Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And then we fell in love

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And then we fell in love

    https://www.inquisitr.com/5094998/tr...-relationship/

    This is absurd even by Trump standards.

    “I was really being tough and so was he. And we would go back and forth. And then we fell in love. No really. He wrote me beautiful letters. They were great letters. And then we fell in love.”
    Wisdom is personal

  • #2
    So, the little fat nerd in N. Korea is really gay...

    Comment


    • #3
      Say NO to homophobia.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

      Prayers.

      BoRG

      http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

      Comment


      • #4
        Everything is sexual to you guys. Maybe it's just platonic love for dictatorship. Awfully quiet otherwise, i would have expected more comments from peopke who thought having a name like Obama was enough to betray American ideals, let alone falling in love with your eternal enemy
        Wisdom is personal

        Comment


        • #5
          Trump has proven once again that he is a jackass.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #6
            Based on what Damir Mujezinovic posts on Twitter I'd say he's jealous.

            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

            ~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

            Comment


            • #7
              While Europe falls in love with the fourth Reich, Napoleonic law and self flagellation.

              Comment


              • #8
                I suspect a lot was lost in translation. Remember, Asian culture is different. In South Korea, solders walk together holding hands as a sign of friendship, for example.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  I suspect a lot was lost in translation. Remember, Asian culture is different. In South Korea, solders walk together holding hands as a sign of friendship, for example.
                  Kim calls the President of the United States his cuddly "sutangnagwi" (Jackass), while Trump calls Kim his little Stormy; sounds perfectly normal. Good thing PET Jr. wasn't invited, or there'd be jealousy all around!


                  s-l1600.jpg

                  Attached Files
                  "I am Groot"
                  - Groot

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                    While Europe falls in love with the fourth Reich, Napoleonic law and self flagellation.
                    Stay on topic for once.

                    MM Trump was speaking English about his falling in love. Do you understand English?

                    https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDemoc...&__tn__=EEHH-R
                    Last edited by Half Pint John; 03 Oct 18, 10:46.
                    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                    Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                    you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Karri View Post
                      https://www.inquisitr.com/5094998/tr...-relationship/

                      This is absurd even by Trump standards.
                      From the link;
                      ...
                      Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon argued, however, that President Trump simply gravitates toward strong personalities, according to CNBC.
                      ....

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        Trump has proven once again that he is a jackass.
                        Wrong party. The Democrats are the jackasses.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                          From the link;
                          ...
                          Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon argued, however, that President Trump simply gravitates toward strong personalities, according to CNBC.
                          ....
                          CNBC, the best fiction money can buy.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

                            Stay on topic for once.

                            MM Trump was speaking English about his falling in love. Do you understand English?
                            You're quoting wlfhnd and asking me a question about it? Do you understand English?
                            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                              You're quoting wlfhnd and asking me a question about it? Do you understand English?
                              Two part reply, instead of doing two replies.
                              First, he asked wolfhnd to stay on topic.
                              Second, he addressed you because Trump was speaking English and it had nothing to do with Asian customs.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X