Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About that "Deep State" ....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • About that "Deep State" ....

    Communist GAO auditor says federal bureaucracy abuzz with socialists

    ...
    The federal government has been infiltrated by socialists and communists, but don’t take Joseph McCarthy’s word for it — ask Government Accountability Office auditor Natarajan Subramanian.

    In a Project Veritas undercover video released Thursday, Mr. Subramanian, a self-identified communist and member of the Democratic Socialists of America, said he works on DSA projects during work hours as part of the anti-Trump resistance.

    He also said he’s hardly the only DSA member employed by the federal government.

    “A number of DSA people are federal employees,” he said on the video. “Like, a fair number of our chapter is just because it’s the biggest in the area.”

    He added, “You see people from various agencies, usually executive branch.” One of his DSA colleagues is a Defense Department contractor.
    ...
    He said government employees can resist administration policies by foot-dragging.

    “You can slowball things to a degree,” and while you might be disciplined, “you slowed them down for a certain period of time,” he said.

    Who belongs to the DSA?

    “We have a bunch of communists, no prefix, and that’s basically me,” Mr. Subramanian said. “We have some folks who are Trotskyists or Leninists.”
    ...
    Mr. Subramanian’s work for the the Metro DC DSA, a political organization that endorses candidates, would appear to violate rules that bar federal employees from working on political causes, much less engaging in activism during office hours.
    ....
    Mr. Subramanian said his union and some coworkers are aware of his DSA activism, and they’re “big fans,” but said he was deliberately vague about his involvement on federal disclosure forms, listing the group as a “social welfare” organization.

    “I have informed them, I filed all the paperwork I needed to file, I was purposely a little bit vague about what kind of organization it is. … It wasn’t like [I said], ‘It’s a socialist organization and we want to destroy capitalists,'” he said on the video.

    Mr. Subramanian acknowledge that he could be fired for working on DSA projects at the office, but it hasn’t stopped him.

    “I’m in the clear, no one knows I spent six hours yesterday doing social media for DSA,” he told the Project Veritas investigator.

    Other Project Veritas videos released this week as part of its “Deep State Unmasked” series have featured interviews with DSA activists employed by the State Department and Justice Department who also work on the resistance.
    ...
    http://www.gopusa.com/?p=55125?omhide=true

  • #2
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    Communist GAO auditor says federal bureaucracy abuzz with socialists

    ...
    The federal government has been infiltrated by socialists and communists, but don’t take Joseph McCarthy’s word for it — ask Government Accountability Office auditor Natarajan Subramanian.

    In a Project Veritas undercover video released Thursday, Mr. Subramanian, a self-identified communist and member of the Democratic Socialists of America, said he works on DSA projects during work hours as part of the anti-Trump resistance.

    He also said he’s hardly the only DSA member employed by the federal government.

    “A number of DSA people are federal employees,” he said on the video. “Like, a fair number of our chapter is just because it’s the biggest in the area.”

    He added, “You see people from various agencies, usually executive branch.” One of his DSA colleagues is a Defense Department contractor.
    ...
    He said government employees can resist administration policies by foot-dragging.

    “You can slowball things to a degree,” and while you might be disciplined, “you slowed them down for a certain period of time,” he said.

    Who belongs to the DSA?

    “We have a bunch of communists, no prefix, and that’s basically me,” Mr. Subramanian said. “We have some folks who are Trotskyists or Leninists.”
    ...
    Mr. Subramanian’s work for the the Metro DC DSA, a political organization that endorses candidates, would appear to violate rules that bar federal employees from working on political causes, much less engaging in activism during office hours.
    ....
    Mr. Subramanian said his union and some coworkers are aware of his DSA activism, and they’re “big fans,” but said he was deliberately vague about his involvement on federal disclosure forms, listing the group as a “social welfare” organization.

    “I have informed them, I filed all the paperwork I needed to file, I was purposely a little bit vague about what kind of organization it is. … It wasn’t like [I said], ‘It’s a socialist organization and we want to destroy capitalists,'” he said on the video.

    Mr. Subramanian acknowledge that he could be fired for working on DSA projects at the office, but it hasn’t stopped him.

    “I’m in the clear, no one knows I spent six hours yesterday doing social media for DSA,” he told the Project Veritas investigator.

    Other Project Veritas videos released this week as part of its “Deep State Unmasked” series have featured interviews with DSA activists employed by the State Department and Justice Department who also work on the resistance.
    ...
    http://www.gopusa.com/?p=55125?omhide=true
    Your source's title and writing style matches perfectly in tone and credibility that of the National Enquirer which TAG so much despises

    And spare me with the "Project Veritas"

    They proved themselves to be clear political hacks when the were caught feeding false stories to WaPo about Roy Moore in an attempt to set-up a trap and discredit his critics.

    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-veritas-twis/

    James O’Keefe of Project Veritas name and fame tried to out The Washington Post in an undercover video and audio recording as biased against Roy Moore, on an intentional witch hunt to take down the Alabama candidate.

    But he fell short.

    The Post, during fact-checking, caught on to the sting.

    And now the whole
    Moore story, already plagued with drama — make that, scandal — has taken a new and stranger twist that’s likely to soak up the next 24 hours or so of media coverage.

    If hacks who edit videos can so easily convince you, it is because you have a desire to accept everything that supports your beliefs.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

    Comment


    • #3
      He's a biased source and therefore cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

      Comment


      • #4
        More of those "edited videos" ...

        Deep State Unmasked: State Department on Hidden Cam, “Resist Everything,” “I Have Nothing to Lose”
        https://www.projectveritas.com/2018/...thing-to-lose/

        Deep State Unmasked: DOJ Official Resists “From Inside,” “Can’t Get Fired”; Leaks at HHS
        https://www.projectveritas.com/video...-leaks-at-hhs/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          He's a biased source and therefore cannot be trusted to tell the truth.
          Just about all sources used here are biased.
          Might try viewing the videos and show where they have been edited and/or tampered.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

            Just about all sources used here are biased.
            Might try viewing the videos and show where they have been edited and/or tampered.
            The issue with an edited video is that as long as the full video is not available, the audience does not have any option other than to rely on the credibility of the person who edited it. If somebody films undercover 2 hours of conversation and posts a few minutes out of it, he MUST have enough credibility to convince the audience that he did not distort the picture by the selection he made. Such distortions can easily happen. Even here one can misrepresent what other posters are saying by selectively quoting them.

            If one wants to be credible with such type of reporting then he should release the WHOLE video together with the shorter one that came after the editing. Then people who are interested in double-checking the editor's claims, can listen the whole context uninterrupted.

            By the way, I started watching the first video and it was soo crude that made me laugh!
            Question by the "Investigative reporter"

            "Can they like screw him over"?

            In the subtitles, somebody felt the need to "inform" us in parentheses that "him" was Trump



            If somebody finds the full version of the conversations that take place, send me a message and I will hear it. Right now such videos by such "credible" source are just a waster of time.




            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

            Comment


            • #7
              The deep state are the ones responsible for continuing the same foreign policy, wars and expansion of government through a conservative, "ultra liberal", and now "conservative anti-establishment" president.

              In other words the president is irrelevant except when said president is stoking racial tension and division.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                Just about all sources used here are biased.
                Might try viewing the videos and show where they have been edited and/or tampered.
                They don't have to be "edited or tampered" to be biased, or even false.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                  They don't have to be "edited or tampered" to be biased, or even false.
                  Both text excerpts and video match and show that these obstructionist guv'mint employees said what they did and are not edited comments or false ones.

                  The "Deep State" are the entrenched and career guv'mint employees that continue through administrations and often seem to have agendas at odds, not only with some WH administrations, but also the purpose of the agency they are employed at.

                  One could contact Veritas and/or dig thru their website to get fuller content of these video revelations.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's interesting that those having so much issue with these videos put so much credibility in sources like CNN or the WaPo that generally favor their positions. I suspect there's some bias creeping in there.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                      Both text excerpts and video match and show that these obstructionist guv'mint employees said what they did and are not edited comments or false ones.

                      The "Deep State" are the entrenched and career guv'mint employees that continue through administrations and often seem to have agendas at odds, not only with some WH administrations, but also the purpose of the agency they are employed at.

                      One could contact Veritas and/or dig thru their website to get fuller content of these video revelations.
                      In other words, you do not have it available, and they have not provided it...which is the typical case with their videos.
                      It does not makes sense to try to convince us that we should accept their views because we can find the proof IF we, ourselves, investigate Veritas to find the full video! This shows that you are eager to believe whatever political hacks feed you without critically examine the "evidence" they present.
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        It's interesting that those having so much issue with these videos put so much credibility in sources like CNN or the WaPo that generally favor their positions. I suspect there's some bias creeping in there.
                        Yep!

                        None of their employees was caught setting up a trap to smear political opponents. And if there have been controversies with journalists who provided false information, there were consequences. By contrast, the founder of project Veritas was caught trying to help Rpy Moore by going after WaPo and by deliberately hiring actors to pretend that they were offering WaPo information about their personal experience with Roy Moore, so that WaPo would publish such stories and then have Veritas come forward and "show" that the story was fake discrediting WaPo and Roy Moore's accusers!

                        Such a plan to help a pedophile requires a special type of douchebag! And of course, when WaPo did not buy their story (proving that it was not just interested in publishing any story without doing the best they could to verify it) Veritas remained silent.
                        Last edited by pamak; 22 Sep 18, 15:04.
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          It's interesting that those having so much issue with these videos put so much credibility in sources like CNN or the WaPo that generally favor their positions. I suspect there's some bias creeping in there.
                          But when CNN gives informations that prove the existence of Deep State, the usual suspects remain silent .

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            CNN OTE=T. A. Gardner;n5064487]CNN smears:

                            http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...el/a_cnn_smear

                            http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ..._conservatives

                            https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...acist-neo-Nazi

                            https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...trump-loyalist

                            https://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...orm-for-Nazis/

                            https://www.dailywire.com/news/35299...an-joseph-curl

                            https://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...ltimore-riots/

                            [/QUOTE]

                            You brought CLAIMS from Rasmussen and Breitbart who have issues with what CNN presents.

                            I talked about catching Project Veritas red handed while its FOUNDER was trying to manufacture false evidence to support a smear campaign against WaPo in order to support Roy Moore.

                            Interpreting evidence in a way that some people think (rightfully or not ) that it smears a political opponent happens all the time, and it includes Breibart and the other right wing sites you use for your information. Manufacturing evidence in order to "interpreter" them in a way that smears an opponent is a totally different game!
                            Last edited by pamak; 22 Sep 18, 16:05.
                            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X