The Kavanaugh Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kavanaugh Scam

The attorney for Kavanaugh's accuser announced yesterday on OAN that her client "was not responsible for any follow up of her accusation", and that she refuses to testify in front of the committee.

All the proof anyone needs that this is a false accusation, undoubtedly backed and funded by the Democrats.

The next move AFAIAC should be legal action against the accuser for defamation, slander, libel and anything else that comes to mind.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Professor Ford stated yesterday, through one of her attorneys, that she would testify if the accusation was investigated by the FBI.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/19/polit...ate/index.html

Perhaps you can explain how it is a 'scam'?

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...05ecb2688fc0f5

If the Republicans on the committee are not scared of what might be found, what is their problem? The Republicans obstructed Obama's pick, and are not stone-walling on this issue.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      Professor Ford stated yesterday, through one of her attorneys, that she would testify if the accusation was investigated by the FBI.

If the Republicans on the committee are not scared of what might be found, what is their problem? The Republicans obstructed Obama's pick, and are not stone-walling on this issue.
      Asking the FBI to investigate a claim that it has no authority to investigate actually supports the idea of a scam.
      Also, even if they were to investigate that would take months.
      She wants to make it look like she is willing to testify, but only if certain impossible conditions are met.

one wonders why simply telling the truth requires the FBI to act.

It is not the burden of kavanough to disprove a weak allegation of an event that took place 30 years before.
      If the dems thought it was of any weight, they would have disclosed it when they found out.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Because the FBI doesn't have jurisdiction here. This is a state matter with regards to her accusation. There was no federal crime involved. Thus Ford is offering a red herring.

It is on Ford to prove her allegations, not on Kavanaugh to disprove them. One might also note that she's been very reluctant to name anyone else that was present at the "party" is occurred at, can't name anyone she previously told about it, etc. That too looks very suspicious. I was 15 and drunk at a party. I can't remember any details other than Kavanaugh trying to force himself on me. I can't remember the names of any of my friends at the time that were there, or even how many people were present really, but I know absolutely for certain Kavanaugh tried to force me to have sex with him... That's about the gist of the claim right now.

Comment

The FBI has the authority to perform background investigations and can be asked to reopen one if something comes up. The Republicans won't ask them to reopen because they fear the results. They can control their little show trial on Monday but can't control a reopened backgroumd check.

Ford told the whole story of the assault, including naming Kavanaugh, in couples therapy in 2012. This is not a new story cooked up this year.

Have you taken a look at Kavanaugh's yearbook page yet? A couple of quotes caught my eye:

"Keg City Club (Treasurer) - 100 kegs or bust!"

and

"Beach Week Ralph Club - Biggest Contributor"

Lotsa beer parties and proud to have puked more than anyone else during Beach Week.

Another fine Republican candidate.

Comment

DemocRats are becoming desperate now!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by NoPref View Post
              The FBI has the authority to perform background investigations and can be asked to reopen one if something comes up. The Republicans won't ask them to reopen because they fear the results. They can control their little show trial on Monday but can't control a reopened backgroumd check.

Ford told the whole story of the assault, including naming Kavanaugh, in couples therapy in 2012. This is not a new story cooked up this year.

Have you taken a look at Kavanaugh's yearbook page yet? A couple of quotes caught my eye:

and

Lotsa beer parties and proud to have puked more than anyone else during Beach Week.

Another fine Republican candidate.
              But Obama smoking pot like a chimney, using cocaine, and other drugs regularly is meh...

Be careful which pot your kettle accuses of being Black. Puns intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                The attorney for Kavanaugh's accuser announced yesterday on OAN that her client "was not responsible for any follow up of her accusation", and that she refuses to testify in front of the committee.

All the proof anyone needs that this is a false accusation, undoubtedly backed and funded by the Democrats.

The next move AFAIAC should be legal action against the accuser for defamation, slander, libel and anything else that comes to mind.
                Even Feinstein admitted that she did not believe that everything Ford said was true .And it was she who used the Ford story to prevent the entry of Kavanaugh at the Scotus.

Comment

The FBI has the authority to perform background investigations and can be asked to reopen one if something comes up. The Republicans won't ask them to reopen because they fear the results. They can control their little show trial on Monday but can't control a reopened backgroumd check

The FBI has no jurisdiction here, and they don't investigate 30 year old allegations where no charges were filed!

Comment

and

Do you have a link to "Kavanaugh's yearbook" that attributes your quotes to him?

What is catching my eye is that you are condemning a man using a school yearbook as proof.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Do you have a link to "Kavanaugh's yearbook" that attributes your quotes to him?

What is catching my eye is that you are condemning a man using a school yearbook as proof.
                      For DemoRats these are desperate times, (they don't want another Conservative on the Supreme Court) and they call for desperate measures ( any which way you can)!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Scroll down a page to see his yearbook page.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ol-yearbook-r/

Comment

What catches my eye is people are condemning him for being a teenager.

Comment

Scroll down a page to see his yearbook page.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...ol-yearbook-r/
                            I've seen that page, what catches my eye is that I don't see these quotes of yours on the page:

and

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Kavanaugh's past history is not the subject of this thread. We are specifically discussing the sexual misconduct allegation and the recent evidence that it is entirely fabricated.

Stay on topic!
                              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X