Junior is a Liar...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Paid opinion backed by fact, at least as the economy is concerned. And North Korea hasn't tested any missiles since the Singapore Summit. At least he doesn't advertise himself as an objective journalist like Shep the Smith.
    Wrong. Hannity is a paid shill. Just like most people on Fox. Shep presents the 'hard news' for Fox. So either Shep is lying or Hannity is lying. We know for a fact it is Hannity lying.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

Wrong. Hannity is a paid shill. Just like most people on Fox. Shep presents the 'hard news' for Fox. So either Shep is lying or Hannity is lying. We know for a fact it is Hannity lying.
      Shep Smith covers the breaking news for FOX. For example, when the pope visited the US, Shep did most of the on-scene reporting.

However, he also has his own 1 hour news show, “Shep Smiths Fake News Report,” or whatever it’s called. This show is biased against Trump.

Hannity is biased in in favor of Trump, but he makes no pretentions about it. Even the Assange interview was after Wikileaks released the DNC emails. The DNC and major media outlets rigged the primary and its coverage in favor of Hillary, and there’s no way they were going to interview Assange.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87

Shep Smith covers the breaking news for FOX. For example, when the pope visited the US, Shep did most of the on-scene reporting.

However, he also has his own 1 hour news show, “Shep Smiths Fake News Report,” or whatever it’s called. This show is biased against Trump.

Hannity is biased in in favor of Trump, but he makes no pretentions about it. Even the Assange interview was after Wikileaks released the DNC emails. The DNC and major media outlets rigged the primary and its coverage in favor of Hillary, and there’s no way they were going to interview Assange.

Perhaps you need to watch more mainstream media and stop drinking the kool aid that Hannity serves you

Hers is from August 2016 an interview of Assange by Meet the Press of NBC

Hannity is a clown who first pushed for years the idiotic conspiracy theory about Obama's birth certificate, and then he did the same with the murder of Seth Rich. And as long as he has people like you watching him, he will continue the same tactics because "he is not a journalist."
        Last edited by pamak; 02 Oct 18, 15:14.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Congratulations this is the dumbest thread in the history of Armchair General Forums.

My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

I know, he's the go-to anchor for live breaking news. There's a reason for that. You won't find Hannity doing anything like that.

It's his own show, but he doesn't write what he's saying. Just like Hannity doesn't write what he says. Both read teleprompters and the script is written by a producer. Funny how the same network puts 2 sides of the story out there on a daily basis. (and giving the very least time to real news and not opinion)

Comment

I know, he's the go-to anchor for live breaking news. There's a reason for that. You won't find Hannity doing anything like that.
              It's his own show, but he doesn't write what he's saying. Just like Hannity doesn't write what he says. Both read teleprompters and the script is written by a producer. Funny how the same network puts 2 sides of the story out there on a daily basis. (and giving the very least time to real news and not opinion)
              Doubtful
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

He means : we know for a fact it is Shep who is lying .Shep supports the Democrats, thus ...that's a proof he is lying .

Comment

Wrong. Hannity is a paid shill. .
                  Are you saying that Shep is working for free? Or are you saying that those from CNN are not shills,or not paid ?

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                    Originally posted by American87

Perhaps you need to watch more mainstream media and stop drinking the kool aid that Hannity serves you

Hers is from August 2016 an interview of Assange by Meet the Press of NBC

Hannity is a clown who first pushed for years the idiotic conspiracy theory about Obama's birth certificate, and then he did the same with the murder of Seth Rich. And as long as he has people like you watching him, he will continue the same tactics because "he is not a journalist."
                    Obama's birth certificate (started by Hillary the nazi from Benghazi ) is not a conspiracy theory .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Obama's birth certificate (started by Hillary the nazi from Benghazi ) is not a conspiracy theory .
                      So, FOX and Hannity gets directions from Hillary now!

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Doubtful
                        Doubtful? No one on Fox writes what they read during their shows. They all sound identical. Additionally, when Hannity or any other opinion head on Fox has someone fill in for them for the show, they read the same script.
                        Fox does what no one else does, 24/7 scaring the audience with the hopes they'll vote republican establishment. There is no benefit to voting republican if you're in the middle class. People are scared to vote democratic based on the establishment propaganda.

Comment

Doubtful? No one on Fox writes what they read during their shows. They all sound identical. Additionally, when Hannity or any other opinion head on Fox has someone fill in for them for the show, they read the same script.
                          Fox does what no one else does, 24/7 scaring the audience with the hopes they'll vote republican establishment. There is no benefit to voting republican if you're in the middle class. People are scared to vote democratic based on the establishment propaganda.
                          And CNN, NBC, ABC, etc, are 24/7 scaring people with the hopes they will vote establishment, and establishment = Democratic . The foundations are waging war against the Deplorables .
                          The Democrats are the party of Soros, Wall Street, Hollywood . NOT the Republicans .

Comment

You also won't see Shep's ratings get anywhere near Hannity's unless there is some breaking news crisis or the Pope is in town.

Like 101combatvet I doubt the producers write the entire script. Hannity has had his own radio show for years and he's good friends with some of the most opinionated people in media. Most of what he says is probably extemporaneous, even if the production team helps outline his talking points.
                            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

You are clueless, stick to selling newspapers.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

It makes me wonder if some people on this site are paid shills of Soros.
                                ‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
                                All human ills he can subdue,
                                Or with a bauble or medal
                                Can win mans heart for you;
                                And many a blessing know to stew
                                To make a megloamaniac bright;
                                Give honour to the dainty Corse,
                                The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...