• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior is a Liar...

Apparently it is a Trump family trait.

Anderson Cooper of CNN has had enough of it:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/an...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

That family acts like children. Always has. Funny how he sourced breitbart.

Comment

The apple didnt fall far from the tree........I think the kid would look good in an orange jump suit for a few months...

Comment

Probably would have been better had Cooper not shown the pictures of Trump Jr hunting....nothing to do with the discussion.

Also would have been better had he not said he wasn't standing on the road so that the rescue vehicles could use it. His camera crew was standing on the road.

Trump Jr should have checked his sources and verified what the picture was showing before posting misleading information.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

What I find funny is that CNN is so reviled now for their fake news that their reporters are having to take calls they're faking it seriously and offer up long winded rebuttals defending themselves...

Comment

Junior is still a liar, just like Daddy.

And Anderson Cooper proved that Junior is a liar.
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
              Junior is still a liar, just like Daddy.

And Anderson Cooper proved that Junior is a liar.
              Sadly he showed himself not being truthful by standing in a ditch saying he didn't want to block the road while his camera team was on the road. Shep Smith for truthful news.
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Sadly he showed himself not being truthful by standing in a ditch saying he didn't want to block the road while his camera team was on the road. Shep Smith for truthful news.
                That isn't what the article or the presentation stated. Cooper was in the water, not on the road, and the camera crew wasn't on the road either.

Comment

Not true. Facts are important. You're trolling.

I do agree that Shep is much more factual than Hannity. One's a journalist, the other is a performance artist.

Comment

BFS Why is he stand waist deep in water while is film crew is dry?

Comment

BFS Why is he stand waist deep in water while is film crew is dry?
                      Because you can't get cameras wet?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

That isn't what the article or the presentation stated. Cooper was in the water, not on the road, and the camera crew wasn't on the road either.
                        An that was the scam.

Comment

Why? He was attempting to demonstrate how deep the water was...

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

Not true. Facts are important. You're trolling.

I do agree that Shep is much more factual than Hannity. One's a journalist, the other is a performance artist.
                            Hannity is a commentator, not a journalist. He says that often enough, if you watch his show. He was one of the guys the liberals tried to take out with a sexual assault accusation. A quick threat of a libel lawsuit shut that down pretty quickly. I guess liberals just let him sit on top of the cable news ratings now.

And Shep Smith, God, could he be any more bias? His show should be called "The Anti-Trump Hour, but we're honest news I swear."
                            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Hannity is a commentator, not a journalist. He says that often enough, if you watch his show. He was one of the guys the liberals tried to take out with a sexual assault accusation. A quick threat of a libel lawsuit shut that down pretty quickly. I guess liberals just let him sit on top of the cable news ratings now.

And Shep Smith, God, could he be any more bias? His show should be called "The Anti-Trump Hour, but we're honest news I swear."
                              I watch Hannity all the time. What Hannity says is the complete opposite of Shep. Hannity is a paid shill, paid to read the teleprompter.
                              It's kinda funny how Hannity has all the same Fox employees on his show commentating. Greg Jarrett etc. They have zero credibility and should NOT be relied upon for facts/truth. As you said, it's their paid opinion.

https://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-cha...-paul-airport/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X