• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manafort 2.0

Manafort now flips and makes a deal with the prosecutors:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/15/polit...now/index.html
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Yea, CNN again. They're reporting is about as accurate as

Comment

So, you don't believe that Manafort has flipped and is now a witness for the prosecution? Wishful thinking on your part. Or, are you as scared as Trump is?
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        So, you don't believe that Manafort has flipped and is now a witness for the prosecution? Wishful thinking on your part. Or, are you as scared as Trump is?
        I don't believe CNN. I think their reporting will exaggerate to the point of fantasy what Manafort is going to say, and that their credibility is ZERO.

Sure, the MSM has widely said Manafort will testify to Mueller, but what's going to be told and whether it has any value is yet to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I don't believe CNN. I think their reporting will exaggerate to the point of fantasy what Manafort is going to say, and that their credibility is ZERO.

Sure, the MSM has widely said Manafort will testify to Mueller, but what's going to be told and whether it has any value is yet to be seen.
          Last time we had this discussion, you failed to show why you have CNN in a worse position than FOX when the list of controversies for the latter over its much shorter life is actually longer. You failed to produce any evidence there to justify your judgments regarding which type of media have ZERO credibility!

Comment

Yea, CNN again. They're reporting is about as accurate as

You do realize that Roger Stone and the National Enquirer are under investigation right now? Part of the campaign. The National Enquirer even has a safe full of dirt on Donald. Now it appears Mueller has a lot of 'National Enquirer" intel.

Comment

Maybe after they get Trump they can focus on the real villain, the Dalai Lama. I'm sure they have been colluding.
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

You do realize that Roger Stone and the National Enquirer are under investigation right now? Part of the campaign. The National Enquirer even has a safe full of dirt on Donald. Now it appears Mueller has a lot of 'National Enquirer" intel.
                Yep!

All the crazy conspiracy theories against Trump's opponents have been propagated by the National Enquirer. By contrast Trump had been out of limits as you correctly pointed. They actively buried stories to protect him

hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer.jpg?resize=540%2C400&ssl=1.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-03-28-at-7.38.34-PM.png

In other words, the National Enquirer prints the same BS we hear here from people like TAG and other conservatives...

Comment

It makes zero difference to my assertion.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Yep!

All the crazy conspiracy theories against Trump's opponents have been propagated by the National Enquirer. By contrast Trump had been out of limits as you correctly pointed. They actively buried stories to protect him

hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer.jpg?resize=540%2C400&ssl=1.jpg

Screen-Shot-2017-03-28-at-7.38.34-PM.png

In other words, the National Enquirer prints the same BS we hear here from people like TAG and other conservatives...

Comment

Nope!

I did not attack you. I attacked your BS claims showing evidence that they basically parrot the National Enquirer.

Apparently, it is you who tries to attack the opponent (CNN) instead of talking about what its author argues in the article...

Here is the headline of the OP article....

Here's how Paul Manafort might be helpful to the Russia investigation

Now, do you have anything to say about the above, or will you insist on your usual tactic of attacking CNN instead of attacking the claims and arguments you read in its article?
                      Last edited by pamak; 15 Sep 18, 22:34.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Nope!

I did not attack you. I attacked your BS claims showing evidence that they basically parrot the National Enquirer.

Apparently, it is you who tries to attack the opponent (CNN) instead of talking about what its author argues in the article...
                        Here's how Paul Manafort might be helpful to the Russia investigation
                        You are truly clueless. Sorry, but that's obvious. I never mentioned that CNN "parrot(s)" the National Enquirer. I suggested that CNN follows the same style of sleazy, unverified, reporting substituting gossip and opinion for facts that the National Enquirer does. Even your statement in red says that. That is nothing but pure speculation. It isn't factual, it isn't even based on anything resembling facts. It is simply a projection of what CNN wants to have happen.
                        That's what the National Enquirer does.

Comment

You are truly clueless. Sorry, but that's obvious. I never mentioned that CNN "parrot(s)" the National Enquirer. I suggested that CNN follows the same style of sleazy, unverified, reporting substituting gossip and opinion for facts that the National Enquirer does. Even your statement in red says that. That is nothing but pure speculation. It isn't factual, it isn't even based on anything resembling facts. It is simply a projection of what CNN wants to have happen.
                          That's what the National Enquirer does.
                          I did not say that you said that CNN parrots the National Enquirer. I said that the claims of the conservatives here (including your claims) parrot the National Enquirer. And I showed it with evidence...
                          Ohh, did I detect a "personal foul" attacking me as being clueless instead of attacking my argument?

Comment

It makes zero difference to my assertion.
                            That CNN is the same as the National Enquirer? That's an absurd statement.

You first have to actualily watch CNN to form your own opinion. A lot of people hear Donald say "CNN Fake News" and just take his word for it. They don't watch CNN.

Comment

That CNN is the same as the National Enquirer? That's an absurd statement.

You first have to actualily watch CNN to form your own opinion. A lot of people hear Donald say "CNN Fake News" and just take his word for it. They don't watch CNN.
                              His claims are most of the times absurd. This includes the claims he expresses with his silly memes talking about the commitment of "personal fouls", by attacking the opponent instead of attacking his arguments when in reality he consistently does this thing by dismissing a CNN writer instead of attacking his arguments. This is EXACTLY what he did in this thread too!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X