X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

This is what you posted.

Read the First Amendment lately?

It seems to me that the Trump administration, and those that vehemently support Trump are scared of something being revealed that is untoward.

And, yes, she has the same rights as anyone else. And she does have the right to request an FBI investigation into the matter.

She does not lose her rights because she is the 'accuser.'
    Under the 1st Amendment her right to testify at the hearing is exactly the same as mine. In other words, none.

The people conducting the hearing determine who testifies, not the public at large.
    She can say whatever she wants outside of the hearing, but if she wants to testify (and that is questionable) she has no right to force anyone to hear what she has to say at the hearing.

She has the right to request the FBI do anything, but not to set that as a precondition of testifying.
    And she can't make the FBI do anything.

And I doubt any law enforcement agency would be excited to investigate her claims except for political purposes.

If the Trump admin is conclusively scared, they why are republicans delaying the process so she can testify?
    And why isn't she jumping at that chance? Unless she has something to hide.....

So, what rights does she have that are being violated?
    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Your belief isn't supported by anything solid yet as the hearing hasn 't been finished. You've already made up your mind.
      It is people like you that have made up your mind. She's supposed to be believed...period. I say, she's no more credible than anyone else and until there is something beyond her hazy recollections she's got squat.

Are you referring to Roy Moore? He is a skunk of the first order and does not deserve any consideration after what he has done.
      I find it interesting that the second he lost all his accusers gave up on pinning anything on him and then disappeared. If they were so correct and adamant about justice why'd that happen?

And are you insinuating that because Kavanaugh is a conservative, then he has to be OK? That is not only ignorant, it is stupid.
      No, I'm stating that with the Left they have a firm belief that By Any Means Necessary is perfectly fine. The Left regularly uses political theater, street theater, violent protest, and other direct action they like to euphemize it, to disrupt, delay, and get their way. That is not nearly so true of the rest of the political spectrum. Violent haters are common on the Left--- Far, far, more common than on the radical Right.

Comment

After a short hiatus, Trump is once again taking the low road, just as his supporters on this forum usually do:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

After a short hiatus, Trump is once again taking the low road, just as his supporters on this forum usually do:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
          Question, is it possible to have a Thread without you dragging Trump in to it? my guess is, no.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Question, is it possible to have a Thread without you dragging Trump in to it? my guess is, no.
            With a thread without Massena in it is...

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

And I doubt any law enforcement agency would be excited to investigate her claims except for political purposes.
              Under Maryland state law she had age of 18 plus 7 years, or in other words the statute of limitations expired in 1994. So, no, no LEO agency would investigate him, and if they did, it would be tossed from court at the first hearing.

Tuebor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X