Democrats try to Bork Kavanaugh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats try to Bork Kavanaugh

Seems the Left is up to its usual dirty tricks with the Kavanaugh hearings. At the last moment, just ahead of the vote, surprise! Senator Feinstein pops up saying she's had a for now anonymous person come forward and tell her, and apparently her alone, that Kavanaugh did some unseemly sexual thing with this person back in high school or junior high or something like that. Feinstein has said she's referred the matter to federal investigators.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

This is clearly a borking.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/borking

It's just today the means is to get an opposition female politician or female to claim some long ago event involving sex (in this case 30+ years) occurred where a male politician is ruined by the innuendo alone. Remember what's his name in Alabama who recently got this treatment? Once he lost the election, the issue disappeared entirely.
    This is a clear case of the same against another person the Left wants stopped at any cost.

I will state that it is my belief Feinstein is a liar and the person bringing the charges is the same. This is nothing but a last minute smear in a futile attempt to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation. If it weren't for the Left being the majority in the Democrat party and being it's leadership today, we wouldn't be faced with this sort of vulgar political theater. But, we are.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Seems the Left is up to its usual dirty tricks with the Kavanaugh hearings. At the last moment, just ahead of the vote, surprise! Senator Feinstein pops up saying she's had a for now anonymous person come forward and tell her, and apparently her alone, that Kavanaugh did some unseemly sexual thing with this person back in high school or junior high or something like that. Feinstein has said she's referred the matter to federal investigators.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

This is clearly a borking.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/borking

It's just today the means is to get an opposition female politician or female to claim some long ago event involving sex (in this case 30+ years) occurred where a male politician is ruined by the innuendo alone. Remember what's his name in Alabama who recently got this treatment? Once he lost the election, the issue disappeared entirely.
    This is a clear case of the same against another person the Left wants stopped at any cost.

I will state that it is my belief Feinstein is a liar and the person bringing the charges is the same. This is nothing but a last minute smear in a futile attempt to stop Kavanaugh's confirmation. If it weren't for the Left being the majority in the Democrat party and being it's leadership today, we wouldn't be faced with this sort of vulgar political theater. But, we are.
    Cant complain about what the dems are up to after what the Reps pulled.

Although need to know more. I do wonder how far back in history we are going to dig in peoples lives for bad stuff when they appear to have nothing bad in recent memory.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

Although need to know more. I do wonder how far back in history we are going to dig in peoples lives for bad stuff when they appear to have nothing bad in recent memory.
        They could have said they'd hold hearings. Look at how long it took to get the hearing for Kavanaugh done. The Republicans could have foot drug the process and it would have ended up the exact same: Obama out of office before a confirmation vote took place.

This is totally different. You have a Senator with a last minute surprise anonymous person claiming that Kavanaugh did some unspecified sexual act 30+ years ago coming forward to disrupt the process. This is just a blatant attempt to stall the inevitable. It is typical Leftist dirty tricks politics, nothing more. And, it is clearly a borking.

Comment

It is getting insane.
          You may recall they attacked Romney for being a jerk in high school.
          I think it would be harder to find a kid who wasn't a jerk at some point while in High School.

I suspect that things will be worse for future generations as they all are taking selfies of themselves while doing stupid things.
          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

I expect EVERYTHING!

Comment

What makes this even more egregious is that Feinstein discussed this with her Democrat allies and collogues but never bothered to bring it up with Republicans. And, we now hear that the anonymous person is unwilling to come forward or press any sort of legal action making the whole thing that much more suspicious.
              This is clearly just a miserable, and feeble attempt at an eleventh hour borking of Kavanaugh. It is really pathetic how far to the Left the Democrats have moved.

Comment

A few things going on right now with the swampster nominee. Memogate, sexual harrassment, etc. The Memogate is the big one. Kavanaugh is a corporate swampster.

And let's not forget the fact that only 15% of requested documents have been released. (RW media is spinning this part into "Look, he's released more than anyone ever!" That's because he's an insider swampster. Doesn't matter the amount, they're hiding a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

They could have said they'd hold hearings. Look at how long it took to get the hearing for Kavanaugh done. The Republicans could have foot drug the process and it would have ended up the exact same: Obama out of office before a confirmation vote took place.

This is totally different. You have a Senator with a last minute surprise anonymous person claiming that Kavanaugh did some unspecified sexual act 30+ years ago coming forward to disrupt the process. This is just a blatant attempt to stall the inevitable. It is typical Leftist dirty tricks politics, nothing more. And, it is clearly a borking.
                  they had the same time frame that Kavanaugh has had. They should of at least done a vote Not holding a vote is worse than normal poltics dirty tricks that a norm.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

It is getting insane.
                    You may recall they attacked Romney for being a jerk in high school.
                    I think it would be harder to find a kid who wasn't a jerk at some point while in High School.

I suspect that things will be worse for future generations as they all are taking selfies of themselves while doing stupid things.
                    yep and when you consider how norms change in thirty years it going to be ugly

Comment

yep and when you consider how norms change in thirty years it going to be ugly
                      Real ugly; or then norms will change in the other direction...I mean, when everyone is a sinner who is gonna throw stones? Right now most of the stuff only comes out if someone digs it out. But imagine that computers and AI continue to develop, and soon we will have spiders that can put two and two together and drag our your whole online history in a second or two.
                      Wisdom is personal

Comment

Now this!
                        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Comment

Just reinforces the claim by the unnamed female smelling like week old fish. But, the Left will do anything, say anything to have things their way. No lie is to big or bold, no injustice is too large with them.

Comment

This is hardly surprising anymore.
                            The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

What Senator Feinstein did was wrong with the letter, in a few different ways. Character assassination is not the way to proceed.

That being said, and having watched the hearings, I was not impressed with Kavanaugh and his veracity and integrity are in doubt.
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X