17 Years.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Years.....

And the pain lingers. RIP to all who died that day, and continue to die. The death toll from the aftermath may eventually exceed the original toll.

They will die from the cancer caused by the dust. They will die from the cancer called islam.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Excellent posting-very well said. However, blaming Islam is not entirely correct. Blaming Islamic terrorists is. They are not the same thing.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

It still seems like only yesterday, and yet we have been at war in the Middle East almost continuously since then.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Excellent posting-very well said. However, blaming Islam is not entirely correct. Blaming Islamic terrorists is. They are not the same thing.
          Which is the same as saying after PH : don't blame the Japanese, blame Tojo .

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
            US bears some responsibility in funding and arming Islamic terrorists as well.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

It's the same as blaming the Japanese government, military and those acting on its behalf, but not the civilians.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

US bears some responsibility in funding and arming Islamic terrorists as well.
                This is not the place for this garbage. Start your own thread if you want to troll this crap.
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

In other words, overlooking the cultural matrix and ideological details that foster the aggression towards the unaccepted and non-believers; "kafirs" or "infidels".

Comment

So, where were you that day? What were you doing? Any significant memories?

I remember getting ready for work and checking AOL (yea, I had that back then) and the news. Seeing that a plane had hit the WTC I figured Some idiot in a Cessna crashed into the building... and really didn't pay much attention to it. Driving to work me and the guy I carpooled with didn't listen to the radio or news, I had a music CD on.
                    The first indication something was going on was there was an armed guard and vehicle parked at the "cattle guard" entry to the site where I worked. He checked ID's and let us pass. Everybody in my department spent the morning watching the WTC collapse into disaster. All I could think was We're at war with somebody and I'm going to get called up.

The next couple of days, I had to call about a quarter of my reserve unit and tell them they were called up and to report. One guy was in Maryland at his cousin's wedding. I told him if he couldn't make it back to Arizona in the next 72 hours, find the nearest military base or even a recruiter's office and report in.
                    I went to San Diego to supervise electrical repairs on the USS George Philip that was in Continental Marine's yard under the Coronado bridge. The Navy wanted the ship moved in case somebody tried to make an attack by dropping stuff from the bridge. All the ships had their .50's mounted and guards posted at those along with M14 armed guys on the superstructures. There were small patrol semi-rigid inflatable boats with machineguns patrolling around the base on the bay side.
                    Getting on or off base was a zoo. At least with Continental Marine it was easy to get to the ship. They had their usual gate guard posted checking ID's.

Out of 108 Navy called up in Arizona, 92 were from the unit I was in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

This is not the place for this garbage. Start your own thread if you want to troll this crap.
                      No need. There's nothing else to say and it's a factually accurate statement.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

What a stupid f... he is.

Comment

Exactly!

USA assistance to Afghans and others seeking to eject Soviet military intervention into Afghanistan during the 1980's may have had unintended and indirect effect upon "Islamic Jihad", but IJ is rooted in a flawed ideology falsely labeled as "religion" that has engaged in 1400 years of warfare against the rest of the Non-Islamic World, the Dar El-Haran; 'World of War".

Comment

Yea, sure. The US goaded Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor too... Sad.

Comment

And this isn't the place for it. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X