Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other news related to incompetent cops which passed without attracting much attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other news related to incompetent cops which passed without attracting much attention

I read the introductory comment in the OP of another thread which reminds me a case I read recently

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
    I'm surprised nobody has posted on this. I think she needs to spend some time in the gray bar Hilton. There's no excuse for it. Also, DPD releasing her on her own recognizance seems strange. I'm sure they wouldn't accord the same courtesy to you or I.
    https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/da...lls-man-inside
    There are many things that I learn and let them pass without creating new threads. Here is one which really passed without a lot of noise..

A cop in a sheriff's Department somewhere in CA secretly recorded the conversations of the public defendant with his clients. There is a clear admission of the action through sound and video from a body camera explaining that it was not a big deal and that such recordings were simply inadmissible to courts..

https://www.sfchronicle.com/crime/ar...e-13170239.php

The Alameda County Sheriff’s Office illegally recorded at least one confidential conversation between a juvenile crime suspect and his attorney, the county public defender’s office said Monday, and an exchange between two sheriff’s officials captured on video suggests that the practice may have been routine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqeT07UAvWA

The hilarious line is when he excuses his action by joking "what if he [public defender] tries to molest them?"
    Needless to say that when the public defendant learned about it, he was pissed! .

C O R R U P T I O N.....
    Last edited by pamak; 09 Sep 18, 22:35.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Yes our police are almost as corrupt as our universities and media.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

And almost a corrupt at as the Public Pretenders. Take the plea deal! (That way I get paid for doing nothing...) Volume is where the money is in being a Public Defender. Roll cases over fast. Get plea deals. They don't give a flying F about their "clients." They're just perps that guilty of something.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        And almost a corrupt at as the Public Pretenders. Take the plea deal! (That way I get paid for doing nothing...) Volume is where the money is in being a Public Defender. Roll cases over fast. Get plea deals. They don't give a flying F about their "clients." They're just perps that guilty of something.
        Let's not equate a clear violation of the law and constitutional rights to cases when you simply disagree about how they are handled. One can always decide not to take a plea deal. Plus, as long as there are limited resources, public defenders objectively cannot do a decent job for reasons that are not related to them and how much they care or do not care about their clients.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X