Pence Waiting in the Wings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pence Waiting in the Wings...

I wouldn't be surprised if Pence walks around his residence in the evening whistling 'Hail to the Chief'...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/08/opini...ner/index.html
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

CNN = Communist News Network. Are you sure you don't live in NY or California?
    Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      I wouldn't be surprised if Pence walks around his residence in the evening whistling 'Hail to the Chief'...

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/08/opini...ner/index.html
      Two hours ago, I was thinking that I would not be surprised if Massena would write that he would not be surprised if Pence was walking around his residence in the evening whistling'Hail to the Chief ''.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post
        Massena lives where Deep State is sending him .

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if Massena wanted to convince us of things that aren’t true.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

I'm from Southern California. Does that count?
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
              I wouldn’t be surprised if Massena wanted to convince us of things that aren’t true.
              Please don't confuse what you do with what others do. Don't assume that your normal method of activity is copied by others.

Comment

I'm from Southern California. Does that count?
                Absolutely! I was born here in NY 55 years ago so I'm surrounded by Dems and liberals. This is why I'm able to tolerate them. If NY and California were not automatic (D) electoral votes there would never be another Democratic President.
                Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

Yes, my $s are on some Pence cult follower being behind this NYT op-ed. Some John the Baptist type giving us a heads up that Republican angels are working as a 5th column to save us and that the Messiah is on the way...

Of course if he's caught his head will end up on a platter but it'll all be eminently deniable by the good Lord himself...
                  Tactics are based on Weapons... Strategy on Movement... and Movement on Supply.
                  (J. F. C. Fuller 1878-1966)

Comment

Absolutely! I was born here in NY 55 years ago so I'm surrounded by Dems and liberals. This is why I'm able to tolerate them. If NY and California were not automatic (D) electoral votes there would never be another Democratic President.
                    I grew up in California in the 50s and 60s and left home for college in the east when I was 19. Southern California was a great place to grow up. The problems began with the anti-war movement and the nonsense in Berkeley. A lot of out-of-state movers came into the state and changed it for the worse.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Massena lives where Deep State is sending him .
                      And where is that?

Comment

Please don't confuse what you do with what others do. Don't assume that your normal method of activity is copied by others.
                        What?

Comment

Do I need to use single syllable words only?

You should not assume that others would do what you normally do.

Comment

Do I need to use single syllable words only?

You should not assume that others would do what you normally do.
                            I'm not surprised you're using reverse psychology to cover your tracks

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post

I'm not surprised you're using reverse psychology to cover your tracks
                              Sorry I don't deal in psychobabble.

Perhaps this will be easier for you to understand:

Don't judge others by your own low standards.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X