Doctored Photographs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctored Photographs

It appears that the crowd pictures of Trump's inauguration were doctored in order for the crowds to appear larger than they were:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Your point is?

Comment

Do you condone lying by the Trump administration?
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

It does say something about character when the size of one's inauguration crowd becomes such an obsession. Even a spoilt 8 year old wouldn't go that far.
        Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
        Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Do you condone lying by the Trump administration?
          In this case it's irrelevant. Who the f cares what the size of his inauguration crowd was and what possible difference does it make to anyone except Trump's massive, bloated ego?

Comment

It appears that the crowd pictures of Trump's inauguration were doctored in order for the crowds to appear larger than they were:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
            And, it was OK for the Fake News Media to not question the many cancelled events of Hillary because the DNC couldn't bus in enough people to fill the venue, or taking photos early in the morning of a big Conservative Rally scheduled for the afternoon in DC so they can claim a crowd that was much smaller then normal? Or, for that matter, using a file photo of some previous event claiming that it was a current event.

This photo doctoring for propaganda purposes has been going on long before the Clintons ever came on the political scene. It is nothing new especially for a news media outlet that has been caught numerous times "spinning" the facts in order to promote their hate Trump political agenda.

Keep on fishing using Micro$oft News as your only news source. The day is coming soon when the $hit will hit the fan big time in DC and it won't be Trump that gets buried in it.
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

In this case it's irrelevant. Who the f cares what the size of his inauguration crowd was and what possible difference does it make to anyone except Trump's massive, bloated ego?
              you should just another lie Donald told ya. For when you ask how many times has Trump lied.

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

And, it was OK for the Fake News Media to not question the many cancelled events of Hillary because the DNC couldn't bus in enough people to fill the venue, or taking photos early in the morning of a big Conservative Rally scheduled for the afternoon in DC so they can claim a crowd that was much smaller then normal? Or, for that matter, using a file photo of some previous event claiming that it was a current event.

This photo doctoring for propaganda purposes has been going on long before the Clintons ever came on the political scene. It is nothing new especially for a news media outlet that has been caught numerous times "spinning" the facts in order to promote their hate Trump political agenda.

Keep on fishing using Micro$oft News as your only news source. The day is coming soon when the $hit will hit the fan big time in DC and it won't be Trump that gets buried in it.
                Wrong wrong wrong. when you the private citizen do this sure fine. When you the president of the US do this it has other conotations. Then go on to lie about it.

Comment

No, it isn't because it's part of the pattern that characterizes the administration. Trump lies, Conway lies, Sanders lies and Spicer lied. The administration is corrupt because Trump is corrupt.

Trump demands that everything associated with him is the best, biggest, etc. And it isn't-not even close.

Comment

No, it isn't because it's part of the pattern that characterizes the administration. Trump lies, Conway lies, Sanders lies and Spicer lied. The administration is corrupt because Trump is corrupt.

Trump demands that everything associated with him is the best, biggest, etc. And it isn't-not even close.
                    You seem to be under the impression that politicians speak the truth...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diogenes
                    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

I thought Donald wasn't a politician and being an outsider made him win! Donald has been lying his entire life to try to get ahead in life. Being sued all over the place.
                      When is Donald bringing his jobs home? Flip over Donald's tie and it still says "Made in China"

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Trump not a politician he a guy out fighting for everyday americans if you believe him :-)

To a point you are correct though. But most of them don't lie about almost everything. just about 50 percent

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

you should just another lie Donald told ya. For when you ask how many times has Trump lied.
                          He didn't tell me anything. I didn't even look at the photographs because they're irrelevant. As I already said... Who the F cares?. The photos are meaningless to anyone except Trump's bloated ego.

Comment

He didn't tell me anything. I didn't even look at the photographs because they're irrelevant. As I already said... Who the F cares?. The photos are meaningless to anyone except Trump's bloated ego.
                            Ohh yes, he told you about the crowd and he even told you that the media who presented the truth about the crowd were dishonest and "fake" when in fact it was Trump who was dishonest.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Ohh yes, he told you about the crowd and he even told you that the media who presented the truth about the crowd were dishonest and "fake" when in fact it was Trump who was dishonest.

I didn't care at the time he was inaugurated about the crowd's size, and I don't care now. It is irrelevant to me. How hard is that to grasp. There's nothing to see here. I'd already stated this is about Trump's bloviated ego, so there is nothing more to discuss.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X