Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's NOT me! It's another lodestar, I swear.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's NOT me! It's another lodestar, I swear.

It isn't me !

I swear it's not me!

There are lots of lodestars that work for the US government. Everyone knows that.
    Plenty of them in the White House.

It's not me!

Sheesh what a turn up for the books?

Now I admit I recently posted a thread-starter about the adulation over the venerable John McCain and I've posted plenty more over the past two and half years about Donald but come on guys. This is ridiculous.

I've only met Milke Pence two or three times in the last week....so how can anyone possibly think that I....?

I'm happy to testify to any committee I really am.

Please tell me I’m in a Kafkaesque Twilight Zone episode!

Regards lodestar

The anonymous leaker states that they are a member of the resistance. I can't help but have a mental picture of the White House full of young women wearing black berets, belted gaberdine rain coats and short white socks. I'm surprised Donald Trump hasn't spotted them! The French accents alone must give them away.

Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

^ You obviously don't know The Donald. The only females permitted into his presence have long legs, big t*ts, and shaved armpits.
      I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
        ^ You obviously don't know The Donald. The only females permitted into his presence have long legs, big t*ts, and shaved armpits.
        That's pretty much excludes Hilary!
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

You've been much to close to Clinton.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by lodestar View Post
            It isn't me !

I swear it's not me!

There are lots of lodestars that work for the US government. Everyone knows that.
            Plenty of them in the White House.

It's not me!

Sheesh what a turn up for the books?

Now I admit I recently posted a thread-starter about the adulation over the venerable John McCain and I've posted plenty more over the past two and half years about Donald but come on guys. This is ridiculous.

I've only met Milke Pence two or three times in the last week....so how can anyone possibly think that I....?

I'm happy to testify to any committee I really am.

Please tell me I’m in a Kafkaesque Twilight Zone episode!

Regards lodestar

Funny...looks and sounds like the old Lodestar.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
              You've been much to close to Clinton.
              Nope...Bill told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

That's pretty much excludes Hilary!
                Who do you think had the thicker beard?

I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                  The anonymous leaker states that they are a member of the resistance. I can't help but have a mental picture of the White House full of young women wearing black berets, belted gaberdine rain coats and short white socks. I'm surprised Donald Trump hasn't spotted them! The French accents alone must give them away.

You'd have to investigate the cafes with outdoor terraces located close to the White House. You'll be able to identify the cafe when you find a few Gauloises butts on the ground. (If you find Woodbines, you've located their MI6 handler.)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Massena speaks French ,as did the chief of Napoleon's Deep State , but they do not wear white socks ,black berets and belted gabardine rain coats,as is doing Michelle of the Résistance .

Comment

A good one about Trump : Trump, Bush and BHO are going to heaven looking for a job ;God is doing the interview and asks Bush : what do you believe ? Answer of George : I do believe that America is the strongest nation on earth and the land of freedom.Reply by God :excellent, you may seat om my right side . God asks the same question on Barack Hussein ,who answers : America is the land of diversity, without weapons . God doubts, but finally is saying : you may seat on my left side .
                      Finally God asks Trump : what do you believe ? Answer of Trump : I believe that you are sitting on my seat .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X