Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meghan McCain's Eulogy for her Father was Heartfelt and Effective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massena
    replied
    He is definitely included...

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    “Self-praise is the first sign of insecurity.”

Do you mean like our glorious leader?

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Don't you mean our self-proclaimed 'war hero'?
    “Much of someone's real character lies in what they don't say about themselves.”
    ¯
    Joyce Rachelle

“Self-praise is the first sign of insecurity.”
    ¯
    Avijeet Das

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Where is our war hero's reply?

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied
    Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

The NVA called him a songbird because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, some hero more like a big ZERO.
    Source?

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    Wow...a "fact check" site that says basically- "they didn't do it because they told us they didn't do it." Nice research.
    Yeah, someone made the buttons up by the hundreds of thousands to make the Clinton Camp look bad.

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied
    Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
    Wow...a "fact check" site that says basically- "they didn't do it because they told us they didn't do it." Nice research.
    I am not the one who tried to pass your claim as a fact. You tried to do this and I challenged you since obviously your "facts" are not accepted as such...

Leave a comment:

• BorderRuffian
    replied
    Originally posted by pamak View Post

You report this as a fact?

https://www.truthorfiction.com/bill-...tial-campaign/

Because the Confederate flag buttons don’t have the union bugs, and because it’s easy to print unofficial merchandise, we’re reporting this one as fiction.

It seems you just try to manufacture an excuse to justify your desire to use that flag

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    he couldn't keep his mouth shut
    Link War Heho.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Quite possible. If he even needed breaking.
    The NVA called him a songbird because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, some hero more like a big ZERO.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
    Found this in one of my emails this AM. Thought it might be apropos to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4hr37eE0nO8&app=desktop

also, does anyone else think that Meghan McCain's eulogy was just a wee bit biased?
    .......Personal commentary deleted......... iT WAS ABOUT HER FATHER
    Last edited by Salinator; 06 Sep 18, 14:49.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    . . . . does anyone else think that Meghan McCain's eulogy was just a wee bit biased?[/FONT]
    What were you expecting, Brockmire's parting letter from his father?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdEqlFW0sQE

Can't find the eulogy/finale on youtube, but I'm sure you can catch it on IFC. Funny show. Can't recommend it enough.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    Found this in one of my emails this AM. Thought it might be apropos to this thread.

also, does anyone else think that Meghan McCain's eulogy was just a wee bit biased?
    It was total bullshit and I think she should be slapped across her face for acting like a child. Give her an Oscar for that performance.

Leave a comment:

• Jose50
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

A German poster.
    THANKs, I could be some what a be top cop.

As an American who lived in Germany and travels there (multiple weeks in 2015 the last time), I absolutely love that businesses close "early" (by US standards), and most are closed on Sunday ... what a peaceful, calm, fun day Sundays are because of it. My experiences are primarily Munich (some Stuttgart) and Garmisch-Partenkirchen/Berchtesgarten areas. I find the Bavarian lifestyle incredible, and Germans to be open, kind and definitely fun-filled. I never encountered the "they are once they get to know you" mentality ... it was always immediate and from everyone. (I'm not quite sure where the false impressions of Germans came from, but it is absolutely incorrect). AND the food is to die for!! I greatly appreciate Germans openness and open-mindedness, and their acceptance of who each individual is. I also know that Germans generally "toe the line" with social and civic behavior and responsibility ... but, perhaps that's why Germany and Germans are so dynamic ... you're taught how to behave in society and it is expected that you do so -- now you can focus on the important things in life: family, community and fun! My most favorite thing about my time in Germany was the bell towers ... my apartment was right next to the bell tower in Garmisch ... every morning at 8am ... and for a long time on Sunday ... the bells would chime ... their built-in alarm clock! What a wonderful way to start the day! Danke schoen genaedige Deutschern and Deutschland!
    Show less

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X