Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meghan McCain's Eulogy for her Father was Heartfelt and Effective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

The thing about Bobo is that he was a weak outsider whom the GOP was able to hold in check for virtually all his term.

McCain would have crippled the GOP for years. He was a Trojan horse, bought and paid for.
    Idk, I think the NVA and the KGB broke him and he was a real Manchurian Candidate.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

The thing about Bobo is that he was a weak outsider whom the GOP was able to hold in check for virtually all his term.

McCain would have crippled the GOP for years. He was a Trojan horse, bought and paid for.
      McCain, in my opinion, would have been clueless and that in itself would have been mostly harmless. The less the President does, the better the country will be, except for Trump who seems to be correcting all the mistakes of the past eight years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Idk, I think the NVA and the KGB broke him and he was a real Manchurian Candidate.
        Quite possible. If he even needed breaking.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Human Pancreatic Juice

A German poster.

"It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

A German poster.
            THANKs, I could be some what a be top cop.

As an American who lived in Germany and travels there (multiple weeks in 2015 the last time), I absolutely love that businesses close "early" (by US standards), and most are closed on Sunday ... what a peaceful, calm, fun day Sundays are because of it. My experiences are primarily Munich (some Stuttgart) and Garmisch-Partenkirchen/Berchtesgarten areas. I find the Bavarian lifestyle incredible, and Germans to be open, kind and definitely fun-filled. I never encountered the "they are once they get to know you" mentality ... it was always immediate and from everyone. (I'm not quite sure where the false impressions of Germans came from, but it is absolutely incorrect). AND the food is to die for!! I greatly appreciate Germans openness and open-mindedness, and their acceptance of who each individual is. I also know that Germans generally "toe the line" with social and civic behavior and responsibility ... but, perhaps that's why Germany and Germans are so dynamic ... you're taught how to behave in society and it is expected that you do so -- now you can focus on the important things in life: family, community and fun! My most favorite thing about my time in Germany was the bell towers ... my apartment was right next to the bell tower in Garmisch ... every morning at 8am ... and for a long time on Sunday ... the bells would chime ... their built-in alarm clock! What a wonderful way to start the day! Danke schoen genaedige Deutschern and Deutschland!
            Show less
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Found this in one of my emails this AM. Thought it might be apropos to this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=4hr37eE0nO8&app=desktop

also, does anyone else think that Meghan McCain's eulogy was just a wee bit biased?
              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                Found this in one of my emails this AM. Thought it might be apropos to this thread.

also, does anyone else think that Meghan McCain's eulogy was just a wee bit biased?
                It was total bullshit and I think she should be slapped across her face for acting like a child. Give her an Oscar for that performance.

Comment

. . . . does anyone else think that Meghan McCain's eulogy was just a wee bit biased?[/FONT]
                  What were you expecting, Brockmire's parting letter from his father?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdEqlFW0sQE

Can't find the eulogy/finale on youtube, but I'm sure you can catch it on IFC. Funny show. Can't recommend it enough.
                  I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

.......Personal commentary deleted......... iT WAS ABOUT HER FATHER
                    Last edited by Salinator; 06 Sep 18, 14:49.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Quite possible. If he even needed breaking.
                      The NVA called him a songbird because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, some hero more like a big ZERO.

Comment

• he couldn't keep his mouth shut
                        Link War Heho.

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

You report this as a fact?

https://www.truthorfiction.com/bill-...tial-campaign/

Because the Confederate flag buttons don’t have the union bugs, and because it’s easy to print unofficial merchandise, we’re reporting this one as fiction.

It seems you just try to manufacture an excuse to justify your desire to use that flag
                          Wow...a "fact check" site that says basically- "they didn't do it because they told us they didn't do it." Nice research.

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

• Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                            Wow...a "fact check" site that says basically- "they didn't do it because they told us they didn't do it." Nice research.
                            I am not the one who tried to pass your claim as a fact. You tried to do this and I challenged you since obviously your "facts" are not accepted as such...
                            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                              Yeah, someone made the buttons up by the hundreds of thousands to make the Clinton Camp look bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

The NVA called him a songbird because he couldn't keep his mouth shut, some hero more like a big ZERO.
                                Source?
                                We are not now that strength which in old days
                                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X