Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meghan McCain's Eulogy for her Father was Heartfelt and Effective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

No he doesn't. Assad is fighting his own population. People that had nothing to do with 9/11. On the other hand, Saudi Arabia (terrorist sponsor) was just given a hugely amazing arms deal with the US. Thanks Donald. The MIC is smiling ear to ear.
    Your defense of ISIS and its barbarous allies is not convincing : there is a picture of one of the ''moderate '' rebels who was meeting McCain,who was eating the heart of a Syrian soldier .and there are countless pictures of ISIS atrocities in Syria: children who were forced to behead captured soldiers . People who had nothing to do with 9/11 ?
    And, I CHALLENGE you to produce proofs that KSA is a sponsor of terrorism . Proofs, not CNN/WAPO lies .
    But I know that these proofs do not exist .
    The arms deal with KSA( which is good for the US industry ) is more than justified,as KSA is the only barrier against the domination of the ME by the Iranian terrorists,who have now SRBM (Small Range Ballistic Missiles ) in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      Lose an election?
      That wouldn't be surprising - blaming someone else for his own failure.
      {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

BS, until his pick of Palin he had my support. After that NO WAY
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post

That wouldn't be surprising - blaming someone else for his own failure.
          Is that the same confederate flag in your avatar that the southern confederate DemoKKKrats were flyin?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Palin is a scapegoat. The McCain campaign was floundering and Palin brought in new energy and enthusiasm by bringing in the Tea Party and a lot of women. Sure, there were people that did abandon McCain because of their perception of Palin, either wrong or right, but according to 2008 exit polls, Palin ended up as a net gain in terms of votes lost or gained.

I sat out 2008, but I know here in my neck of the woods, Palin swayed a lot of women to McCain even though Obama was clearly going to the choice of women voters.

Palin had never uttered a bad word about McCain. It was petty of him to not invite her to the funeral.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

You're more of a Dick Russell kind of guy, eh.
              You could have ended the sentence before Russell.
              Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

Palin is a scapegoat. The McCain campaign was floundering and Palin brought in new energy and enthusiasm by bringing in the Tea Party and a lot of women. Sure, there were people that did abandon McCain because of their perception of Palin, either wrong or right, but according to 2008 exit polls, Palin ended up as a net gain in terms of votes lost or gained.

I sat out 2008, but I know here in my neck of the woods, Palin swayed a lot of women to McCain even though Obama was clearly going to the choice of women voters.

Palin had never uttered a bad word about McCain. It was petty of him to not invite her to the funeral.
                Worse yet he invited the Clintons, what the **** was he thinking?
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

Is that the same confederate flag in your avatar that the southern confederate DemoKKKrats were flyin?
                  Nah...it's the same one that Clinton & Gore flew in the 90s.

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post

Nah...it's the same one that Clinton & Gore flew in the 90s.

You report this as a fact?

https://www.truthorfiction.com/bill-...tial-campaign/

Because the Confederate flag buttons donít have the union bugs, and because itís easy to print unofficial merchandise, weíre reporting this one as fiction.

It seems you just try to manufacture an excuse to justify your desire to use that flag
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

It seems you just try to manufacture an excuse to justify your desire to use that flag
                      Of course he does, that's what happens when you live life under a sheet.
                      Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

First time she opened her mouth to speak and with her quitting as governor was enough. McCain had lot's of time to pick a worthy VP and this was his choice? WOW!! What would have been his choice in an emergency and he had to react fast?
                        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          Typical dumb logic, you were again played by the liberal media.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Palin was a terrible pick and proved that she was incapable of either educating herself during the campaign, dealing with press interviewers, and growing as a candidate. McCain made a terrible mistake picking her and she hurt the campaign. And she was smoked by Biden during her one debate.
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                              Palin was a terrible pick and proved that she was incapable of either educating herself during the campaign, dealing with press interviewers, and growing as a candidate. McCain made a terrible mistake picking her and she hurt the campaign. And she was smoked by Biden during her one debate.
                              Actually, she was smoked by the media. She didn't deserve the backlash, but hey she's a hockey mom. McCain picked her because this was the only way he could stand up against a black candidate whose time had come. Yes, America has its stupid moments. Both McCain and Obama were the worse choices both parties had to offer.
                              My worst jump story:
                              No lie.

~
                              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Of course he does, that's what happens when you live life under a sheet.
                                You mean like NPR calling Kanye West a "colored boy?"
                                Kanye West premieres new songs, "Lift Yourself" and "Ye Vs. The People," following his week of Twitter trolling and political power trips.
                                "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X