Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meghan McCain's Eulogy for her Father was Heartfelt and Effective.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Romney was a RINO and won the GOP nomination : Romney said : without Romney care, there would be no Obamacare .In 2008 and 2012 Deep State dominated the GOP convention ..
    Romney was against Obamacare because it was a federal program as opposed to the Romneycare which was a state one. Romney, a devoted believer was not a RINO. If you do believe that both McCain and Romney were RINOs it is because you, like other people here, are soooo extremists and far to the right of the average republican voter, that a candidate who does represent the will of the majority of the republican party will inevitably be left of you.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Just old TP BS.

Some are even dumber that a Fox fan.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wa...lton-songbird/
      Funny how snopes leaves out McCain's broadcasted confession on North Vietnamese radio. When I first heard it the term songbird made sense.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Funny how snopes leaves out McCain's broadcasted confession on North Vietnamese radio. When I first heard it the term songbird made sense.

It shows that during your supposedly "military career" you never learned anything about SERE "Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape." One the The first things you learn in the program is that given enough time and the right interrogation techniques EVERYBODY will break. The idea of the "resistance training" is that you delay this event for long enough time so that when the captors get the information they want from you, it will no longer be valuable (assuming that the "escape" part did not work out and you remained a POW).

McCain was the son of an admiral, and was a target for special Vietnamese treatment which brought him to the point of attempting suicide.

https://www.scribd.com/document/2719...iles-Song-Bird

Early on, this son and grandson of high-ranking naval officers wasaccorded relatively privileged status. Then he refused early release, which he says he saw as a public relations stunt by his captors, insisting that POWs held longer than him should begranted their freedom first. Thereafter, McCain was treated much more severely. In March 1968, McCain was put into solitaryconfinement, where he would remain for two years. In August 1968,a program of severe torture began on McCain. He was subjected torope bindings and repeated beatings every two hours for four days. McCain attempted to commit suicide, but was caught by guards. Hewas then put under suicide watch. His injuries have left him permanently incapable of raising his arms above his head. Hesigned a forced confession during the torture. When he resistedfurther attempts to be used for North Vietnamese propaganda, aregiment of beatings two or three times a week was established. Inthe later half of 1969 the North Vietnamese treatment of AmericanPOWs became less inhumane and the express torture ended. McCainwas released on March 14, 1973. He returned home on crutches and began years of physical rehabilitation.

The fact that he CHOSE to stay is heroic in my book! The Fact that he broke at some points makes him a human!

The fact that you try to denigrate him makes you look like a clueless Call of Duty type veteran who has a Hollywood/ Xbox image of what war really is.

By the way, if you ever want to hear about the paratroopers POWs (since supposedly you are a 101 veteran) who became songbirds after they were captured in Normandy, feel free to ask me for more details.
        Last edited by pamak; 02 Sep 18, 16:50.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

It shows that during your supposedly "military career" you never learned anything about SERE "Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape." One the The first things you learn in the program is that given enough time and the right interrogation techniques EVERYBODY will break. The idea of the "resistance training" is that you delay this event for long enough time so that when the captors get the information they want from you, it will no longer be valuable.

McCain was the son of an admiral, and was a target for special Vietnamese treatment which brought him to the point of attempting suicide.

https://www.scribd.com/document/2719...iles-Song-Bird

Early on, this son and grandson of high-ranking naval officers wasaccorded relatively privileged status. Then he refused early release, which he says he saw as a public relations stunt by his captors, insisting that POWs held longer than him should begranted their freedom first. Thereafter, McCain was treated much more severely. In March 1968, McCain was put into solitaryconfinement, where he would remain for two years. In August 1968,a program of severe torture began on McCain. He was subjected torope bindings and repeated beatings every two hours for four days. McCain attempted to commit suicide, but was caught by guards. Hewas then put under suicide watch. His injuries have left him permanently incapable of raising his arms above his head. Hesigned a forced confession during the torture. When he resistedfurther attempts to be used for North Vietnamese propaganda, aregiment of beatings two or three times a week was established. Inthe later half of 1969 the North Vietnamese treatment of AmericanPOWs became less inhumane and the express torture ended. McCainwas released on March 14, 1973. He returned home on crutches and began years of physical rehabilitation.

The fact that he CHOSE to stay is heroic in my book! The Fatc he broke at some points makes him a human!

The fact that you try to denigrate him makes you look like a clueless Call of Duty type veteran.

By the way, if you ever want to hear about the paratroopers POWs (since supposedly you are a 101 veteran) who became songbirds after they were captured in Normandy, feel free to ask me for more details.
          Blah, blah, blah...

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Blah, blah, blah...

I see!

Now you do not want to talk about McCain's POW experience...

Predictable...when the full facts come forwards

Comment

By the way, just to keep the record straight,

although I have heard McCain himself talking at some point that he broke (without giving details), I have serious doubts about the video that was posted here. I went over to search for more details from major news reports or other sources which SHOULD have been available considering that supposedly the video shows a radio broadcast which could not pass without notice and without generating a paper trail, starting from articles in newspapers in 1969!. The only thing I saw was the usual weird names from obscure sites which do not provide any information about the source. Typical example is the following description of the video "Apparently this recording was not released officially by the US Government, but was discovered inadvertently by someone searching through the US Archives and was mislabeled as something else."

This raises the BS meter to red first because such public broadcast would not have been some secret exclusively controlled by the US government, second because it does not provide details regarding the identity of the person who supposedly discovered it or information about the identity of the actual file, third because this supposedly broadcast is not mentioned in the CIA files about MCCain's POW experience and fourth because it was "discovered" in 2016. This is strange considering that McCain has been the target of "songbird" accusations in previous campaigns before 2016 but his critics could not produce evidence of his public broadcast which should have been easily available.
              Last edited by pamak; 02 Sep 18, 20:02.

Comment

The Trump Administration honored John McCain by flying him to DC in Air Force 2 but you won't hear Meghan McCain or the media talking about that. Retweet and make Trump and Pence's respectful actions go viral.
                6yu6peca1uj11.jpg
                Attached Files
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  The Trump Administration honored John McCain by flying him to DC in Air Force 2 but you won't hear Meghan McCain or the media talking about that. Retweet and make Trump and Pence's respectful actions go viral.
                  6yu6peca1uj11.jpg
                  While Media Bashes Trump over McCain Funeral, President Lends Air Force Two To Bring Body to DC

https://www.westernjournal.com/media...bring-body-dc/

Trump should have sent a garbage truck.

Comment

update:

I found a reference which verifies the content of the tape

https://newspaperarchive.com/europea...-06-1969-p-26/

At least, they did not make it up....

Comment

More about Hanoi Hilton Songbird:

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/...ongbird-audio/
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                        thanks for the info!

I actually visited the archives but I typed "McCain" (Sidney Hanoi) which did not bring THIS result. Notice that they have misspelled his name as "Macain" in the archives search box. Still the result must be him since first and middle name match.
                        Last edited by pamak; 02 Sep 18, 22:39.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylVQ...=RDJzPV5A34GYY
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

McCain has been funded by Soros,the Reform Institute,the Tides Foundation ,the Heinz Foundation,the Rockefellers, he was supported by a friend of the Mexican president Fox .This proves that he was a RINO,protected by the establishment . McCain preferred Lieberman to Palin .

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Romney was against Obamacare because it was a federal program as opposed to the Romneycare which was a state one. Romney, a devoted believer was not a RINO. If you do believe that both McCain and Romney were RINOs it is because you, like other people here, are soooo extremists and far to the right of the average republican voter, that a candidate who does represent the will of the majority of the republican party will inevitably be left of you.
                              Romney said openly that without him there would be no Obamacare and McCain saved Obamacare :their donors were satisfied .
                              McCain and Romney did not represent the will of the majority of the republican party but the will of their donors :they were only puppetts of the establishment,of the Shadow Government .Soros said that there was not much difference between Obama and Romney,that's why he funded both .
                              The average republican voter is on the right and the GOP must go to the far right ,to counter the Democrats who are on the far left , centrists are only disguised liberals .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                                Romney said openly that without him there would be no Obamacare and McCain saved Obamacare :their donors were satisfied .
                                McCain and Romney did not represent the will of the majority of the republican party but the will of their donors :they were only puppetts of the establishment,of the Shadow Government .Soros said that there was not much difference between Obama and Romney,that's why he funded both .
                                The average republican voter is on the right and the GOP must go to the far right ,to counter the Democrats who are on the far left , centrists are only disguised liberals .
                                And Romney also said openly that he was against Obamacare. This should resolve the issue! What you say does not change the fact that he was against Obamacare! In addition, Obamacare was saved because even the republicans in both the House and the Senate were not willing to ditch it without having something to replace it! It was not just McCain the one who determined the fate of Obamacare. Recall that even before McCain's vote against a bill for a SKINNY repeal, the republicans had already failed numerous times to fully repeal the Obamacare. It was obvious that only the most fanatic conservatives were against Obamacare, and this is why the republicans could not repeal it even though they controlled both the House and the Senate.

In other words, both McCain and Romney represented mainstream republicans and not the lunatic right! If you want to argue about the influence of money, then you should not apply this selectively only for McCain and Romney. You can make the same claim about every person who won the primaries and participated in the elections. Also, since both McCain and Romney lost, you just made a good argument that the Democrats who defeated them were not the puppets of the establishment...
                                Last edited by pamak; 03 Sep 18, 03:32.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X