Terrorist In Super Max Suing Over MEals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I suspect this guy is just looking for a way to break up the monotony of his pathetic life. Maybe he thinks he can get a trip to the courthouse out of it. Wouldn't be the first time for something like that.
    That is exactly it. Plus the sense of satisfaction that he is making prison officials have to do a little extra work. A guy with nothing to do 24/7 will come up with ways to occupy himself, often fairly ingeniously.

There's inmates who file lawsuits weekly. They get thrown out in due course, but it's a hobby, and they have nothing but time and nothing to lose. There's an inmate in California who legally changes his name twice a year.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

That is exactly it. Plus the sense of satisfaction that he is making prison officials have to do a little extra work. A guy with nothing to do 24/7 will come up with ways to occupy himself, often fairly ingeniously.

There's inmates who file lawsuits weekly. They get thrown out in due course, but it's a hobby, and they have nothing but time and nothing to lose. There's an inmate in California who legally changes his name twice a year.
      I always told them "Ask for a million dollars, all the other guys did!"

Comment

My take is that Super Max wanted an excuse to move him, because as has been pointed out, they do have the ability to meet his meal needs. He's not the first Muslim out there and he won't be the last.

Maybe they'll bunk him with some gorilla named Bubba who's "lonely".
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I duly submit a criminal loses the right to choose his or her diet. During the jail sentence the criminal must eat anything offered to him/her so long as its safe to eat, any so called religious or moral diets by prisoners must be thrown out. This includes vegans, if a man is fit to eat meat and commits a crime, they lose the right to be a vegan.

Christians can eat pork.

Surely there are Muslim and Jewish arguments that say both groups can eat pork. Its like how Muslim and Jewish scholars have shown their religions allow interfaith marriage...well surely the argument is out there wrt pork products. I have not had the need to research the latter but almost surely the argument exists.

Message to the criminal is get with the program stop complaining and try and be a better person.
          Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
          Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

I say we feed them soy. By the time they are released, they will all have been rehabilitated as Justin Trudeau.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              I say we feed them soy. By the time they are released, they will all have been rehabilitated as Justin Trudeau.
              Could we make it "soy bacon"?
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X