Terrorist In Super Max Suing Over MEals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist In Super Max Suing Over MEals

Doesn't obey any of our laws, but wants to use them for his own benefit. Could go either way, as the 9th Federal Circuit Court in Denver is a hotbed of Demmie Libbies which became infamous under Judge Kane, The Inmate's Judge as he was known.

Interestingly, there really isn't a problem - it turns out that in the absence of halal food, kosher food is acceptable to Muslims because it is killed and prepared in almost the same way. Personally, I would offer the animal a steady diet of bacon sandwiches.

http://www.oann.com/convicted-terror...igious-rights/

Imo he should be fed a hollow point filled with lard.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      Imo he should be fed a hollow point filled with lard.
      I like it.

Comment

Send the MF down to Angola and let them grow their own shhit. Your a fk prisoners, be happy that you get bread with your baloney sandwich. Don't like it? How about an airborne drop into you home? Parachute??? that's no fun!
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

He won't get $h!+. First, he has to pay for all his court costs himself. That's a burden he probably can't manage. Then the BOP has a dietary program at place at all of their facilities that meets Halal, Kosher, Vegan, you-name-it, dietary restrictions. It's bland and repetitive, but it meets the nutritional and religious requirements of inmates. The program has been in place for decades and previous challenges have failed miserably.

This guy ain't got nothin' comin'.

Comment

You must have missed it...I don't give a damn what his diet requires. Eat, go hungry and die. PERIOD! Jew, Christians, Muslim or what ever. Eat your die, same way I was taught at the family table. You don't like it, tough ____!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              He won't get $h!+. First, he has to pay for all his court costs himself. That's a burden he probably can't manage. Then the BOP has a dietary program at place at all of their facilities that meets Halal, Kosher, Vegan, you-name-it, dietary restrictions. It's bland and repetitive, but it meets the nutritional and religious requirements of inmates. The program has been in place for decades and previous challenges have failed miserably.

This guy ain't got nothin' comin'.
              Actually, prisoners get their legal representation pro bono by a lot of attorneys, especially the ACLU ones. I agree with you that there is something else going on because he isn't the only Muslim locked up at Super Max.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Actually, prisoners get their legal representation pro bono by a lot of attorneys, especially the ACLU ones. I agree with you that there is something else going on because he isn't the only Muslim locked up at Super Max.
                They might get an attorney to represent them, but it's rare. Most of the time, they work pro per and stand next to zero chance of getting anything out of it. Used to be they could file as indigent and get all the costs waved. Then in the early 90's that changed and they had to come up with the filing fee. That stopped thousands of frivolous lawsuits from inmates because they were unwilling to pay the filing fee.

I suspect this guy is just looking for a way to break up the monotony of his pathetic life. Maybe he thinks he can get a trip to the courthouse out of it. Wouldn't be the first time for something like that.

Comment

My question is, why is he not at GITMO where he belongs? by God I smell Obama or Holder!
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                    My question is, why is he not at GITMO where he belongs? by God I smell Obama or Holder!
                    After close to two years? Get control of yourself

Comment

If he was arrested on US soil, not overseas, and tried in the civil criminal court system, then he'd be sentenced and serve his time in the US prison system. Gitmo is for POW's.

Believe me, Florence ADX (Admin Max) is no piece of cake. You are single celled and recreate alone of an hour a day. All movement outside the cell is in cuffs, leg irons, martin chain and black box with four guards and a lieutenant present. You three meals a day, a "hot box" and a "cold box" that somebody that really doesn't give a $h!+ put together for you. Black and white TV with 7 channels is your entertainment.

The double grill is designed where the outer door is air tight, and the cell ventilation can be isolated from outside. The inner grill is bars. That way you start any $h!+ and they can open the outer door toss in a sting grenade and some pepper gas and you get to enjoy it all by yourself...

He isn't getting any breaks over Gitmo.

Comment

's
                        Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

After close to two years? Get control of yourself
                        He should have been there in the first place, it was Obama's policy to have terrorists tried and imprisoned on US soil in order to preserve their rights.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

's

He should have been there in the first place, it was Obama's policy to have terrorists tried and imprisoned on US soil in order to preserve their rights.
                          How about to have them under CONSTITUTIONAL LAW? Do you have something against the Constitution now?

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

How about to have them under CONSTITUTIONAL LAW? Do you have something against the Constitution now?
                            They're terrorists who obey no laws. They're lucky they get anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

They're terrorists who obey no laws. They're lucky they get anything at all.
                              That's not how things in the USA work. Or ever have worked.

Everyone in prison failed to obey the law.
                              Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X