Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trump a lunatic conspiracy theorist?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Trump a lunatic conspiracy theorist?

    Donald Trump has posed for pictures in the White House with a TV commentator turned conspiracy theorist who is a leading light in a movement which suggests high-ranking democrats are part of a global paedophile ring.

    The president granted the private Oval Office audience to Michael ‘Lionel’ LeBron, a vocal proponent of the bizarre QAnon cult.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8507766.html

    How Qanon came to be:

    Key to the spread of QAnon were a handful of social-media savvy entrepreneurs. “In November 2017, a small-time YouTube video creator and two moderators of the 4chan website, one of the most extreme message boards on the internet, banded together and plucked out of obscurity an anonymous and cryptic post from the many conspiracy theories that populated the website’s message board,” Zadrozny and Collins write.

    A central figure in promoting QAnon is Tracy Diaz, a Youtube creator who had previously promoted the Pizzagate theory. In early November, Diaz started promoting QAnon, at that point only a few esoterica posts.

    “Diaz followed with dozens more Q-themed videos, each containing a call for viewers to donate through links to her Pa****n and PayPal accounts,” Zadrozny and Collins note. “Diaz, who emerged from bankruptcy in 2009, says in her YouTube videos that she now relies on donations from patrons funding her YouTube ‘research’ as her sole source of income.”
    From money making conspiracy to having the president's ear.


    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

    The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

  • #2
    These are the geniuses Trump is pandering to now:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGVXmuLmEM&
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

    The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

    Comment


    • #3
      You mean is he as crazy as all the TDS types? No.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
        These are the geniuses Trump is pandering to now:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGVXmuLmEM&
        Okay, I don't know that much about the movement, but most of the people interviewed seemed not give too wack-a-doodle answers to the reporter. Instead all the lunatic fringe talk came from CNN making claims about the group they gave no supporting evidence for in their segment.

        The guy calling he press "...weaponized by the CIA..." was out there. But, on the whole, meh.

        Comment


        • #5
          No, but his detractors are.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

            Okay, I don't know that much about the movement, but most of the people interviewed seemed not give too wack-a-doodle answers to the reporter. Instead all the lunatic fringe talk came from CNN making claims about the group they gave no supporting evidence for in their segment.

            The guy calling he press "...weaponized by the CIA..." was out there. But, on the whole, meh.
            You missed the part where they think democrats are running a global pedophile ring? You're ok with the president legitimizing these type of conspiracy theories?
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

            The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

              You missed the part where they think democrats are running a global pedophile ring? You're ok with the president legitimizing these type of conspiracy theories?
              How is Trump "legitimizing" these conspiracy theories?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                How is Trump "legitimizing" these conspiracy theories?
                You forgot - in the eyes and "minds" of the TDS party, everything is Trump's fault, including global warming, drought and genital herpes.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                  You forgot - in the eyes and "minds" of the TDS party, everything is Trump's fault, including global warming, drought and genital herpes.
                  Ha remember when shrub was accused of spreading AIDs? Progs will make up and believe anything that demonizes the opposition.

                  Credo quia absurdum.


                  Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    And Trump is one of the major producers of false and misleading information. You cannot believe or trust anything Trump says or does. He is a fraud.
                    We are not now that strength which in old days
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Massena View Post
                      And Trump is one of the major producers of false and misleading information. You cannot believe or trust anything Trump says or does. He is a fraud.
                      Fraud or not, but he is still the President of the United States of America!
                      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

                        Fraud or not, but he is still the President of the United States of America!
                        Same for Obama or any POTUS of history. Only God knows the intentions.
                        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                        George S Patton

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

                          Same for Obama or any POTUS of history. Only God knows the intentions.
                          "God" has nothing to do with politics, remember?

                          "Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and unto god what is god's."

                          It is the duty of all American citizens to figure out what their president is or is not doing. Otherwise we are merely cattle.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

                            Fraud or not, but he is still the President of the United States of America!
                            Respect the rank, not the person
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                            Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                            you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

                              "God" has nothing to do with politics, remember?

                              "Render unto Ceasar what is Ceasar's and unto god what is god's."

                              It is the duty of all American citizens to figure out what their president is or is not doing. Otherwise we are merely cattle.
                              You quote the Bible, now I've seen just about all of...
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

                              Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

                              you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X