Kelli Ward is an Ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post
    You finally got something right. Well done.
    After reading all your whining posts the last year and a half, I know your song before you play it, that's all.
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post

As a matter of interest, what has the lady's airforce exploits have to do with her ability to perform in public life ?
      Command experience for one. Another is she fought the USAF bureaucracy and top command on policy and won. That is not an easy thing to do, nor is it particularly career enhancing usually. She managed it and came out looking good for it. There's also a fitness for working under pressure angle.

Massena's comment is either just negative or truly oblivious to the usefulness of past history of someone. It speaks volumes about the sort of officer he was, assuming that he was indeed an officer in the military.

I think Krysten Sinema's past as a Leftist and Progressive is going to come back to bite her in this race. Whether that will be enough to decide the outcome, I can't tell. But, it won't play well with a big chunk of Arizona voters. The Democrat for governor here is even worse off. David Garcia is a flaming, hard core Leftist. He's going to get slammed in the upcoming election.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

After reading all your whining posts the last year and a half, I know your song before you play it, that's all.
        You complain about others post and what are your post of late...cartoons.
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

How clairvoyant of you.

I will remind you, however, to remember Teddy Roosevelt's words, and being merely in lockstep with the president is not what the United States is about:

'To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society.' And Trump has no morals at all. Even you can figure that one out.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

There's something to be said regarding the character of veterans who opt to continue serving our country. They have proven with their service that they are pro- US and that they believe in America First. From George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Zachary Taylor, Ulysses Grant, Teddy Roosevelt, Dwight Eisenhower, John Kennedy to Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush and son, all served in the US military and continued to serve as elected officials who were pro US.
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

You complain about others post and what are your post of late...cartoons.
              Yes, because sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

Comment

Originally posted by BELGRAVE View Post

As a matter of interest, what has the lady's airforce exploits have to do with her ability to perform in public life ?
                Nothing. But the fact that she's a moderate who doesn't walk in lockstep, does.

Comment

And here's another example of Trump's lack of ethics and basic honesty:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Or perhaps cartoons are used because you and others don't have the words in the first place. Perhaps cogent argument is not possible for you.

Comment

original-20209-1449513326-4.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto.jpg

That is worth a thousand words, ten thousands words, Yours are worth a roll of TP . Bigly difference, supporter of the Coward that didn't go were you went TWICE. How can you ?support such as pos as Agolf Twitler+???? That you didn't care for clinton, we are in the same boat but your support for the coward in chief is a mystery

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

original-20209-1449513326-4.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto.jpg

That is worth a thousand words, ten thousands words, Yours are worth a roll of TP . Bigly difference, supporter of the Coward that didn't go were you went TWICE. How can you ?support such as pos as Agolf Twitler+???? That you didn't care for clinton, we are in the same boat but your support for the coward in chief is a mystery
                        I dislike the man intensely, but I mostly support his policies and what he is trying to do, that's all!

Comment

What is he trying to do?

Comment

What he is trying to do is negate the Constitution and the US form of government.

Or were you referring to his breaking US law and being under investigation?

(John I was replying to TS, not you. Our postings occurred nearly simultaneously).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X