No announcement yet.

Rest in Peace, John McCain-You Have Done More Than Your Assigned Duty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the few men of honor on the hill. He will be sorely missed. Thank you for all your service Mr. McCain.

Regards,
    Dennis
    If stupid was a criminal offense Sea Lion believers would be doing life.

Shouting out to Half Pint for bringing back the big mugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
      Guys, have some common decency and leave the emotions of politics behind.

John McCain served this nation as a warrior. We have had a long tradition of respecting the service here at ACG and I shall not allow any of you to speak ill of him and deprive him of the respect and honor that he deserves like any and all others that have worn the uniform and served this nation nobly.

This thread will be a thread to honor a warrior flew bomber missions over Vietnam, survived the carrier fire, was shot down by the enemy, refused to abandon his fellow Americans in captivity and endured more torture and imprisonment as a result, and humbly turned down an opportunity to retire as an Admiral, and lived to serve the American people once again as a public servant.

Disagree with his politics all you want, just not in this thread and not until he has been properly honored and buried.

ACG Staff
      BRAVO
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

youíre entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
        Sad to hear of his passing, but God he was a lousy Republican.
        Country First...party second.

Comment

Originally posted by D1J1 View Post
          One of the few men of honor on the hill. He will be sorely missed. Thank you for all your service Mr. McCain.

Regards,
          Dennis
          He will be sorely missed only by those who value honor. Those who do not have honor will not miss him...
          RIP McCain
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

John McCain served this nation as a warrior. We have had a long tradition of respecting the service here at ACG and I shall not allow any of you to speak ill of him and deprive him of the respect and honor that he deserves like any and all others that have worn the uniform and served this nation nobly.

This thread will be a thread to honor a warrior flew bomber missions over Vietnam, survived the carrier fire, was shot down by the enemy, refused to abandon his fellow Americans in captivity and endured more torture and imprisonment as a result, and humbly turned down an opportunity to retire as an Admiral, and lived to serve the American people once again as a public servant.

Disagree with his politics all you want, just not in this thread and not until he has been properly honored and buried.

ACG Staff
            Well said.

RIP Senator.
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

A study of contrasts. The ravings of Trump against the silence and dignity of McCain's tomb. RIP.

Comment

Please no politics in this thread. We have more than one thread that covers politics.

Comment

ACG Staff
                  Perhaps you should delete those disrespectful postings in this thread? That would be the right thing to do.

Excellent posting on your part, by the way. Well done.
                  We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I didn't always agree with his positions, but I always respected him as a man. RIP, Sir.

Comment

Whatever opinion one may or may not have held on his political positions he was one of those increasing rarities amongst politicians - a gentleman
                      Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                      Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

RIP!
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Country First...party second.
                          It should always be country first and party second. And those who have served their country well and clearly demonstrated uncommon valor should be praised.

Excellent posting.
                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Finally Trump has done the right thing ordering the Flag lower to half staff for 30 days. Very Presidential indeed.

Comment

"To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Iím speechless, heart heavy, and lost. The most honest man Iíve ever voted. When I have doubts about America, itís the American Hero like McCain keeps my faith in America.
                                Nice is heavy on my mind.
                                I pray and wish the best for France.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X