Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would Trump have to do to lose your support?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would Trump have to do to lose your support?

I heard a libby trying to bait Trump supporters on the radio the other day and it got interesting. Some of the more funny guys said 'Weaponizing the DOJ, for political purposes for use against the opposition', Using the CIA and the FBI to destabilize the incoming replacement, ect... It was a pretty funny show as smartass after smartass mentioned the very things that obamma did.

So I ask you guys? What would Trump have to do to lose your support?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Begin pushing a Progressive set of policies such as:

"Free college"
    Public K to 12 education only
    Expansion of government
    Calling for masses of new regulation
    A "green" energy policy
    Open borders / amnesty for illegals
    Heavy handed gun control
    More public transit and in particular rail
    Tax "The Rich."
    Physical and material equality
    Wealth redistribution
    Universal government run health scare... err.. care
    Expansion of social-welfare programs and no strings attached

stuff like that.

Comment

I have no standing condition. I vote by merit in competition. If I see someone better next election, he gets my vote. If not, I vote for Trump. The opposition is going to have to make themselves a better investment, not wait for me to develop some intrinsic hatred.
      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Begin pushing a Progressive set of policies such as:

"Free college"
        Public K to 12 education only
        Expansion of government
        Calling for masses of new regulation
        A "green" energy policy
        Open borders / amnesty for illegals
        Heavy handed gun control
        More public transit and in particular rail
        Tax "The Rich."
        Physical and material equality
        Wealth redistribution
        Universal government run health scare... err.. care
        Expansion of social-welfare programs and no strings attached

stuff like that.
        That sums it up.

Just to make it clear, like many here that support him, I don't like him. And based on the fact that the dems are Hell bent on moving even further left, I'll be voting for him in 2020.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

That sums it up.

Just to make it clear, like many here that support him, I don't like him. And based on the fact that the dems are Hell bent on moving even further left, I'll be voting for him in 2020.
          That's where I'm at. A canvasser for Krysten Sinema who is running for Jeff Flake's senate seat as a Democrat, came by the house a few days ago. I told her, I had nothing against Sinema as she is a very moderate Democrat (a real rarity) and could consider voting for her except that her party was now one of Progressive Leftists on the whole. I said there was no way I'd vote for a Democrat with that being the case. I also said if Sinema was a Republican, Independent, or the like I probably would vote for her over her competition.

Venezuela should convince anyone with a grain of sanity that voting Progressive Leftist will only end in your ruin.

Comment

Now, Trump doing something like Crazy Joe Biden... I'd have to think hard about continued support for a poster child for why crazy people shouldn't have guns...

Comment

Hers is my question to Trump supporters,

If Trump loses the next elections (2020) and decides to declare the result as "fake elections" and "fraud" without showing any evidence other than the type go evidence he used in the previous election to argue about the "millions" of the illegal voters, will this be enough for you to stop supporting him?
              If this will not be enough for you, then what will you do?
              Last edited by pamak; 17 Aug 18, 19:28.
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

To answer the OP: Breathe my air.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                  To answer the OP: Breathe my air.
                  Since we live on the same planet I think we share the same air. Go hang out @ Msn? No I believe in the GIGO concept.

That's why I'd really like the Iggy feature fixed.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    I heard a libby trying to bait Trump supporters on the radio the other day and it got interesting. Some of the more funny guys said 'Weaponizing the DOJ, for political purposes for use against the opposition', Using the CIA and the FBI to destabilize the incoming replacement, ect... It was a pretty funny show as smartass after smartass mentioned the very things that obamma did.

So I ask you guys? What would Trump have to do to lose your support?
                    It's pretty fair to say he wouldn't do any of those things.
                    My worst jump story:
                    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                    No lie.

~
                    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

If Trump loses the next elections (2020) and decides to declare the result as "fake elections" and "fraud" without showing any evidence other than the type go evidence he used in the previous election to argue about the "millions" of the illegal voters, will this be enough for you to stop supporting him?
                      How about instead of going through 500 What Ifs and saying "do you still support him? How about now? How about now? How about now?" you take a step back, get your @$!# together, and ask YOURSELVES "how can we be more electable next time?"

I'm a meritocracy voter. You want me to toss Trump then pitch to me how you're going to outperform him. Constantly pestering me on what he has to do wrong for you to get his job tells me you're not motivated. I'm not going to hire someone who can only tell me why the other guy sucks. Get cracking and work for it. Impress me.
                      A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Surely the Russian would never let Trump lose, honestly if they can ban Alex Jones for his conspiracy theories then the left could just be banned in mass.

My advice stop watching the fake news :-)
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Trump has a problem with never being wrong in his own mind. The central park five being a fair example. If his tariff wars go wrong and he refuses to admit it we may need a new candidate in 2020. I don't know however if we will have any choice but to vote for him as the Democrats seem to be on the road to becoming the communist party.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

The Republicans, if they want to regain some of the respect that they have lost, need a new candidate in 2020. You always have a choice. And if you vote for a corrupt individual who insists on cozying up to our enemies, denigrates our allies, and has an enemies list, what does that make you?
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

My advice stop watching the fake news :-)
                              Agree-Fox has lost all credibility as a news agency.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X