Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double standards in how we cover Saudi Arabian and Iranian behavior and statements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salinator View Post

So be it, it has been decided then, by our distinguished Russian member here that the USSR had no clue nor any purpose. Who can argue against that logic? There is absolutely no proofs that the USSR ever did anything on purpose, it is all a matter of "sh!t happens".
    If USSR was doing things in correct way, it would still be here.
    There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

Get you head on straight. Iran isn't mention once in the op. SA is the home of most all the 911 attackers and the home of the most radical Islamic teachings. Both the Bush's and Trump have cozzied up to them even holding hands and welcoming them into their family
      Those who attack KSA ,keep silent about Iran .
      And, where is your proof that the Bush's and Trump have welcomed the 9/11 attackers in their family ?

Comment

Bin Laden was an ethnic Yemenite who was stripped of his Saoudi citizenship in 1994 .Since 1994,he was stateless .
        The danger is Iran : Iran wants dominate the ME, Iran wants destroy Israel, Iran wants to attack Europe and the USA, Iran wants to start WWIII.

Comment

Originally posted by Gooner View Post

Even the Tories are pro muslim in the UK. Whilst other civilized countries want ban the burka, the Tories want to ban free speech.
          https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-politics-45185931
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Those who attack KSA ,keep silent about Iran .
            And, where is your proof that the Bush's and Trump have welcomed the 9/11 attackers in their family ?
            Look up the history of the Bush oil dealings to learn their close ties to the bin Laden's. And remember the bin Ladens being allowed to fly out of America on the evening of 9/11, which was authorized by Lil' Bush himself, the only man who could do so.
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
              Bin Laden was an ethnic Yemenite who was stripped of his Saoudi citizenship in 1994 .Since 1994,he was stateless .
              The danger is Iran : Iran wants dominate the ME, Iran wants destroy Israel, Iran wants to attack Europe and the USA, Iran wants to start WWIII.
              So you say...but you just posted the bucket list for the entire Muslim Middle East.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Look up the history of the Bush oil dealings to learn their close ties to the bin Laden's. And remember the bin Ladens being allowed to fly out of America on the evening of 9/11, which was authorized by Lil' Bush himself, the only man who could do so.
                If the family of Bin Laden was involved in 9/11, they would not be in the US on 9/11.As there is no connection between their presence and the attack, there was no reason to prevent them of leaving the US : most of them were youngsters going to school in the US,who did not even know that there was some one as Bin Laden:Bin Laden was banned from kSA and excluded by his family in 1994 .
                And , I like to see the proofs that they left the US on 9/11:the 9/11 commission said that there are no proofs that they left the US during the period that the air space was closed,and , even the Hillary propaganda site Snopes was forced to say that the whole story was a myth .
                The ultra liberal Vanity Fair said that it was Richard Clarke, not Bush ,who authorized the departure of the Bin Ladens and the even more liberal NYT said that the Bin Ladens left on September 14, when the air space was reopened .
                If the Bin Ladens left the US on 9/11, the Democrats in Congress and their Liberal media allies would have used this against Bush. They did not, thus the Bin Ladens did not leave on 9/11 .Besides, even if they could, it would have been technically impossible .

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

So you say...but you just posted the bucket list for the entire Muslim Middle East.
                  Syria, Egypt, KSA do not want to dominate the ME, to destroy Israel, to attack Iran, to attack Europe and the US and to start WWIII.
                  That there are a lot of Wahabites in KSA,is irrelevant, as ISIS is not a fight between Sunnites/Wahabites against Shia : most of those who fight against ISIS are Sunni: example : the Kurds, the Turks.Isis has also attacked KSA .
                  A good source is : Does ISIS really follow the Salafi version of Islamic Law and Theology ?( by the Washington Institute )

Last point : I like very,very strongly to warn for the belief in the US/Europe by the Liberals and neocons that non Salafi Muslims would be less hostile to the West . This is not so .
                  Salafism has nothing to do with Muslim hostility to the West .Erdogan is not a salafi, but very hostile to the west .

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post
                    Still no pno proofs that USSR acted on purpose.
                    To Emtos and Snowshovler,

Hopefully you both can realize that the Soviet Jews were the greatest and bravest of all Jewish history so far. Soviet Jews were very emotional and courageous and played a massive role in defeating the Third Reich on the battlefield.

The Soviet Union was needed in order for modern Israel to form. Just to remind you both, without the USSR support of Israel there is no Israel whatsoever today.

Many of those Soviet Jews formed Israel after WW2, there are millions of Russian and Israel Jews in our world living in either Russia or Israel. Specifically because I have real world experience here meeting ex Soviets...the Russia/Soviet Jews of Israel are the liberals those are the ones to agree with whether you are Emtos or Snowshovler.

Its unfortunate that in all of its existence the modern day Israel, Iran and Saudi have been a impediment to justice and equality among man...but its the peoples of these countries that are soon going to make change for the better.
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM

Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Invasion of Iraq, attacks on Israel ......,help for ISIS....,invasion of Yemen,...
                      You have a unique interpretation of the concept of "aggressive war"" When Iraq was the one which attacked Iran , the counterattack that led Iranians at some point inside Iraq is not an aggressive war. As for ISIS, you make things up without providing evidence, as usual.. As for Yemen, Iran did not start the civil war there. Same with Syria.
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by Surrey View Post

Deflection.

So in short you are saying that Israel did not have the right to defend itself by breaking the blockade?
                        Pointing at the double standards of what justifies violence is not a deflection. Israel had the responsibility to at least try to resolve the situation diplomatically before starting any war, especially when tensions in the region were not uncommon (including army mobilizations) and had been resolved in the past without an all out war.If one wants to find a reason to start a war, then there are plenty of opportunities most of the time to start one. Here is one from that time as a result of an Israeli invasion in Jordan which was condemned by the UN SC a few months before the blockade and the 1967 war
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samu_Incident
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Resolution_228

Right now, we can start a war against China because of its actions that blockade naval passage in the Chinese Sea.
                        Last edited by pamak; 15 Aug 18, 20:54.
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

You have a unique interpretation of the concept of "aggressive war"" When Iraq was the one which attacked Iran , the counterattack that led Iranians at some point inside Iraq is not an aggressive war. As for ISIS, you make things up without providing evidence, as usual.. As for Yemen, Iran did not start the civil war there. Same with Syria.
                          Last year the Kurds in Iraq hold a referendum about independence;immediately the commander of the Iranian occupation forces in Iraq threatened the Kurds with total war :the presence of these forces in Iraq proves an Iranian invasion .

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

Pointing at the double standards of what justifies violence is not a deflection. Israel had the responsibility to at least try to resolve the situation diplomatically before starting any war, especially when tensions in the region were not uncommon (including army mobilizations) and had been resolved in the past without an all out war.If one wants to find a reason to start a war, then there are plenty of opportunities most of the time to start one. Here is one from that time as a result of an Israeli invasion in Jordan which was condemned by the UN SC a few months before the blockade and the 1967 war
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samu_Incident
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...Resolution_228

Right now, we can start a war against China because of its actions that blockade naval passage in the Chinese Sea.
                            Again you continue to argue that Israel does not have the right to defend itself. Egypt had been warned that closing the Straights of Tiran would be an act of war. Nasser called the Israelis bluff and lost. The Arabs had been planning to drive the Jews into the sea, presumably your preferred outcome.
                            Jordon, Syria et al then attacked Israel and suffered the consequences.
                            It is you who have the double standards.
                            Last edited by Surrey; 16 Aug 18, 01:05.
                            "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Last year the Kurds in Iraq hold a referendum about independence;immediately the commander of the Iranian occupation forces in Iraq threatened the Kurds with total war :the presence of these forces in Iraq proves an Iranian invasion .
                              Iran is an ally of Iraqi government. They are legally present there.
                              There are no Nazis in Ukraine. Idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by Emtos View Post

Iran is an ally of Iraqi government. They are legally present there.
                                Because the Iraqi government has not the means to expel the Iranians and the Turks ,who also occupy a part of Iraq .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X