Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double standards in how we cover Saudi Arabian and Iranian behavior and statements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

The sheer ignorance is strong in you amateur.
    Yeah, the lame name calling.
    There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Originally posted by Emtos View Post

Yeah, the lame name calling.
      Lame was your attempt to discredit my post.
      Last edited by Snowshoveler; 14 Aug 18, 16:54.

Comment

It's not an argument nor a proof of something our dear US fanboy.

Comment

It's not an argument nor a proof of something our dear US fanboy.
          The Soviets were telling all of Israelís neighbours lies about Israel building up their military for invasions into their countries donít like to hear about it then go into a corner and cry it out.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

5b6864ea64dce81c008b4ad8-960-555.jpg

It seems the US media and government did not want to emphasize the behavior of our good allies. Saudi Arabia is not Iran...
            Funny how this picture has not enraged the conservative members here. Just yesterday you were foaming from your mouths when I dared suggest 9/11 is a national trauma, yet when your horrible ally does something like this not a peep is heard. Is 9/11 irrelevant all of a sudden? Or are you just giving the Saudis a pass...again.

If I ever hear "moslem apologist" in this forum again I'm gonna just link back to this thread and post.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

Kevin, we disagree on certain domestic issues, but not here.

I am quite concerned about Incerlik. The nukes stored there, if they stiil are, are the number one concern.
              Waive your Israeli flag but partner that is not right. Are you an American or an Israeli? Turkey and the USA have far , far more in common compared to Saudi and the USA and Israel and the USA. Israel and Saudi gov go agianst human rights by preventing interfaith marriage, where as the USA and Turkey allow interfaith marriage.

Im proud to be a Catholic siding with millions of Jews whom oppose the policies of Israel and the double standards of the USA. Proudly disagreeing with you are billions of people in this world whom all want freedom and whom all oppose the policies of intolerant gov like that of Israel, Saudi and Iran.

In the end Turkey, Israel and Saudi will remain allies of the USA. But only Turkey currently has the same dignity and honor as a society compared to the USA. Facts win over bigots, facts win over those pro Israel Jewish Rabbis and pro Saudi Muslim Imams whom are opposed by the Muslim and Jewish masses.
              Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 14 Aug 18, 17:11.
              Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
              Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

The Soviets were telling all of Israelís neighbours lies about Israel building up their military for invasions into their countries donít like to hear about it then go into a corner and cry it out.
                Yeah, Israel's neighbors didn't fought wars against Israel in 1948 and 1956. And the Western weapons supplied to Israel were just a product of Soviet propaganda.
                You really should stop taking people for idiots. It's the case for some but not for all.

Comment

Yeah, Israel's neighbors didn't fought wars against Israel in 1948 and 1956. And the Western weapons supplied to Israel were just a product of Soviet propaganda.
                  You really should stop taking people for idiots. It's the case for some but not for all.
                  https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=15923

The Muslims have always wanted to and still want to destroy Israel but the 67 war was being instigated by the Soviets.
                  I'll stop taking you for an Idiot if you ever stop being one comrade.

Comment

People bring up Israel and the USSR. Israel only exists because of Soviet Jews whom build up the idf.

Soviet support of Israel is only why Israel is a state. Its just that Israel did not turn out as the Soviets thought it would.

500,000 Soviet Jews fought in WW2 and many of those Soviet Jews helped to create Israel. Unfortunately Israel has not turned out to be a free and democratic state but rather a religiously bigoted state like that of Iran and Saudi. This all goes back to the Communist revolutions. In Odessa around 1905 when misguided Christians were seeking to attack Jews, it was the Communists which included Jews that provided arms to the Jews of Odessa to be able to fight back. Historically Communists being that they stand for freedom and equality among man have helped out Jewish causes including those Jews fighting agaisnt the Tsarists Christians that were opposed to equality among man.

Hope is the liberals of the middle east will prevail. Facts destroys the Pro Israeli and Saudi propagandists whom cannot logically compare Israel to a dignified country like the USA, Turkey and UK, all one has to do is look at Israelis bigoted family laws and the weakness of current Israeli leadership(not only weakness but also intolerance that Israeli gov approves of)
                    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

https://www.sup.org/books/title/?id=15923

The Muslims have always wanted to and still want to destroy Israel but the 67 war was being instigated by the Soviets.
                      I'll stop taking you for an Idiot if you ever stop being one comrade.
                      Directly opposing the thesis of the recently published Foxbats over Dimona by Isabella Ginor and Gideon Remez, the contributors to this volume argue that Moscow had absolutely no intention of starting a war.
                      Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

Thanks for proving my point.
                        Bad link they were telling lies to their allies in the Mideast about Israels intentions and that was so that the Arabs would attack Israel.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...war-180963590/

Comment

Still no pno proofs that USSR acted on purpose.

Comment

Why else tell them that if not to provoke a strong response?
                            The Egyptians wouldnít believe the UN when they were told the reports about Israel were false they kicked out the UN peacekeepers in the Sinai and blockaded the Strait of Tiran they trusted the Soviets more and they still didnít change their false reports on Israel to their allies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

When the whole world wants to murder every single one of you, you are entitled to do whatever it takes. Difference is that you never here the Israelis whining about it.
                              The fact that you used the exaggerated expression "the whole world want to murder every single one [jew]" shows the usual whining I hear from pro-Israel supporters that the whole world is going after them which is of course BS. Jews survived for centuries in the ME. Such exaggerations is similar to me claiming that if the whole Israel wants to steal every single acre of your land, then you are entitled to do whatever it takes.
                              Last edited by pamak; 14 Aug 18, 20:42.
                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Waive your Israeli flag but partner that is not right. Are you an American or an Israeli? Turkey and the USA have far , far more in common compared to Saudi and the USA and Israel and the USA. Israel and Saudi gov go agianst human rights by preventing interfaith marriage, where as the USA and Turkey allow interfaith marriage.

Im proud to be a Catholic siding with millions of Jews whom oppose the policies of Israel and the double standards of the USA. Proudly disagreeing with you are billions of people in this world whom all want freedom and whom all oppose the policies of intolerant gov like that of Israel, Saudi and Iran.

In the end Turkey, Israel and Saudi will remain allies of the USA. But only Turkey currently has the same dignity and honor as a society compared to the USA. Facts win over bigots, facts win over those pro Israel Jewish Rabbis and pro Saudi Muslim Imams whom are opposed by the Muslim and Jewish masses.
                                I thought you left.

ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X