Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double standards in how we cover Saudi Arabian and Iranian behavior and statements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

You make up 'facts' and then defend those made up 'facts'.

The US did support ISIS for a while back in 11-12:

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/w...an-rebels.html

This is where you continuously show a lack of critical thinking; "evaluating sources". Your evaluations consistently go against reality.

History:

https://www.prageru.com/videos/did-bush-lie-about-iraq

Bold mine

...says the person who says that the US supported ISIS!

Your link does not say that! Of course, with your lack of reading comprehension skills, it is natural to come to absurd conclusions just because you cannot read.

Ohh, and your last part of your response shows again your lack of reading comprehension. I was not talking about Bush. I was talking about the intelligence community which bought the defectors' stories about the WMD which were complete lies because the defectors served their own agenda!

As for Bush and the politicians, you can read the official reports from the Senate which are not rosy!

https://web.archive.org/web/20080611...05/phase2a.pdf

If you want to make additional comments about such things, start a new thread so that I can respond there! Expanding on how Bush and other politicians handled the intelligence information they got is wayyy off topic!
    Last edited by pamak; 21 Aug 18, 09:00.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

Bold mine

...says the person who says that the US supported ISIS!

Your link does not say that! Of course, with your lack of reading comprehension skills, it is natural to come to absurd conclusions just because you cannot read.
      Reading is fundamental Pamak…..unfortunately, comprehension on your part is not.

From the link:

The United States is not sending arms directly to the Syrian opposition. Instead, it is providing intelligence and other support for shipments of secondhand light weapons like rifles and grenades into Syria , mainly orchestrated from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The reports indicate that the shipments organized from Qatar, in particular, are largely going to hard-line Islamists.

Additional information that wasn't available when the link was published:

Under oath before Congress in 2013, Hillary Clinton answered a question from Sen. Paul, saying she knew nothing about the weapons shipments from Libya to Syria.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._to_syria.html

Comment

Reading is fundamental Pamak…..unfortunately, comprehension on your part is not.

From the link:

The United States is not sending arms directly to the Syrian opposition. Instead, it is providing intelligence and other support for shipments of secondhand light weapons like rifles and grenades into Syria , mainly orchestrated from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. The reports indicate that the shipments organized from Qatar, in particular, are largely going to hard-line Islamists.

Additional information that wasn't available when the link was published:

Under oath before Congress in 2013, Hillary Clinton answered a question from Sen. Paul, saying she knew nothing about the weapons shipments from Libya to Syria.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._to_syria.html
        I read it, and YOU STILL do not get that this does not say that the US supported ISIS!

Last edited by pamak; 21 Aug 18, 09:26.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Those who fight against Assad support ISIS: Turkey
          Those who aid those who fight against Assad support ISIS.:Turkey, Obama, Hillary, McCain, the swamp, Macron, Sarkozy,...
          Those who deny that those who aid those who fight against Assad support ISIS, support themselves ISIS. People on this forum .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            Those who fight against Assad support ISIS: Turkey
            Those who aid those who fight against Assad support ISIS.:Turkey, Obama, Hillary, McCain, the swamp, Macron, Sarkozy,...
            Those who deny that those who aid those who fight against Assad support ISIS, support themselves ISIS. People on this forum .
            okay, we are all terrorists!

By the way, are you aware of the Turkish soldiers who were burned alive by ISIS?

Of course not!

I have seen the video but I guess it is rated so I will not post the link!

Comment

I read it, and YOU STILL do not get that this does not say that the US supported ISIS!
              Again....your comprehension problems.....from the link that you read:

ERIC BOLLING, FOX NEWS: Julian Assange, who has Wikileaks, says there are some emails that pretty much tie Hillary Clinton to knowing about some weapons that may have been going through Libya to some of the ISIS fighters

Take the Administration's shipment of arms out of Libya; ISIS would not have been able to grow out of their "JV" status.

Comment

Again....your comprehension problems.....from the link that you read:

ERIC BOLLING, FOX NEWS: Julian Assange, who has Wikileaks, says there are some emails that pretty much tie Hillary Clinton to knowing about some weapons that may have been going through Libya to some of the ISIS fighters

Take the Administration's shipment of arms out of Libya; ISIS would not have been able to grow out of their "JV" status.
                Again, you do not comprehend what you read!

Even if it is true (and you have not provided evidence), it just shows that a politician wanted to cover an embarrassing fact!

Try again

Comment

Those who fight against Assad support ISIS: Turkey
                  In continuation of my previous post, let me tell you what the judges of the Nuremberg trial said about those who wage wars of aggression

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/09-30-46.asp

The charges in the Indictment that the defendants planned and waged aggressive wars are charges of the utmost gravity. War is essentially an evil thing. Its consequences are not confined to the belligerent states alone, but affect the whole world.

To initiate a war of aggression, therefore, is not only an international crime; it is the supreme international crime differing only from other war crimes in that it contains within itself the accumulated evil of the whole.

I suggest you do not try to distort the facts to justify any new war in the region because you are going to join the same list with those terrorists who commit their hideous war crimes you so much hate.

Comment

• Real Clair Politics :July 25 2017 :Tulsi Gabbard (D Hawaii) said that Trump just ended Obama era CIA program which ''directly '' funded and armed AQI in Syria .
                    And Gabbard is not a member of the Tea Party but of the Democrats .

And, let's not forget Obama's intervention in Lybia (cost : only $ 1 billion for the taxpayer boasted BHO)against Gadaffi that was b enefiting ISIS . And BHO knew that it was benefiting ISIS .

Comment

okay, we are all terrorists!

By the way, are you aware of the Turkish soldiers who were burned alive by ISIS?

Of course not!

I have seen the video but I guess it is rated so I will not post the link!

Irrelevant, unless you can prove that the murderers knew that the victims were Turkish military and that they killed them because they were Turkish military .

Comment

Real Clair Politics :July 25 2017 :Tulsi Gabbard (D Hawaii) said that Trump just ended Obama era CIA program which ''directly '' funded and armed AQI in Syria .
                        And Gabbard is not a member of the Tea Party but of the Democrats .

And, let's not forget Obama's intervention in Lybia (cost : only $ 1 billion for the taxpayer boasted BHO)against Gadaffi that was b enefiting ISIS . And BHO knew that it was benefiting ISIS .
                        Wow! A politician who opposes removal of Bashar al-Assad said that? She is a terrorist!

Now give the actual quote because I see nothing to show that Obama or the CIA supported AQ in Syria. Also, I thought AQ was in Afghanistan and ISIS was in Syria!

Comment

Irrelevant, unless you can prove that the murderers knew that the victims were Turkish military and that they killed them because they were Turkish military .
                          They were wearing Turkish uniform and the message of the video was against the Turkish operations against ISIS.
                          You are CLUELESS!

See and hear the video! You can find it in internet...

Comment

Wow! A politician who opposes removal of Bashar al-Assad said that? She is a terrorist!

Now give the actual quote because I see nothing to show that Obama or the CIA supported AQ in Syria. Also, I thought AQ was in Afghanistan and ISIS was in Syria!
                            Give me one reason for the removal of Assad : one valid reason .
                            There is no difference between AQI and ISIS .

Comment

• Gassing civilians!

Twice!

I guess this is not a good reason for you... At least not as good as the reasons Iran provides to bomb it

Also, there is a difference between AQ and ISIS.

https://www.brookings.edu/testimonie...erent-targets/

TESTIMONY Comparing Al Qaeda and ISIS: Different goals, different targets

Prepared testimony before the Subcommittee on Counterterrorism and Intelligence of the House Committee on Homeland Security.

Now, what about Turkey? Are you willing to reexamine your claim after I informed you about the video?

Yes, Turkey is bad! It challenges Greece in the Aegean too! I actually have more reasons to be against Turkey than you! You are a civilian somewhere in Belgium and the only Tursish threat you see is that of your Muslim Turikish neighbor. I was in an army and in a country which were trying to prepare for the actual possibility of fighting against a nation which is 8 times our size and with equipment similar to ours.

Still, the FACTS do not change: Turkey WAS fighting against ISIS! It did not have a choice because ISIS saw Turkey as an invader!
                              Last edited by pamak; 21 Aug 18, 15:14.

Comment

• That Assad used poison gas in his war against the enemies of the West, is not a reason for the West to intervene in this war on the side of its enemies .
                                What Assad is doing in HIS country is not the business of foreigners .
                                US liberals used CW in Vietnam,but no one used this as a pretext to help the VC.
                                About Turkey : there are countless proofs that Turkey helped ISIS directly and indirectly: by its invasion of Iraq and Syria, by selling weapons to ISIS ,by giving ISIS convoys the authorization to pass through Turkey . Or maybe you think that these convoys came from Mars ?
                                The supplies for ISIS passed through Turkey and Kurdistan,who are the neighbours of Syria.

On August 25 2015 ,the Turkish newspaper Bugün published the story of the transfer of weapons and explosives from Turkey to ISIS,through the border post of Akcakale under the observation of Turkish border guards. The Turkish dictator Erdogan closed the newspaper .

In april 2018, the liberal Foreign Policy said that in 2013 alone 30000 ISIS members traversed Turkey .
                                Both ISIS and Turkey have a common enemy : the Kurds, thus why should they fight against each other ?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X