Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Double standards in how we cover Saudi Arabian and Iranian behavior and statements

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

    It's been going on for over 40 years if you go back further the entire country was Kurdish until the British ****ed it up with their wheeling and dealing. Please, get some help on the subject before posting again.
    I made VERY CLEAR that I was talking about current affairs regarding who conrtols the region there. it seems that i was right and your initial claim was wrong. This is why now you are willing to talk about who controlled the region in the past...
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pamak View Post

      I made VERY CLEAR that I was talking about current affairs regarding who conrtols the region there. it seems that i was right and your initial claim was wrong. This is why now you are willing to talk about who controlled the region in the past...
      NO! I explained the situation while you have no clue. You can not look at this piecemeal, the reason why you do is that you do not know the region and why things are the way they are. Trust me; if the Kurds were not told to pull back, they would still be in Kirkuk.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

      ~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

        NO! I explained the situation while you have no clue. You can not look at this piecemeal, the reason why you do is that you do not know the region and why things are the way they are. Trust me; if the Kurds were not told to pull back, they would still be in Kirkuk.
        I do not care about explanations that are not based on evidence! I do not trust you , and I do not ask anybody to trust me so that I can make claims without giving evidence. Bottom line is that I produced evidence of Iraqie control in Kurdistan and you did not. Bottom line is that despite the referendum for independence, there is not an independent Kurdistan today.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pamak View Post

          I do not care about explanations that are not based on evidence! I do not trust you , and I do not ask anybody to trust me so that I can make claims without giving evidence. Bottom line is that I produced evidence of Iraqie control in Kurdistan and you did not. Bottom line is that despite the referendum for independence, there is not an independent Kurdistan today.
          Again you are wrong. When was the last time you were there, Mr. Expert?
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

          ~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

            Again you are wrong. When was the last time you were there, Mr. Expert?
            I am bringing the links from sources which HAVE been there! When was the last time, YOU were there Mr , Expert?
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by pamak View Post

              I am bringing the links from sources which HAVE been there! When was the last time, YOU were there Mr , Expert?
              I thought so, you are trolling again.
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

              ~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

                I thought so, you are trolling again.
                The real trolls do the thing you do. They start being confrontational without providing a single source to advance the discussion. You are a clear champion in this area....
                Last edited by pamak; 17 Aug 18, 20:22.
                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by pamak View Post

                  The real trolls do the thing you do. They start being confrontational without providing a single source to advance the discussion. You are a clear champion in this area....
                  Unlike you, I am the source. Now go on your way.
                  My worst jump story:
                  My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                  As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                  No lie.

                  ~
                  "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

                    Unlike you, I am the source. Now go on your way.
                    From your couch?

                    When was the last time again you were there?
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pamak View Post

                      You do not know things well.

                      The state of Israel was not set by the UN! The UN General Assembly made a Recommendation about the Partition

                      Read the Resolution here!

                      https://undocs.org/A/RES/181(II)

                      "...Recommends to the United Kingdom, as the mandatory Power for Palestine, and to all other Members of the United Nations the adoption and implementation, with regard to the future govemment of Palestine, of the Plan of Partition with Economie Union set out beIow;"


                      A recommendation is not binding, especially when it is about the self-determination of people. It was obvious that without an agreement between the communities a recommendation meant NOTHING. Thus, a unilateral declaration by the Jews in Palestine for the establishment of an Israeli state was a legitimate reason to have a war. That was clear to everybody! So, stop creating double standards regarding which causes of war are legitimate and which ones are not. You do the same thing some Israeli supporters do. When somebody criticizes Israel, they argue that he is antisemitic. This is the usual line of those who want to exploit the Holocaust and use it as a substitute for their poor arguments in order to justify their double standards.

                      And you are wrong that the plan split the Mandate along ethnic lines. The vast majority of the Jews came to Palestine in the last couple of decades. This is like saying that if we draw lines separating immigrants from natives, we are somehow fair.

                      from BRITISH sources

                      https://unispal.un.org/DPA/DPR/unisp...2565E90048ED1C


                      There are now in the whole of Palestine hardly 700,000 people, a population much less than that of the province of Gallilee alone in the time of Christ.* (*See Sir George Adam Smith "Historical Geography of the Holy Land", Chap. 20.) Of these 235,000 live in the larger towns, 465,000 in the smaller towns and villages. Four-fifths of the whole population are Moslems. A small proportion of these are Bedouin Arabs; the remainder, although they speak Arabic and are termed Arabs, are largely of mixed race. Some 77,000 of the population are Christians, in large majority belonging to the Orthodox Church, and speaking Arabic. The minority are members of the Latin or of the Uniate Greek Catholic Church, or--a small number--are Protestants.

                      The Jewish element of the population numbers 76,000.

                      ...


                      HERBERT SAMUEL,

                      High Commissioner
                      and Commander-in-Chief.

                      30th July, 1921.

                      /...



                      Yes, there were more Christians than Jews in the Palestinian region just two decades before the foundation of Israel!

                      The thing is that at the time, everybody wanted the Palestinians to pay for the German atrocities, Even the antisemitic elements in western country wanted to see a land somewhere in ME which could attract the Jews from other countries. This is why everybody at the time was supporting a solution that was clealry against the Palestinian interests.





                      Excellent points. 300 million Christians of the Axis powers stood against Jews. Many of them wanted Jews gone and obv would have supported any measure to remove Jews to far off lands. OTOH, the Allied powers which stood for equality among man led by the Big 3 defeated the Axis powers in the greatest struggle of human history, the deadliest one also.

                      The Jewish folks experienced there greatest ever struggle against Christian Europeans. I respect the many ex Soviet Jews whom fought for Israel, those Soviet Jews are the ones that would today say they stand against the various Israeli gov unequal policies.

                      A small # of Americans and Brits have been mislead by Pro Israel and Pro Saudi people...but these folks can change, there is always a chance for redemption in this world. Israel, Saudi and Iran are not the same free loving countries as are Canada, Turkey, the USA and England. But change is always possible. The facts can not be denied by those lobbyists in the USA whom take money over pride.
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                      George S Patton

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by pamak View Post

                        From your couch?

                        When was the last time again you were there?
                        I'm in contact with people on the ground several times a month. Your sources are a joke.
                        My worst jump story:
                        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                        No lie.

                        ~
                        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

                          I'm in contact with people on the ground several times a month. Your sources are a joke.
                          Your sources are anonymous! Fake news!

                          I expose my sources in public and everybody can see that they come from people who are REALLY there!
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pamak View Post

                            Your sources are anonymous! Fake news!

                            I expose my sources in public and everybody can see that they come from people who are REALLY there!
                            Again you have no clue, many reports coming out of the country are exaggerations and have been for years. You are hilarious.
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

                            ~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

                              Again you have no clue, many reports coming out of the country are exaggerations and have been for years. You are hilarious.
                              The reports that Kurdistan is not independent despite the referendum should be enough to prove my point that Iraq is still in control. Also, with respect to exaggerations and inaccurate reports about the situation in Iraq, the US military has its fair share of blame. So, unless you show details, you are just gasping at straws to prove your point. I used multiple sources from different sources including humanitarian organizations and Kurdish sources and all post to the same conclusion. You are clueless....
                              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pamak View Post

                                The reports that Kurdistan is not independent despite the referendum should be enough to prove my point that Iraq is still in control. Also, with respect to exaggerations and inaccurate reports about the situation in Iraq, the US military has its fair share of blame. So, unless you show details, you are just gasping at straws to prove your point. I used multiple sources from different sources including humanitarian organizations and Kurdish sources and all post to the same conclusion. You are clueless....
                                Those sources are the worse ones, keep trying at some point you might learn something.
                                My worst jump story:
                                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                                No lie.

                                ~
                                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

                                Comment

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Working...
                                X