No announcement yet.

Voter fraud in Georga?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That being the case, then the comments regarding voter fraud would be a Republican problem, wouldn't it?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

voter fraud is a problem for us all. FL 2000 still doesn't sit well.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Voter fraud is something that has to be discovered and rooted out. I don't believe, however, that it has made a difference in elections and it certainly is not as widespread as some would like us all to think.
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

GA is pure GOP State.
          Sure it is...

Comment

Like I said

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Govern...ia_(U.S._state)
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

With the governor, lieutenant governor, and secretary of state, as well as other government officials being Republicans, I would definitely say that it is a 'red' state.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                With the governor, lieutenant governor, and secretary of state, as well as other government officials being Republicans, I would definitely say that it is a 'red' state.

Maybe, but it isn't a "pure GOP" one. There are lots of areas that vote Democrat as evidenced by the map I posted. The problem in the OP however, was in a GOP heavy district. But, that said, Georgia is not solidly Republican.

http://www.house.ga.gov/Representati...mbersList.aspx

Four of Georgia's fourteen US House members are Democrats too.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

But you don't know, and by the article no one else does either, that it was voter fraud. You might want to consider that the other alternatives in the article are the reason. However, it is apparent that you want to kowtow to the Republican narrative against all else. Partisan politics is not the issue here. It is a national problem. I don't really understand why you cannot fathom that.
                  With Admin indulgence, a copy-paste on similar subject from a closely related thread;
                  YES, I read it, but I'm wondering if YOU really did, or understood it ???
                  A better and more objective response would be if you could 'copy-paste' the part that shows "error of errors" as you suggest. I'll do that here;
                  EXCERPT/QUOTE:

..."Some issues, such as the freezing machines, could be chalked up to the age of the polling infrastructure, said Harri Hursti, a computer programmer who studies election cybersecurity.

But others, like the incorrect ballots, could have been caused by anything from a clerical error to a malicious manipulation of voter data, said Hursti, who is also the organizer for the Voting Village at hacking conference DEF CON, where participants demonstrate hacking into some state voting machines.

It's possible that there's a connection between the security issues reported at Georgia's Center for Election Systems and the issues chronicled in the court statements, but an immediate switch to paper ballots is necessary regardless, Hursti said.

"But the connection is not needed," he said. "You don't need to have a smoking gun to do the right thing."

In a statement, the office of Georgia's Secretary of State Brian Kemp defended the security of state elections.

"Alongside federal, local and private sector partners, we continue to fight every day to ensure secure and accurate elections in Georgia that are free from interference. To this day, due to the vigilance, dedication and hard work of those partners, our elections system and voting equipment remain secure," spokeswoman Candice Broce wrote in an email.

Kemp has set up a bipartisan commission to look into changing state voting machines ahead of the 2020 elections, but not in time for the midterm elections this November.
                  ..."
                  https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...UA4?li=BBnb7Kz

Now it's the second paragraph in the above that would match your less then genuine subjective opinion/comment and note that it includes "malicious manipulation" as one of the possible "errors of errors" as you put it. Did comprehension fail you or are you intentionally being disingenuous ???

Perhaps this topic needs a more encompassing label such as "voting fraud" or "voting defects" or similar, to run the range from intentional deceptions to systematic defects.

Bottom-line is that the voting system in this country is a bit "loosey-goosey" and in need of better, more accurate and efficient systems, improved voter identification and certification (i.e. CITIZENS ONLY), and increased hack proof and fools prove tabulation methods.
                  TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                    voter fraud is a problem for us all. FL 2000 still doesn't sit well.
                    BINGO!

Actually been a concern since decades before that, and a common concern and ploy by either side that LOSES in an election.

But as we are beginning to see (hopefully), this is more a systemic flaw or problem and Process needs fixing it appears.
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Four of Georgia's fourteen US House members are Democrats too.
                      And the two US senators are Republicans. That combined with the state senior executives makes it a red state-like it or not. I would actually think you'd be gloating over that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X