Voter fraud in Georga?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voter fraud in Georga?

670 votes in a district with 276 registered voters... Yea, sure...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Methinks there is a problem...

I believe the article covers the problems in Georgia (plural). Or, again, is your personal 'default setting' always 'voter fraud' and then only by Democrats?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      I believe the article covers the problems in Georgia (plural). Or, again, is your personal 'default setting' always 'voter fraud' and then only by Democrats?
      I didn't claim it was one party or another here, simply that fraud is present.

The article claims that fraud is possible and even likely.

cybersecurity experts have warned that there were security flaws on the state election website leading up to the 2016 contest that permitted the download and manipulation of voter information.

Some issues, such as the freezing machines, could be chalked up to the age of the polling infrastructure, said Harri Hursti, a computer programmer who studies election cybersecurity.

But others, like the incorrect ballots, could have been caused by anything from a clerical error to a malicious manipulation of voter data, said Hursti, who is also the organizer for the Voting Village at hacking conference DEF CON, where participants demonstrate hacking into some state voting machines.

Comment

A 12 year old hacked the electronic system in 10 minutes.
        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

I didn't claim it was one party or another here, simply that fraud is present.

The article claims that fraud is possible and even likely.
          But you don't know, and by the article no one else does either, that it was voter fraud. You might want to consider that the other alternatives in the article are the reason. However, it is apparent that you want to kowtow to the Republican narrative against all else. Partisan politics is not the issue here. It is a national problem. I don't really understand why you cannot fathom that.
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

But you don't know, and by the article no one else does either, that it was voter fraud. You might want to consider that the other alternatives in the article are the reason. However, it is apparent that you want to kowtow to the Republican narrative against all else. Partisan politics is not the issue here. It is a national problem. I don't really understand why you cannot fathom that.
            No, I want to eliminate to the maximum extent possible the chances of voter fraud in US elections, unlike you who apparently wants to excuse every case of mis-voting and claim there is no fraud.

Comment

It hasn't been shown that there was voter fraud. Read the article again. You're reaching a conclusion without conclusive evidence. Your stance is the Republican fall-back position-it has to be voter fraud, proven or not.

Comment

Comment

That is a very ignorant comment.

It is also very, very stupid to comment with cartoons or other 'video' aids. That is something more common with middle school students than adults.

In short, it's childish and reflects badly on the poster who uses them.

Comment

There was clearly some type of voter fraud. What the cause of that fraud is may not have been determined yet, but if there are 670 votes cast when only 276 voters are registered some type of fraud has been committed.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                      There was clearly some type of voter fraud. What the cause of that fraud is may not have been determined yet, but if there are 670 votes cast when only 276 voters are registered some type of fraud has been committed.
                      But you don't know that, either personally or by the article. It could be the result of a Russian hack, as stated in the article, or it may be a mistake of some type. Unless voter fraud is proven, and it's far from that, then the best we can do is wait and see and not have a knee-jerk reaction to a situation.

By the way, voter ID has been judged unconstitutional has it not?

This article might be somewhat surprising:

Comment

But you don't know that, either personally or by the article. It could be the result of a Russian hack, as stated in the article, or it may be a mistake of some type. Unless voter fraud is proven, and it's far from that, then the best we can do is wait and see and not have a knee-jerk reaction to a situation.
                        And you don't know it isn't. Assuming it's fraudulent is as valid as assuming otherwise.

By the way, voter ID has been judged unconstitutional has it not?
                        Nope. Many states have voter ID laws. But, as a state moves Left and Democrat, there are greater concerted efforts to remove any voter ID laws that exist.

This article might be somewhat surprising:

The article is somewhere between disingenuous and outright fabrication.

For example, it says this:

A strict rule on the collection of absentee ballots in Arizona is being challenged as a form of voter suppression.
                        That law was to prevent political party operatives collecting mail-in ballots and even helping those they collected them from fill them out. It was passed to prevent a form of potential voter fraud. It isn't "voter suppression." How does a law that prevents a political operative from going door to door to collect mail in ballots prevent someone from mailing theirs in individually? There is no postage requirement so doing that is free. The article is lying calling it voter suppression.

If anything, it is the Democrats and others primarily on the Left that are encouraging voter fraud through fighting any and all attempts to require positive proof from voters they are eligible to vote.

Comment

TAG I read this Article twice and it tells me exactly nothing about Voter Fraud, it points in all directions 360 degrees, it's typical of MSN, Hyperbole Headlines and nothing in the text except Word Salad!
                          Last edited by Trung Si; 12 Aug 18, 21:57.
                          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                            TAG I read this Article twice and it tells me exactly nothing about Voter Fraud, it points in all directions 360 degrees, it's typical of MSN, Hyperbole Headlines and nothing in the text except Word Salad!
                            They aren't going to admit even suspected voter fraud if it's present. After all, that would be a blow to the narrative of the Left that voter fraud doesn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

They aren't going to admit even suspected voter fraud if it's present. After all, that would be a blow to the narrative of the Left that voter fraud doesn't exist.
                              GA is pure GOP State.
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X