CNN Caught Planting An Anti-Trumper As A Trump Supporter Regret Voting For Him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Well post it here and if true I will stop funding a 'dishonest' Judicial Watch. Btw The president of it is a serious work out fanatic. You don't get that from sitting around.
    Here it will be like highjacking the thread. I am not going to report the numerous different posts I posted in the other thread to show the lies of the Judicial Watch.
    You know the forum rules....

The relative thread is below. You can read it and respond there...

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...7-noam-chomsky
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Judicial watch didn't lie in that case. Lies in a legal sense have to be admissible or sustainable. Judicial Watch's statements did not rise to that level. What they stated was technically correct in one sense, and incorrect in another. So, you Pamak, on that are wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Judicial watch didn't lie in that case. Lies in a legal sense have to be admissible or sustainable. Judicial Watch's statements did not rise to that level. What they stated was technically correct in one sense, and incorrect in another. So, you Pamak, on that are wrong.
        I noticed you did not refute my points in that thread... What they posted was sooo distorted that they inflated Chomsky's salary from the actual amount of 62,500 he gets annually to the amount of 250,000 . They did this by deceitfully omitting information to cover the truth that he was not a full time employee since he only taught one course. But this was not enough! Their title mentioned the amount of $750,000 because they thought that it made sense to multiply the misleading annual salary of $250,000 by the three years of Chomsky's employment contract with the university. Every time someone distorts the truth so much , he is a damn liar! So, it is you who is wrong once more and find cheap excuses to support fake news.
        Last edited by pamak; 12 Aug 18, 00:22.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

By the way, based on the latest responses, it seems nobody is willing to step-up to defend the title of this thread. Am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

I am not going to report the numerous different posts I posted in the other thread to show the lies of the Judicial Watch.
            Of course, he will not, for obvious reasons

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Of course, he will not, for obvious reasons
              The usual trolling....

Of course you omit the thread to which I challenged any of you to go and try to refute my comments there, for obvious reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                CNN does it again:

Where did you go?

Since you created this thread, make it clear of you want us to continue discuss what you posted here or if you just want us to talk about anything other than the topic of the current thread. It seems the usual suspects try desperate to derail the thread while you remain silent.

Comment

Two years ago the Clinton News Network was preparing an interview with Trump;as they were to lazy to search for questions to ask to Trump, they asked the Hillary gang if these could not give them some questions .
                  But there are still people here to use CNN as a serious source.

Comment

Why do you think Lou Dobbs left CNN many years ago? Dobbs was the one of the best constant whistle blowers and truth tellers they had. Dobbs stated he was leaving the network after 30 years of his own choice but received an 8 million severance check by CNN.

CNN = COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK
                    Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

Contrived Nonsense News...

Comment

Ah CNN. So desperate to be relevant that no stooping is too low for them. As well as their supporters. TDS as usual.

The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                          Why doesn't anyone apply the same level of skepticism to random people "reporting" on youtube as they do with mainstream news? I have no issue with fact checking the MSM and not automatically buying into everything they report, that's perfectly fine. But, it seems odd to me that youtubers aren't held to the same level of scrutiny or standards. Why is that?

This reminds me of a huge conspiracy theorist I listen to every so often because he's a frequent guest on the JRE podcast, Eddie Bravo. He never places any burden of proof on these youtubers. He won't believe anything put out by the MSM, but any independent video on youtube is automatically irrefutable fact. I don't understand this logic. There is no concrete evidence to the claim being made in that video, yet because youtube is somehow more trustworthy people will buy into it despite the lack evidence, or is it simply confirmation bias? Do you guys think the only people who can benefit from lying are on CNN?

A lot of youtubers have made a great living off of portraying their selves as victims fighting against the MSM and establishment. It works.
                          I do. I accept nothing posted on YT is considered "news" or "fact". Youtube is highly biased and censors any opposing views. You point out one of the biggest problems in the world of today - unreliable news sources.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Who is Vince James?

He has provided opinion and supposition and he is a youtube 'personality' is he not? He has not proven anything. It looks to me as if the Trumpites on this forum are getting desperate as Trump's position as president degenerates.

Did anyone see the entire broadcast of that panel 'discussion' on CNN? I did and there were three of those there who had changed their minds on Trump since the election, not just one. By not showing that, James misrepresented the panel.

And with the president's abhorrent record of distancing himself from the truth in the last 18 months, the attempts to discredit others' veracity amounts to nothing more than distraction and not facing the situation with the president and his lack of veracity.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I do. I accept nothing posted on YT is considered "news" or "fact". Youtube is highly biased and censors any opposing views. You point out one of the biggest problems in the world of today - unreliable news sources.
                              YT channels lead you to believe they're censored because controversy sells. All of the "Watch this Video before youtube deletes it" titles are just click bait.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

I have never used YT as a reliable news source either. However some of the videos on YT makes you stop and think. The following is a real eye opener:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKd2QVrQVIM

Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X