• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mormon Vote in 2018

This could spell trouble for Republican candidates:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

The wife's Mormon (I'm not and her Mormon friends know it so they leave me alone). So, I know a lot of Mormons as a result. One thing I can tell you is they won't vote for a Progressive Democrat. Even the few centrist ones running will have trouble getting their vote.

If the Democrats think running Progressives will work, they're just dead wrong. David Garcia a Progressive Democrat is running for governor here in Arizona. Even the Democrat friendly paper is saying he's shot himself in the foot repeatedly by pushing Progressive ideas as part of his campaign. Trump isn't enough to get people to vote against their own interests. Garcia is for sanctuary cities, open borders, and raising taxes. That's not going to sit well with voters regardless of what Trump does or doesn't do. Yet, he's pinned his success largely on expecting a protest vote. Isn't going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      The wife's Mormon (I'm not and her Mormon friends know it so they leave me alone). So, I know a lot of Mormons as a result. One thing I can tell you is they won't vote for a Progressive Democrat. Even the few centrist ones running will have trouble getting their vote.

If the Democrats think running Progressives will work, they're just dead wrong. David Garcia a Progressive Democrat is running for governor here in Arizona. Even the Democrat friendly paper is saying he's shot himself in the foot repeatedly by pushing Progressive ideas as part of his campaign. Trump isn't enough to get people to vote against their own interests. Garcia is for sanctuary cities, open borders, and raising taxes. That's not going to sit well with voters regardless of what Trump does or doesn't do. Yet, he's pinned his success largely on expecting a protest vote. Isn't going to happen.
      Don't worry, the OP is posting Articles from Windows Edge, all yellow journalism or opinion pieces, Hyperbole Headlines with no substantial text, I've been getting that Garbage since I got my new computer a few years ago and I quit paying attention to it when before 2016 all was Obamas praises.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

We'll see in November...
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X