Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neo Nazi Says Trump has Emboldened Them

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

    an just what in h are you air farce hero?

    Massea reports new and opinions. What do you report? Fantasy.
    Personal attack reported.

    Credo quia absurdum.


    Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

    Comment


    • #32
      From an analyst at CNN:

      "So is Trump a racist who doesn't care about the future of black Americans? Let's face it. He's no Jack Kemp when it comes to talking about race and healing wounds with his words. But Trump is creating more jobs and higher incomes for blacks and other minorities and is trying to give a better education to every disadvantaged black child in America. That is a pretty impressive civil rights record."

      http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...22-story.html#
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

      Comment


      • #33
        Can anyone explain this:

        Trump is the Most 'Pro Black' President - Black Pastor Darrell Scott at Prison Reform Meeting

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkuH83yJH9U
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Nichols View Post
          From an analyst at CNN:

          "So is Trump a racist who doesn't care about the future of black Americans? Let's face it. He's no Jack Kemp when it comes to talking about race and healing wounds with his words. But Trump is creating more jobs and higher incomes for blacks and other minorities and is trying to give a better education to every disadvantaged black child in America. That is a pretty impressive civil rights record."

          http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...22-story.html#
          Interesting. Is there evidence for the bolded part? I'm not sure what he's referring to.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

          The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

          Comment


          • #35
            Knock it off with the personal commentaries and disrespectful remarks about each other service and branch or the whole lot of you shall be staring at a blank screen.

            ACG Staff
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

            Prayers.

            BoRG

            http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

            Comment


            • #36
              Trump has lowered the bar on what is acceptable and what is not to so low that these people have no need to be ashamed of what they say now.

              The actual rise in support of these ideologies/idiocies is due to the raising status of immigration as an issue. Immigration and foreigners have became the subject/issue due to national/world events(terrorism, immigration, unemployment, etc)...and well because every time things start getting shitty this subject arises first...followed by further turmoil when everyone realises it wasn't the immigrants after all.

              I wonder who was it that lost the election due to this 5 o'clock shadow? The status of president, at least over here, requires some sort of dignity. Instead of practising what they preach it seems that the US politicians have simply stopped preaching.
              Wisdom is personal

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Karri View Post
                Trump has lowered the bar on what is acceptable and what is not to so low that these people have no need to be ashamed of what they say now.

                The actual rise in support of these ideologies/idiocies is due to the raising status of immigration as an issue. Immigration and foreigners have became the subject/issue due to national/world events(terrorism, immigration, unemployment, etc)...and well because every time things start getting shitty this subject arises first...followed by further turmoil when everyone realises it wasn't the immigrants after all.

                I wonder who was it that lost the election due to this 5 o'clock shadow? The status of president, at least over here, requires some sort of dignity. Instead of practising what they preach it seems that the US politicians have simply stopped preaching.
                Immigration is not and never has been the issue. Entering America illegally, and being criminals as well, IS the issue. You don't appear to be on the same page as the rest of America - not even close.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                  From an analyst at CNN:

                  "So is Trump a racist who doesn't care about the future of black Americans? Let's face it. He's no Jack Kemp when it comes to talking about race and healing wounds with his words. But Trump is creating more jobs and higher incomes for blacks and other minorities and is trying to give a better education to every disadvantaged black child in America. That is a pretty impressive civil rights record."

                  http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...22-story.html#
                  Turns out this article is almost entirely bunk. 1. He doesn't know what black incomes are right now. 2. Trump is going to further hinder urban schools. 3. He's completely ignoring the rest of his race based agenda.

                  So far under Trump, median family incomes have risen by more than $1,000, according‎ to Sentier Research and based on Census Bureau numbers. These numbers are not broken down by race, but it's a pretty good bet that black incomes have risen with those of other races under Trump.
                  He's just making an assumption here.

                  Another issue that is critically important to black and Hispanic economic progress is good schools. Trump is advancing the idea of school choice so that every child can attend a quality school, public or private. In cities such as Washington, D.C., and Milwaukee, the children who benefit from voucher and scholarship programs are predominantly black. Trump wants to increase by tenfold the number of black children who benefit from these vouchers and scholarships.
                  School choice shifts federal funds from urban schools into rich private schools. A middle finger to black youth.

                  So this entire article is based on an assumption and misinformation on the school choice program.
                  "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                  - Benjamin Franklin

                  The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    So far under Trump, median family incomes have risen by more than $1,000, according‎ to Sentier Research and based on Census Bureau numbers. These numbers are not broken down by race, but it's a pretty good bet that black incomes have risen with those of other races under Trump.

                    He's just making an assumption here
                    Even if it is true, it still means nothing::
                    A 2% inflation for a median house income of $50,000 gives an increase of $1,000.

                    By the way, I just created a thread with fresh data from BLS to show that inflation is eating up wage increase and in some cases it actually surpasses it.

                    https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...ss-wage-growth
                    Last edited by pamak; 11 Aug 18, 19:45.
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                      Turns out this article is almost entirely bunk. 1. He doesn't know what black incomes are right now. 2. Trump is going to further hinder urban schools. 3. He's completely ignoring the rest of his race based agenda.
                      The bunk article in this thread is on post 21. you have no idea regarding what he knew back when the article was written.

                      Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                      School choice shifts federal funds from urban schools into rich private schools. A middle finger to black youth.

                      So this entire article is based on an assumption and misinformation on the school choice program.
                      Your response is based on faulty information. You need to learn about School Choice; it doesn't shift federal funds to rich private schools.


                      https://www.edchoice.org/school-choi...school-choice/
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                        The bunk article in this thread is on post 21. you have no idea regarding what he knew back when the article was written.



                        Your response is based on faulty information. You need to learn about School Choice; it doesn't shift federal funds to rich private schools.


                        https://www.edchoice.org/school-choi...school-choice/
                        I do know. He admits he doesn't know what black income is yet still uses that as one of his reasons. Black income doesn't shed light on Trump's view of minorities one way or the other anyway.

                        Additionally, schools would be able to use Title I money, funds normally designated to offset operating costs at schools with a high concentration of poor students, to assist with school choice programs. Critics contend that would siphon off funds necessary for operating urban public schools.
                        But it was Weingarten’s remarks about choice and segregation that ultimately drew the most fire: She highlighted politicians who had used school choice as a way to resist integration following Brown v. Board of Education; she argued that the use of private school vouchers increases racial and economic segregation; and she emphasized that privatization, “coupled with disinvestment, are only slightly more polite cousins of segregation.”
                        http://prospect.org/article/under-tr...ol-segregation

                        In 1959, five years after the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown v. Board of Educationruling outlawing segregation in schools, Prince Edward County, Virginia, officials chose to close all of the county’s public schools rather than desegregate them. When they were forced by court mandate to make all schools available to black and white students, county officials turned to “tuition grants”—a private school voucher system—to further avoid integration.
                        https://www.americanprogressaction.o...s-segregation/
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

                        The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

                          I do know.
                          So far most of the information that you have provided in this thread is purely race baiting against Trump. I notice that you haven't responded to post 33.....why is that?

                          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Interesting piece that asks a common sense question:

                            https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...cid=spartandhp
                            We are not now that strength which in old days
                            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                              So far most of the information that you have provided in this thread is purely race baiting against Trump. I notice that you haven't responded to post 33.....why is that?
                              What can I say about it? He doesn't back his statement with anything so you want me to blindly accept his opinion? I would need to know how he arrived at that conclusion. And what does that video even refute from my original post?
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

                              The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                                Can anyone explain this:

                                Trump is the Most 'Pro Black' President - Black Pastor Darrell Scott at Prison Reform Meeting

                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkuH83yJH9U
                                I can explain it in many different ways:

                                1 The person may think that illegal immigration harms the black community the most since there are many low-skilled black workers who compete with illegal immigrants

                                2 The person may be one of these Christians who think that we should take actions against Islam

                                3 The person became recognizable and this may help his business in general (how many people knew about him before his statements?)

                                4 The person may be just a sell-off and Trump has him in his pocket

                                5 The person may genuinely think that we should give Trump a chance since the current tactics do not seem to work that well regardless if the president have been a Republican or a Democrat. Notice that this pastor has been supportive of Trump since 2011 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_C._Scott)

                                6 The person is a rich black who is detached from the realities of the black community

                                7 there may be some combination of the above explanations



                                I can find more explanations in addition of the above! The question is what is the point you try to make? We know that there are blacks who hold opinions that differ from the prevailing ones within the black community . We also have one of them in the SCOTUS
                                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X