This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

It does, and Trump is dismantling all the **** Obama did. You just made the list, buddy.
    Since we are still a country of laws, you will be disappointed. Now, pay the Obamacare premiums and keep thinking that Trump will save you from everything that Obama has done...
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

Since we are still a country of laws, you will be disappointed. Now, pay the Obamacare premiums and keep thinking that Trump will save you from everything that Obama has done...
      I don't have to pay into Obamacare like the fools that voted for the clown. Try again.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I don't have to pay into Obamacare like the fools that voted for the clown. Try again.
        You still suffer by seeing other conservatives pay for it...
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

You still suffer by seeing other conservatives pay for it...

I enjoy seeing assholes that voted for the Clown in Chief suffer. Like you!
          My worst jump story:
          No lie.

~
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I enjoy seeing assholes that voted for the Clown in Chief suffer. Like you!
            I did not vote for anybody since I am not a US citizen. Once more you failed miserably!

Comment

I did not vote for anybody since I am not a US citizen. Once more you failed miserably!
              That's a good fail, thank you for not being qualified.
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

That's a good fail, thank you for not being qualified.
                You are welcome! Now, you can continue support polices that transform this country to one where law has no meaning. Be sure that if I ever decide to become a citizen and actually pledge an oath to protect the US Constitution, I will be well aware of what it says. Obviously, even though at some point in your life you gave this oath, you exhibit that you are not aware of what things you are obliged to protect. Now, do another belly dance for me....

Comment

You are welcome! Now, you can continue support polices that transform this country to one where law has no meaning. Be sure that if I ever decide to become a citizen and actually pledge an oath to protect the US Constitution, I will be well aware of what it says. Obviously, even though at some point in your life you gave this oath, you exhibit that you are not aware of what things you are obliged to protect. Now, do another belly dance for me....
                  Doubtful, unless you learn English.
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Doubtful, unless you learn English.
                    My English is better than yours for comprehending the US Constitution.

Comment

My English is better than yours for comprehending the US Constitution.
                      It isn't so don't try to flatter yourself.
                      My worst jump story:
                      No lie.

~
                      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Another thread down the drain with personal commentaries and trolling.

Thread locked and perhaps forthcoming sanctions shall be deem appropriate upon review of this thread.

ACG Staff
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

It isn't so don't try to flatter yourself.
                          Your words, prove that you do not give a damn about the laws that do not satisfy your desires

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X