Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NRA is Not Too Popular These Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddybhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

What's that? You found a website that tells you what you want to hear? Good for you! *slow clap*.

The internet also says vaccines will kill you. I'm not really an NRA fan but I know that of they were circling the drain they wouldn't have money to fund their own campy tv channel. This is just more wishful thinking.
    I googled 'public opinion NRA', pretty neutral terms and I was responding to a query made my TAG, the query being has sentiment shifted.....

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...surge-in-march

People like their hobbies, gun owners are not shy about spending a lot of money. What they give to the NRA is a good investment and a small percentage of the cost associated with gun enthusiasm.

The political wing of the NRA is not libertarian enough for my tastes but I still have donated small amounts.

We live in a world where being a strict constitutionalist and also politically effective is nearly impossible. Reasonable people do not expect their principles to be anything more than a personal guide. The NRA adopts positions that are expedient for the current political environment. Unless you are an ideologue that is easy to live with.

Leave a comment:

• asterix
    replied
    It's all what is the current and acceptable cultural narrative and who controls it. The NRA may not be the best choice when it comes to defending the gun owner as opposed to the gun manufacturers....but it IS the largest. That said, there are pro-2nd Ad groups out there that have no problems articulating the necessity of the 2nd Ad and the meaning behind it.

The current NRA president, Oliver North, is as articulate as a ten-year old and sometimes even looks like one.

Leave a comment:

• Trung Si
    replied
    R
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    Look there are those who believe anything that the liberal media dishes out. More the fools them.
    True that, let them believe it so they can feel that they have accomplished something today, the NRA is 147 years old and anyone predicting it's demise will long be dead when it's 200 years old.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Look there are those who believe anything that the liberal media dishes out. More the fools them.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X