Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NRA is Not Too Popular These Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

I do not need to own guns to make a claim that one can buy a gun for $200! Stop thinking that just because you have a gun blowing tin cans outdoors that you have any credibility as a man or as a person who can argue about what we talk in this thread.
    Again, how you draw conclusions is hilarious.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• First,Pamak said that the US should adopt the European social security systems, although he knows very well that these systems have become prohibitive and that the (mostly leftwing ) European governments are forced to take desperate measures as increasing the age where one can retire and that they are telling the public : your pension,your insurance is no longer guaranteed ,thus you must insure yourself privately .
      Than, Pamak is saying that gun owners in the US are rich people who use guns as a hobby ,while the truth is that 2/3 of them indicate protection as their first reason to buy a gun .
      Now, he is denying that before WWII (1924/1927 til 1935 ) there was a senate in Greece, implying that 1924-1927 is not situated before 1940 .
      He also said that there could not be a senate in a dictatorial regime,not knowing that between 1917 and 1968 Mexico was a dictatorial regime with a senate ,also not knowing ( which proves that he slept during the lessons of marxist propaganda ) that the Soviet Union also had a senate : the Soviet of Nationalities . Of course,he will say that the SU was not a dictatorial regime .There was also a senate in Iraq til 1958 ;Afghanistan, Algeria, Zimbabwe also have a senate and even Pamak will not claim that these countries are democracies .East Germany had also a senate til 1958 .Dictatorship and senate are not excluding each other .

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
        First,Pamak said that the US should adopt the European social security systems, although he knows very well that these systems have become prohibitive and that the (mostly leftwing ) European governments are forced to take desperate measures as increasing the age where one can retire and that they are telling the public : your pension,your insurance is no longer guaranteed ,thus you must insure yourself privately .
        Than, Pamak is saying that gun owners in the US are rich people who use guns as a hobby ,while the truth is that 2/3 of them indicate protection as their first reason to buy a gun .
        Now, he is denying that before WWII (1924/1927 til 1935 ) there was a senate in Greece, implying that 1924-1927 is not situated before 1940 .
        He also said that there could not be a senate in a dictatorial regime,not knowing that between 1917 and 1968 Mexico was a dictatorial regime with a senate ,also not knowing ( which proves that he slept during the lessons of marxist propaganda ) that the Soviet Union also had a senate : the Soviet of Nationalities . Of course,he will say that the SU was not a dictatorial regime .There was also a senate in Iraq til 1958 ;Afghanistan, Algeria, Zimbabwe also have a senate and even Pamak will not claim that these countries are democracies .East Germany had also a senate til 1958 .Dictatorship and senate are not excluding each other .
        blah blah and irrational comments from start to finish

My arguments about the safety net have no relevance to my argument about the findings of the studies regarding the trend in gun ownership

I also talked about a veryyyy small percentage of the gun owners who own half of the gun stock. These people are collecting guns and the fact that they are a small minority does not contradict with your claim that 2/3 indicate protection as the first reason to buy gun nor does it imply that there are no other reasons besides protection that can motivate somebody to buy guns.

What the heck does the Greek senate and all the other nonsense at the second half of your post have to do with this thread?

Mercy!

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

My arguments about the safety net have no relevance to my argument about the findings of the studies regarding the trend in gun ownership

I also talked about a veryyyy small percentage of the gun owners who own half of the gun stock. These people are collecting guns and the fact that they are a small minority does not contradict with your claim that 2/3 indicate protection as the first reason to buy gun nor does it imply that there are no other reasons besides protection that can motivate somebody to buy guns.

What the heck does the Greek senate and all the other nonsense at the second half of your post have to do with this thread?

Mercy!

Most collectors don't collect modern firearms, blows your theory to hell, but of course understanding anything about gunownership is unimportant according to a troll.
          My worst jump story:
          No lie.

~
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Most collectors don't collect modern firearms, blows your theory to hell, but of course understanding anything about gunownership is unimportant according to a troll.
            The guys who buy 100 and 140 guns are collectors even if they buy modern ones I brought the chart with the different types of groups of gun owners together with the number of gus they own on average, but an uneducated troll like you cannot read a graph nor can it bring contradictory information. When 3% of the population has half of the gunstock, you are not convincing that half of the gunstock are antiques!

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

The guys who buy 100 and 140 guns are collectors even if they buy modern ones I brought the chart with the different types of groups of gun owners together with the number of gus they own on average, but an uneducated troll like you cannot read a graph nor can it bring contradictory information. When 3% of the population has half of the gunstock, you are not convincing that half of the gunstock are antiques!

Bullshit
              My worst jump story:
              No lie.

~
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Guys it obvious that the troll is trolling. Just ignore them.
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Bullshit
                  I can teach a monkey type "Bullshit" without backing it up with evidence...

Comment

I can teach a monkey type "Bullshit" without backing it up with evidence...
                    You have no evidence just opinions on paper.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

You have no evidence just opinions on paper.
                      I can teach a parrot telling this! The truth is that you simply make claims without justifying them and without bothering to find sources to contradict the evidence that I have CLEARLY posted...

Comment

I can teach a parrot telling this! The truth is that you simply make claims without justifying them and without bothering to find sources to contradict the evidence that I have CLEARLY posted...
                        Even your parrot understands that your scientific study isn't science.

My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Even your parrot understands that your scientific study isn't science.

A parrot does not"understand. This is why I compare it to you...

Comment

A parrot does not"understand. This is why I compare it to you...
                            parmak + troll = parrot
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Is perception the key? How do you perceive the multiverse? It's frothy
                              Last edited by Bwaha; 08 Sep 18, 00:17.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Mercy!

Irrational ? thats a good one coming from the man whose key argument is that that what has failed in Europe should be adopted in the USA.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• BorderRuffian
                                  Polls that oversample Democrats
                                  by BorderRuffian
                                  Economist/YouGov poll of July 26-28, 2020, has Biden leading Trump by 49-40

Sample size-1500

Party ID
                                  Democrat-521 (35%)...
                                  Today, 08:44
                                • casanova
                                  Robi P.
                                  by casanova
                                  The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
                                  Today, 02:27
                                • casanova
                                  Beirut
                                  by casanova
                                  Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
                                  Today, 00:47
                                Working...
                                X