Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NRA is Not Too Popular These Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Why educate my enemies? That makes zero sense, I've helped you along but it's like teaching a pig to sing.
    Thank you for admitting that you are here just for trolling. If it makes "zero sense" to "educate your enemies" about your views, you do not belong to a forum where people with opposing views debate or discuss things.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

Thank you for admitting that you are here just for trolling. If the above quote expresses your view, you do not belong to a forum where people with opposing views debate or discuss things.
      Did you understand the part about I've helped you along but it's like teaching a pig to sing. It would be one thing if you were willing to learn but you're not here for that you are here to spew your agenda.
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Did you understand the part about I've helped you along but it's like teaching a pig to sing. It would be one thing if you were willing to learn but you're not here for that you are here to spew your agenda.
        Making claims without providing a SINGLE piece of evidence or link or source provides ZERO help in a conversation or a debate. Making a claim is just the START of a conversation or of a debate. It is obvious that other than making claims, you are NOT interested in actually having a discussion or a debate. You are only interested in trolling those who do not agree with your claims and want to discuss or debate them!
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Making claims without providing a SINGLE piece of evidence or link or source provides ZERO help in a conversation or a debate. Making a claim is just the START of a conversation or of a debate. It is obvious that other than making claims, you are NOT interested in actually having a discussion or a debate. You are only interested in trolling those who do not agree with your claims and want to discuss or debate them!
          No, it's you that doesn't want to have a discussion, gun ownership is up in this country, way up and you keep citing one article, you are the one that's trolling telling us the weather is fine when it is actually raining Cats and Dogs, I am done with this Thread, and I am beginning to believe that you are a Troll!

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Believe whatever you like, I am a professional, and you know nothing about the subject matter. My suggestion would be to educate yourself, take an NRA safety course, rent a pistol, make some friends that are in the sport and have fun.
            My worst jump story:
            No lie.

~
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
              No, it's you that doesn't want to have a discussion, gun ownership is up in this country, way up and you keep citing one article, you are the one that's trolling telling us the weather is fine when it is actually raining Cats and Dogs, I am done with this Thread, and I am beginning to believe that you are a Troll!
              I did not cite just one article. I cited the most respected source in social survey which is used by the government (as I cited in another link) and conservative media such as the Economist (as I cited in another link). On the other hand, combat 101 and you have cited ZERO evidence for your claims. or for your objections to what I post. So, the fact that you decided to leave this thread after failing to provide a single source or link, shows clearly who among us is the person who really wants to avoid a discussion (or debate) about his claims!
              Last edited by pamak; 06 Sep 18, 22:53.

Comment

Believe whatever you like, I am a professional, and you know nothing about the subject matter. My suggestion would be to educate yourself, take an NRA safety course, rent a pistol, make some friends that are in the sport and have fun.
                I do not care what you claim when you do not have evidence to back it up. The internet is full of "professionals" like you. My suggestion would be that you cling to your guns and your shooting courses and let others have a reasonable conversation or debate here without you coming and acting like a di**

Comment

I do not care what you claim when you do not have evidence to back it up. The internet is full of "professionals" like you. My suggestion would be that you cling to your guns and your shooting courses and let others have a reasonable conversation or debate here without you coming and acting like a di**
                  Spoken like a true man. Greek Army huh?
                  My worst jump story:
                  No lie.

~
                  -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

I did not cite just one article. I cited the most respected source in social survey which is used by the government (as I cited in another link) and conservative media such as the Economist (as I cited in another link). On the other hand, combat 101 and you have cited ZERO evidence for your claims. or for your objections to what I post. So, the fact that you decided to leave this thread after failing to provide a single source or link, shows clearly who among us is the person who really wants to avoid a discussion (or debate) about his claims!
                    Better for the opposition to remain stupid, you've proven that in every thread. Kurds, songbirds, guns, you name it.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Better for the opposition to remain stupid, you've proven that in every thread. Kurds, songbirds, guns, you name it.
                      The fact is that you still do not understand that when you make a public comment that you have sources in Iraq which inform you that Iran may actually support an independent Kurdistan, you publicly show that you are clueless about the situation there and that most probably you have confused your Call of Duty buddies you meet with your playstation in internet with real life members of the US army.

It is also evident by the comments you made about McCain that you never had SERE training because you would have known the basic rule they teach all students. Provided enough time and proper techniques (which are not always violent), every POW will break. So, the aim of the training is to teach students how to resist long enough to make sure that whatever they know becomes obsolete and the captors lose interest in them (assuming that the POW did not manage to escape). But if you are a son of an admiral and the captors have a motive to break you just to get a "confession" for PR reasons, they will do it! The remarkable thing is that McCain held soooo long before that confession!

Now, do you have anything to add to the conversation of this thread?
                      Last edited by pamak; 06 Sep 18, 23:28.

Comment

The fact is that you still do not understand that when you make a public comment that you have sources in Iraq which inform you that Iran may actually support an independent Kurdistan, you publicly show that you are clueless about the situation there and that most probably you have confused your Call of Duty buddies you meet with your playstation in internet with real life members of the US army.

It is also evident by the comments you made about McCain that you never had SERE training because you would have known the basic rule they teach all students. Provided enough time and proper techniques (which are not always violent), every POW will break. So, the aim of the training is to teach students how to resist long enough to make sure that whatever they know becomes obsolete and the captors lose interest in them (assuming that the POW did not manage to escape). But if you are a son of an admiral and the captors have a motive to break you just to get a "confession" for PR reasons, they will do it! The remarkable thing is that McCain held soooo long before that confession!

Now, do you have anything to add to the conversation of this thread?
                        Yes, add SERE training and McCain to the list of stuff you know nothing about.
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Spoken like a true man. Greek Army huh?
                          Yep! When you manage to win a single war against an enemy being many times larger than your army, you will get a better appreciation of the Greek Army. And do not bring me the American Revolution example because only a small portion of the British army fought in that war against the American revolutionaries...

Comment

Yep! When you manage to win a single war against an enemy being many times larger than your army, you will get a better appreciation of the Greek Army. And do not bring me the American Revolution example because only a small portion of the British army fought in that war against the American revolutionaries...
                            Let's see now, the Italians, Turks, and Macedonians kick your ass around a bit.
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Let's see now, the Italians, Turks, and Macedonians kick your ass around a bit.
                              Feel free to start a thread about that in the history section, and I will participate just to humiliate you in public by showing everybody here what a troll you are and how much clueless you are regarding military history!
                              Here though, you are not going to steer the conversation to unrelated things just because you are unable to support your claims about the reduced gun-ownership rate...

Comment

The Economist conservative ? Only in your imagination : the Economist is liberal and antisemitic .It supports free immigration, liberalisation of drugs, it supported Kerry, Wilson, Obama .
                                Thus your desinformation campaign is doomed to fail .
                                The economist is owned by the Rothschilds and Agnelli .=European Deep State .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X