Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The NRA is Not Too Popular These Days...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NRA is Not Too Popular These Days...

First, they are implicated in the with the female Russian spy, and now this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...cid=spartandhp
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

The NRA is a sham and complete fraud, they shouldn't be popular given their poor history in defending our gun rights. Gun Owners of America is the only lobby interested in upholding the 2ndA at all costs and for all Americans. The NRA on the other hand can go to hell.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

How are they any less popular than before? This is just the SSDD from the anti-gun crowd doing what the anti-gun crowd always does. Nothing new, nothing's changed, no new message from either side.

Comment

I don't think so. It also appears that they are running low on funding.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          How are they any less popular than before? This is just the SSDD from the anti-gun crowd doing what the anti-gun crowd always does. Nothing new, nothing's changed, no new message from either side.
          The product of literally 4 seconds of google research.

​​​****s sake.....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post

The product of literally 4 seconds of google research.

​​​****s sake.....
            What's that? You found a website that tells you what you want to hear? Good for you! *slow clap*.

The internet also says vaccines will kill you. I'm not really an NRA fan but I know that of they were circling the drain they wouldn't have money to fund their own campy tv channel. This is just more wishful thinking.
            A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

So several hundred people protested at the NRA's Dirty City HQ...

The best one I've heard on this is one lady speaking to the crowd saying "...the Russian funded NRA..." That has to be the most absurd, asinine thing I've heard come out of someone's mouth in at least days. But, then again I generally don't watch CNN or MSNBC...

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                I don't think so. It also appears that they are running low on funding.
                Not because of me they are not.
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Look there are those who believe anything that the liberal media dishes out. More the fools them.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

R
                    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    Look there are those who believe anything that the liberal media dishes out. More the fools them.
                    True that, let them believe it so they can feel that they have accomplished something today, the NRA is 147 years old and anyone predicting it's demise will long be dead when it's 200 years old.
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

It's all what is the current and acceptable cultural narrative and who controls it. The NRA may not be the best choice when it comes to defending the gun owner as opposed to the gun manufacturers....but it IS the largest. That said, there are pro-2nd Ad groups out there that have no problems articulating the necessity of the 2nd Ad and the meaning behind it.

The current NRA president, Oliver North, is as articulate as a ten-year old and sometimes even looks like one.
                      You'll live, only the best get killed.

-General Charles de Gaulle

Comment

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...surge-in-march

People like their hobbies, gun owners are not shy about spending a lot of money. What they give to the NRA is a good investment and a small percentage of the cost associated with gun enthusiasm.

The political wing of the NRA is not libertarian enough for my tastes but I still have donated small amounts.

We live in a world where being a strict constitutionalist and also politically effective is nearly impossible. Reasonable people do not expect their principles to be anything more than a personal guide. The NRA adopts positions that are expedient for the current political environment. Unless you are an ideologue that is easy to live with.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

What's that? You found a website that tells you what you want to hear? Good for you! *slow clap*.

The internet also says vaccines will kill you. I'm not really an NRA fan but I know that of they were circling the drain they wouldn't have money to fund their own campy tv channel. This is just more wishful thinking.
                          I googled 'public opinion NRA', pretty neutral terms and I was responding to a query made my TAG, the query being has sentiment shifted.....

Comment

More America-hating nonsense. The NRA is still the most potent private lobby in the USA. I don't see a major anti-gun plank in the DNC platform, either.

If Sandy Hook couldn't impact public opinion with Bobo pushing for damage to the Bill of Rights (and weeping in public when he failed), today's environment won't amount to a fart in a blizzard.

Especially with the USSC, traditionally the bastion of civil liberty, swinging further in favor of the Bill of Rights with each conservative appointee.
                            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Russian Accused of Infiltrating NRA on Mission From Kremlin

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...for-conspiracy

Follow the money Sgt Friday

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X