X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    Unhinged Left - Unhinged RIGHT staring with Trump lies and STUPID quotes.
    Waters is the "poster child" of the sort of STUPIDITY and ignorance that dominates the LEFT. Closely followed by some others like AOC and Omar, etc. Don't overlook all of Obama's lies and forked-tongue "quotes" ...

Injury to insult is that most of the LEFT don't create wealth and advance/grow our economy, they just suck up the wealth, loot our economy, and run down our nation. Other than fill the negative polarity, not sure what useful purpose the LEFT fills ...

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Unhinged Left - Unhinged RIGHT staring with Trump lies and STUPID quotes.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    With Democrats basically owning "the Left";

WATCH: Maxine Waters embarrasses herself trying to grill bank CEOs about student loans
    This is who leads the House Financial Services Committee?
    Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) tried to grill a group of CEOs of large banks during a House Financial Services Committee hearing, but ended up exposing a significant gap in her knowledge.

Waters cited the numbers showing sharp increases in student loan debt over the years, which in many cases has become truly unmanageable for the borrowers. She asked them what they planned to do about the problem.

"Who would like to answer first? Mr. Monahan, big bank?" Waters said to Bank of America CEO.

"We stopped making student loans in 2007 or so," BoA CEO Brian Monahan replied.

So, Waters went down the line. "Mr. Corbat?" she said to Citigroup CEO Michael Corbat.

"We exited student lending in 2009," Corbat responded.

Waters still hadn't caught on, and asked J.P. Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon the same question. Dimon finally explained the situation to her.

"When the government took over student lending in 2010 or so, we stopped doing all student lending," Dimon told Waters.

Without missing a beat, Waters quickly pivoted to the topic of small business.

What Waters should have known: Before 2010, private banks issued federally-guaranteed student loans that were backed by the government (read: taxpayers) if they weren't repaid.

Starting in 2010, the Obama administration thought it best to cut out the middle man, so to speak, by having the federal government issue all loans directly.

This would've been useful knowledge for Waters to have going into a hearing with bank CEOs. Watch the exchange below:
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/watch-...t%20270%20days

Not a positive reflection upon those whom voted for this "sack of rocks".

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    WATCH: Daily Wire's Knowles Sprayed With Bleach-Like Substance By SJW Protester During Speech At University of Missouri-KC

Knowles told The Daily Wire, "The topic of my lecture was 'Men Are Not Women.' Apparently this plain fact was so offensive to some leftist thugs that one of them decided to shoot me in the face and side with a super soaker full of what appeared to be glitter-colored bleach. At first I just thought it was paint because of the color and smell. I was later told it was bleach; police now say that the substance merely smelled like bleach. This is what conservatives on campus are up against. This is the kind of violence conservatives on campus stand to face if they state plain facts and refuse to kowtow to leftist fantasy."
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/45894...aign=position2

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Sad to say, both sides of The Flying Wingnuts Brigade are bat- crazy these days. Completely out of touch with reality in any sense of the word. Ocasio-Cortez is just a symptom of societal lunacy.

As for the LGBTQRSTUV magazine, TDS runs deep in that crowd.
    Yup!
    If Trump were to state that a cloud free daytime sky is blue, these wingnuts would call him a liar and claim it's pink.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
    LGBT Magazine Calls Trump 'Racist' For Telling Iran to Stop Killing and Jailing Gays

You just can’t make this stuff up. Because in 2019, the truth really is stranger than fiction.

Out Magazine, a pro-LGBT news publication that doubles as a gay advocacy platform, actually published a piece Wednesday claiming that it’s – stay with me here – “racist” for the Trump administration to pressure nations like Iran to decriminalize homosexuality.

I’ll restate, for the record: an openly pro-gay magazine is calling Donald Trump racist for trying to get regimes that jail and kill people for being gay to stop jailing and killing people for being gay.

Again, you can’t make this stuff up, so I’ll let Out’s Matthew Rodriguez do the talking for me. In his article, entitled, “Trump’s Plan to Decriminalize Homosexuality Is an Old Racist Tactic,” Rodriguez states:
    https://www.mrctv.org/blog/lgbt-maga...bUI2blphIn0%3D

Sad to say, both sides of The Flying Wingnuts Brigade are bat- crazy these days. Completely out of touch with reality in any sense of the word. Ocasio-Cortez is just a symptom of societal lunacy.

As for the LGBTQRSTUV magazine, TDS runs deep in that crowd.

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    LGBT Magazine Calls Trump 'Racist' For Telling Iran to Stop Killing and Jailing Gays

You just can’t make this stuff up. Because in 2019, the truth really is stranger than fiction.

Out Magazine, a pro-LGBT news publication that doubles as a gay advocacy platform, actually published a piece Wednesday claiming that it’s – stay with me here – “racist” for the Trump administration to pressure nations like Iran to decriminalize homosexuality.

I’ll restate, for the record: an openly pro-gay magazine is calling Donald Trump racist for trying to get regimes that jail and kill people for being gay to stop jailing and killing people for being gay.

Again, you can’t make this stuff up, so I’ll let Out’s Matthew Rodriguez do the talking for me. In his article, entitled, “Trump’s Plan to Decriminalize Homosexuality Is an Old Racist Tactic,” Rodriguez states:
    https://www.mrctv.org/blog/lgbt-maga...bUI2blphIn0%3D

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Police Probe Mob At Tucker Carlson Home...

'Threatening me and my family'...

Antifa expands hit list...

VOX Reporter Defends Harassment...

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Is that Pelosi die Reichsfuhrer you're referring to? The Shrieker of the House? The one claiming to be 1/1024th female?

Leave a comment:

• G David Bock
    replied
    Democrat Staffer Calls For Taking GOP ‘To the Guillotines’
    Minnesota Democratic staffer William Davis wrote a Facebook comment last week joking that Democrats should bring Republicans “to the guillotines.” Also, in the last seven days, two GOP candidates in Minnesota were attacked, the Washington Free Beacon reported.
    Davis, a communications staffer in the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party (DFL), wrote, “11.7 – bring them to the guillotines,” referring to Nov. 7, the day after the 2018 midterm elections. The DFL is affiliated with the Democratic Party.
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/emily-w...txTnoifQ%3D%3D

Pelosi Endorses ‘Collateral Damage’ to Those ‘Who Do Not Share Our View’: ‘So Be It’
    “So be it,” House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) declared regarding the possibility of her political opponents suffering “collateral damage.”

In an onstage interview with New York Times columnist Paul Krugman on Sunday, Rep. Pelosi took aim at “others who don’t share our view”:
    “We owe the American people to be there for them, for their financial security, respecting the dignity and worth of every person in our country, and if there is some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it, but it shouldn’t be our original purpose.”

“We have to have total clarity about what we do, when it comes to everything,” Pelosi said, citing causes like abortion rights, gay marriage, immigration and gun control.
    https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...txTnoifQ%3D%3D

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    That he broke no law and has every right to kneel or sit or stay in the lock room as the NFL did as few as 9 years ago with out the false patriotic s whining about it

https://www.digipo.io/wiki/commons/w...nal-anthem.htm

The specific tradition of football players standing on the sidelines during the national anthem is much more recent. While there may have been individual displays of this going back many years, the tradition of players standing on field for the Star-Spangled Banner dates back to only 2009:
    The players WERE NOT on the field during the National Anthem in previous times. Now they are. You want to throw around the US Flag Code when it seems to suit you, but dodge it when it does not.

36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem

(a)Designation.—
    The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.
    (b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—
    (1)when the flag is displayed—
    (A)
    individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;
    (B)
    members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and
    (C)
    all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
    (2)
    when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied

Which is it? Both quotes are from your post. Fake news perhaps?
    I clearly said that is was REPRESENTATIVE of US Flag and told you that it was sectional BECAUSE a real flag of that size is hazardous to safety, as a fun fact. Read and think......before tossing more spit and blather.

If you truly want to continue to argue that you are correct about the Flag Code over the judgement of the DoD, Pentagon, Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines, American Legion, then by all means..........don't let me hold you back from making a complete buffoon of yourself.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied

From your link

Sailors and airmen
    What they do at the pregame ceremonies is not even a real flag
    Sailors and airmen
    present a giant American flag
    Which is it? Both quotes are from your post. Fake news perhaps?

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    That he broke no law and has every right to kneel or sit or stay in the lock room as the NFL did as few as 9 years ago with out the false patriotic s whining about it

https://www.digipo.io/wiki/commons/w...nal-anthem.htm

The specific tradition of football players standing on the sidelines during the national anthem is much more recent. While there may have been individual displays of this going back many years, the tradition of players standing on field for the Star-Spangled Banner dates back to only 2009:

Leave a comment:

• Salinator
    replied
    And your reference is to what? Are you so old and feeble that you do not realize how you sound? What exactly did you prove by posting Kaepernick? I just told you a few posts ago that he broke US Flag Code by not standing during the National Anthem
    Last edited by Salinator; 27 Aug 18, 14:55.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X