Our (USA) Unhinged Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post

Of course, it is for you; I look at it as a desecration of the flag the same as when Democrats wipe their ass with the Consitution.
    The only people doing this wretched activity are Trump and his supporters.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

• Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

"Jackask" ????
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post

Guess you forgot about "I have a phone and a pen." prior POTUS.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

And
          an expert on iding Dumb ****s. Greeting to your girl Ursula, hope the boss knows about your relationship.
          What? Who the hell is Ursula? Go back to sleep, sour Kraut.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Seem your going racial on the theme. I didn't mention race, why did you?
            I'll answer both Massena and you at the same time. You mentioned about Conservatives wrapping themselves with the US Flag as a violation of the flag code, and implied a clear challenge to their sense of patriotism and or intellect. Yet, we all know that it is common knowledge that athletes of all nations wrap themselves with their national flags at the Olympics and other international events such as World Cup.

So clearly, a rebuttal to your remark would be to show that an athlete wrapping a flag around his or her body is commonly accepted by Americans as a sign of patriotism. It is also common knowledge that Black are near monolithic when it comes to voting for Democrats, hardly a party that runs on a platform of conservatism. It would be hard to ascertain the political leaning of White athletes from photos, so why not go with Blacks since the recent liberal talking points are that Conservatives are basically mostly Old White Men, so why would I not assume that the opposite would be also not be true? You made a broad sweeping statement, and I called you on it. If the two of you cannot figure out why I chose to find Black Olympic athletes wrapped in US Flags, then you have truly lost the power of reasoning and all sense of objectivity. Surely, you did not expect me to attempt making a point by posting rednecks with US Flags wrapped around themselves?

Also, I clearly knew ahead of time that you would have no rebuttal except for a claim of racism where there is none, as I clearly showed how patriotic those Black athletes were. If I had posted pictures of Blacks stomping on the flag, or burning it, you might have a point. Clearly, animosity and unfounded accusations in debate is more important to the both of you as talking points rather than sound reasoning.
            Last edited by Salinator; 24 Aug 18, 20:26.
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

• Originally posted by Massena View Post

https://medium.com/bigger-picture/th...s-f463670578b2
              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

What? Who the hell is Ursula? Go back to sleep, sour Kraut.
                10377983_870662906307334_3980262499193925338_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=343d55723201fe868d6cb76fb39e60a0&oe=5C3B3378.jpgYour boss's Shepard.
                Attached Files

Comment

• Good, so you admit to stalking.

Talk about the unhinged left........
                  ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

• Bowwow,arfarf. Knock off the stupid insinuation and I'd leave you alone in your unaccompanied life.

Comment

Bowwow,arfarf. Knock off the stupid insinuation and I'd leave you alone in your unaccompanied life.
                      Why do you insist on spending your twilight years being a ?

Do you really want us to remember you this way?

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• , do you really think that I give a damn how sad people of your ilk remember me. Get real. Your not the least bit important as many here. Get a grip on reality.

Comment

, do you really think that I give a damn how sad people of your ilk remember me. Get real. Your not the least bit important as many here. Get a grip on reality.
                          You are a bitter old man that will go to his grave being regarded this way. It's your call.

Regardless how you feel about me, I truly do hope someday you find peace in death.

Just wanted to say it to your face and not in some thread wishing you to RIP after you're gone.
                          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

• Sad fantasying woman. Ask my real friends, neighbors or family, all of which I doubt you have. You can even ask a member that I have met what her opinion of me is. Pretty sure it's positive. Can you say the same. Now as far as being gone, that's it and none of the BS afterward.No grand reunion with the sound of harps and angels in the back ground. Dust to Dust. period. so take you melodrama and stick it.

Comment

Bowwow,arfarf. Knock off the stupid insinuation and I'd leave you alone in your unaccompanied life.
                              You want to insult me, that's fine. But you make vague threats, involving a 3rd party. That's crossing a line.

There is mo argument or exchange we could have here that would make me stalk you outside of this forum, like you did here.

There really is something wrong with you. As the thread title says......you are unhinged.
                              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

• As for that "US Flag" underwear:
                                Is it permissible to wear an item of clothing that looks like the United States flag?

Category:
                                Miscellaneous
                                Question:
                                Is it permissible to wear an item of clothing that looks like the United States flag?
                                Answer:

Unless an article of clothing is made from an actual United States flag, there is NO breach of flag etiquette whatsoever. People are simply expressing their patriotism and love of country by wearing an article of clothing that happens to be red, white, and blue with stars and stripes. There is nothing illegal about the wearing or use of these items.

As for the giant flags at pregame ceremonies, there is also no breach of flag etiquette because the flag is spread out, not carried. Just like like this:

US_Navy_050723-N-1026O-005_The_American_flag_draped_over_the_casket_of_retired_Vice_Adm._James_B._Stockdale_is_prepared_for_presentation_to_the_family_by_a_ceremonial_guard.jpg
                                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X