Our (USA) Unhinged Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Funding terrorists is as American as apple pie. Didn't start and won't end with Obama.

Now if only you guys can stop shooting up churches, schools, bombing apartment buildings etc, then maybe this thread would have some validity to it.
    You guys? How typically racist of you.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

And the right is threatening to hang black congressmen from trees, cry me a river. No one does murder better than the right, it's obvious they're the more sadistic of the two.
      The right? Exactly who is threatening this?
      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

You guys? How typically racist of you.
        Wow this is new. Didn't realize republicans were a race now.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Wow this is new. Didn't realize republicans were a race now.
          Yeah, nice try. We all know you mean whitey. Keep spewing your crap, there's a couple of folks here who actually believe it.
          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

So any time I criticize anyone you're going to assume I was referring to whites. Despite the fact there was not one hint of race being discussed in this thread, but that's what you jump to because everyone who disagrees with you must be racist. If you're going to dictate to me what I was thinking then what's the point in directing questions to me. Just make up whatever you want for the answers since reality doesn't matter anymore.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post

Yeah, nice try. We all know you mean whitey. Keep spewing your crap, there's a couple of folks here who actually believe it.
              We all know that stupid people are racist. I've never met a smart one...

And TK you really come off as a race hater. Really.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

So any time I criticize anyone you're going to assume I was referring to whites. Despite the fact there was not one hint of race being discussed in this thread, but that's what you jump to because everyone who disagrees with you must be racist. If you're going to dictate to me what I was thinking then what's the point in directing questions to me. Just make up whatever you want for the answers since reality doesn't matter anymore.
                "Whitey", a.k.a. "White Privilege", a.k.a. "White" dominance, a.k.a. Western Civilization/Culture, a.k.a. "European" (and Descendants) Colonizers, yadda~yadda has been the Profile of your posts and target matrix in the vast majority of threads you've posted in here. Your recent broad-brush, Right=White Wing rant in this thread is just and echo of your prior delusions on other threads.

Dude, you are branded: Left-Loonie, loose-screwnut, (resident anti-white racist)

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

Or Race(Issue) Baiter ...

Comment

And the right is threatening to hang black congressmen from trees, cry me a river. No one does murder better than the right, it's obvious they're the more sadistic of the two.
                    Got any proof of that? Actually, in my experience the Left is not only more sadistic, but more willing to use mass violence.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

"Whitey", a.k.a. "White Privilege", a.k.a. "White" dominance, a.k.a. Western Civilization/Culture, a.k.a. "European" (and Descendants) Colonizers, yadda~yadda has been the Profile of your posts and target matrix in the vast majority of threads you've posted in here. Your recent broad-brush, Right=White Wing rant in this thread is just and echo of your prior delusions on other threads.

Dude, you are branded: Left-Loonie, loose-screwnut, (resident anti-white racist)
                      Him deciding if he's racist or not is like relying on Ted Bundys opinion if he loves women.
                      Putting him on ignore has been a good decision I recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Don't care who you guys think is or isn't racist. The annoyance comes from virtue signaling in a thread that has nothing to do with race. I fully understand that calling out racism will have me labeled as a racist and I accept that. But, at least save it for threads where it actually fits your narrative.

The topic of this thread is "Unhinged left", my retort, where is the validity in that when the right is mass murdering people. Who mentions or implies race other than Gixxer? Meanwhile the last major school shooting was a hispanic conservative. But keep crying.

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Snowshoveler View Post

Him deciding if he's racist or not is like relying on Ted Bundys opinion if he loves women.
                          Putting him on ignore has been a good decision I recommend it.
                          The ignore feature doesn't work for me. I would if it worked. I really dislike racists.

Were you around during the Jones event? He was a white supremacist who didn't last long and everyone really loathed him...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Do smart people have to resort to drugs in order to cope with reality? hmm.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The ignore feature doesn't work for me. I would if it worked. I really dislike racists.

Were you around during the Jones event? He was a white supremacist who didn't last long and everyone really loathed him...
                              Only 1 of the 4 people I have on ignore doesn't work so far but at least it mostly works as it's a complete waste of time debating with them.
                              I don't remember any Jones.

Comment

Do smart people have to resort to drugs in order to cope with reality? hmm.
                                Sure, the smartest guy I know (particle physicist) does coke when on vacation. Sadly I might add. That I smoke weed is immaterial. That I was able to fully retire at age 50 comfortably speaks more about my intellect and wisdom.
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X