X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why people don't trust the liberal media

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ioRnhKK1T4&t=931s

They are liars.

I would love to see a critique of Jordan Peterson but if you watch the major media outlets all you get is your brain scrambled by their ludicrous bigoted editing. Correcting intentional distortions in the media is so frustrating and such a waste of time who is it that still watches this swill.
    We hunt the hunters

Any examples you might like to add about CNN, the Washington Post, The New York Times, etc.? Sweeping statements such as the one you have posted are seldom accurate and I have found that people who like to accuse others of lying usually are guilty of it themselves.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      Any examples you might like to add about CNN, the Washington Post, The New York Times, etc.? Sweeping statements such as the one you have posted are seldom accurate and I have found that people who like to accuse others of lying usually are guilty of it themselves.
      Here is one of millions of examples that are easily found;
      http://www.zombietime.com/fraud/ambulance/
      “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Says one who believes in and promotes conspiracy theories. Give us all a break and don't forget your tin hat.

Can't you find a credible source? Zombietime? Really?

And there is a great difference between a mistake and a lie. Apparently you don't know the difference.
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0ioRnhKK1T4&t=931s

They are liars.

I would love to see a critique of Jordan Peterson but if you watch the major media outlets all you get is your brain scrambled by their ludicrous bigoted editing. Correcting intentional distortions in the media is so frustrating and such a waste of time who is it that still watches this swill.
          The liberals and the bleeding hearts...and the Democrats.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Says one who believes in and promotes conspiracy theories. Give us all a break and don't forget your tin hat.

Can't you find a credible source? Zombietime? Really?

And there is a great difference between a mistake and a lie. Apparently you don't know the difference.
            No doubt, you failed to read the story in the link that contained pages after pages of information with their numerous sources and the photos that clearly proved the outright lie that the media presented to us claiming that the ambulance had been hit by an Israeli rocket.

That is why the web site is called Zombietime as only zombies would never question anything that the media claims is the Gospel Truth, going way back to Hurst claiming that the Battleship Maine was sunk by a Spanish mine. (Later Investigation proved that the explosion was internal, not from an external source.)
            “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

Here is one of millions of examples that are easily found;
              http://www.zombietime.com/fraud/ambulance/

lmao

"Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                  (Later Investigation proved that the explosion was internal, not from an external source.)
                  You actually looked something up historically and found the correct answer. I AM impressed-not.

Comment

I have found that people who like to accuse others of lying usually are guilty of it themselves.
                    I am confused are you saying that people that are accusing Trump of lying on a daily basis are usually guilty of it themselves?

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

I am confused are you saying that people that are accusing Trump of lying on a daily basis are usually guilty of it themselves?
                      Nope. Trump lying repeatedly and often is an established fact. I was referring to posters on this forum that do it. I do hope it is now clear and that your confusion is allayed.

Comment

CNN is propaganda a lot of the time. They regularly lie in their "news" reporting.

The WaPo has largely become an opinion paper rather than one that factually reports the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Seems true enough to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

lmao[/B]
                            Meanwhile we continue waiting for you to answer the question you have so far avoided:
                            what is your major news source. given that you don't like anyone else's?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Meanwhile we continue waiting for you to answer the question you have so far avoided:
                              what is your major news source. given that you don't like anyone else's?
                              Yep,

I have yet to find a thread explaining why we should trust the non-liberal media.

And this thread gives one more example of why one should not trust such sources, because all I saw in the OP link was a guy who accused liberal media of editing an interview. And he chose to support his criticism by editing even more heavily the interview

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X