No announcement yet.

Trey Gowdy damages Mueller's investigation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see the insurance that wienie was going on about. That laptop had so much funk. That better not got lost...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
      Ironic to have this thread today when Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officials who attempted for the first time to hack servers used by Hillary's personal office at around July 27, 2016, the day when our current CIC INVITED them to find Hillary's emails.
      I recall when the Trump supporters were telling us then that we should not take Trump's word literalily. The Russians apparently did not get that memo...
      Interestingly, if Hillary hadn't broken federal records laws, State Department computer use regulations, federal security clearance and classifications laws, etc., none of this would have happened to begin with. So, now we have foreign intelligence agents who were doing their jobs being indicted in the US because of that. Good luck ever seeing those spies in court...

But, if the DNC weren't computer illiterate, didn't hire worthless foreign nationals like the Awan family, and didn't go around ignoring federal law and regulations, the problem wouldn't have occurred. But, because of their criminality and incompetence, it did. Now you are trying to say that's somehow Trump's fault.

Somebody needs to slap some sense into the stooges called Democrats...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Interestingly, if Hillary hadn't broken federal records laws, State Department computer use regulations, federal security clearance and classifications laws, etc., none of this would have happened to begin with. So, now we have foreign intelligence agents who were doing their jobs being indicted in the US because of that. Good luck ever seeing those spies in court...

But, if the DNC weren't computer illiterate, didn't hire worthless foreign nationals like the Awan family, and didn't go around ignoring federal law and regulations, the problem wouldn't have occurred. But, because of their criminality and incompetence, it did. Now you are trying to say that's somehow Trump's fault.

Somebody needs to slap some sense into the stooges called Democrats...

Bold mine

Ohh, I seee... We should ignore the work of foreign intelligence officers because they simply did their job. It sounds very patriotic....
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

For the first time in memory the Republicans are conducting a hearing the way the Democrats have for as long as we can remember.
          How does it feel to get Borked ?
          Turn sbout is fair play.
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Bold mine

Ohh, I seee... We should ignore the work of foreign intelligence officers because they simply did their job. It sounds very patriotic....
            No, but unlike the breathless MSM is reporting, the new indictments mean NOTHING in terms of Trump or his campaign being involved in anything related to Mueller's investigation.

Comment

No, but unlike the breathless MSM is reporting, the new indictments mean NOTHING in terms of Trump or his campaign being involved in anything related to Mueller's investigation.
              Sorry but the coincidence of having the Russian intelligence officers attempting for the first time to hack email accounts from Hillary's personal office at the same day when Trump told them to find her missing emails cannot be ignored. Perhaps it is not illegal to invite adversaries to do such things (we will see about this), but even Trump and you understand that some things are important even if they are technically legal. This is why Trump and his supporters often repeat that "there is no collusion" instead of simply repeating that collusion is not illegal. This is also why you and Trump blasted Hillary for the technically legal collusion within her party against Sanders. Anyway, I will stop here with my side comment so that those who have the illusion that yesterday's hearing harmed Mueller's investigation can continue living their fantasy...
              This development of Mueller's investigation requires its own thread, but I am not in the mood now to start one.
              Last edited by pamak; 13 Jul 18, 20:21.
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

You really need to read this book...

Comment

Sorry but the coincidence of having the Russians attempting for the first time to hack Hillary's personal office at the same day when Trump told them to find her missing emails cannot be ignored. Perhaps it is not illegal to invite adversaries to do such things (we will see about this), but even Trump and you understand that some things are important even if they are technically legal. This is why Trump and his supporters often repeat that "there is no collusion" instead of simply counting on the fact that collusion is not illegal. This is also why you and Trump blasted Hillary for the collusion within her party against Sanders. Anyway, I will stop here so that those who have the illusion that yesterday's hearing harmed Mueller can continue living their fantasy...
                  Trump was being sarcastic, because at the time the FBI was being moot, and even worse did not seem to want to find anything incriminating in her e-mails and everyone seemed to think that the Russians are the only Expert Hackers on the Planet, just saying.
                  Some people here on this Site, (and there are quite a few including big M). don't get Sarcasm
                  Last edited by Trung Si; 13 Jul 18, 20:37.
                  Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Trump was being sarcastic, because at the time the FBI was being moot, and even worse did not seem to want to find anything incriminating in her e-mails and everyone seemed to think that the Russians are the only Expert Hackers on the Planet, just saying.
                    Really?

Is this why few weeks before Trump's public invitation to Russia, his son was thrilled to hear the claims that the Russian government was offering help to expose Hillary's dirty laundry? And it was not just his son who showed such interest. It was also Trump's campaign manager and Trump's son in law.

Comment

Try this instead. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5k5e9RW8Og
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

What I see with computer breeches and politics is a consistent pattern of incompetence and willfully ignoring computer security by Democrats. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz was head of the DNC when these breeches happened. She was the one that hired the Awan family to handle Democrat computers in Congress. 35+ other Democrats used them too. Not one had an issue with their poor qualifications, being foreign nationals, or anything else. Hillary ignored a whole raft of rules, laws, and regulations and set up her own private (and intended to be secret) server outside of government control.

When these people got hacked they acted surprised and shocked that anyone would do that to their poorly managed, sloppily protected computer systems, and go public with the scandalous contents.

That the Republicans haven't suffered likewise is almost certainly due to their better security and following the rules.

Comment

Really?
                          Yea Really, I don't care what his Son did then or now, I get that they guy is Bombastic, but I get Sarcasm when I hear it or see it, but some people don't, they take everything verbatim and it's sad, they are just angry people and I for one refuse to live my life that way

Comment

That the Republicans haven't suffered likewise is almost certainly due to their better security and following the rules.
                            No, it's do to favoritism.
                            If you know anything about computer hacking, then you know that no computer is safe unless it is not connected to any outside ports...at all. And even then, its still not safe.
                            Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

No, it's do to favoritism.
                              If you know anything about computer hacking, then you know that no computer is safe unless it is not connected to any outside ports...at all. And even then, its still not safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Absolutely. Both Trump and the Republicans are scared to death of Mueller and what he is finding out.

You mean that collusion those jesters still haven't been able to find?

Mueller's latest shot has been at Russians and even he's smart enough to start realizing that the dream of Trump Russia collusion was not but a wistful fantasy.
                                A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X