Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Did you even watch the hearing?

Strzok did admit to personal bias, and he also stated under oath, that personal bias had nothing to do with his performance of duty. Seems you left that out. Typical as well as dishonest.
    As usual, you have no imagination, and no ability to see beyond the limited horizon of a lifetime of failure.

Strzok admitted bias under oath. The rest is an attempt to wriggle out of it, but the fact of the admission is fully admissible, presentable, and arguable. His statement will be debated at any trial resulting from Mueller's investigation.

It is never a good thing to have a jury listening to evidence in which the foundation of a case is attacked.

Like I said: a car will still run despite a grinding noise coming from the transmission, but there is work, trouble, and expense in the future.

Since your jealousy-fueled obsession with Trump renders you unfit for logical discourse, I'll be skipping your future posts in this thread. You have my permission to posture, whine, and otherwise demonstrate what others here already know.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPref View Post
      Fruit of the poisonous tree is a legal metaphor for evidence obtained illegally.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_...poisonous_tree
      Yes. It's also used informally, such as in discussions on Net forums, to refer to the contamination of process, procedure, and evidence.

Unless Strzok is charged with criminal violations for his bias; then it will be applied in the literal sense.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by NoPref View Post
        That's the idea behind televised public hearings. In this case the Republicans abused the process in an attempt to reinforce their tribe's opinions. The show trial descended into a farce.
        Most Congressional hearings, regardless of party, are faces..

But they're still under oath and on the record. You keep trying to bring in facts which have no bearing. The key to the entire even, the defining moment, was when he admitted a personal bias under oath and on the record.

That is why Gowdy and his staffers were breaking out the bubbly afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          That is why Gowdy and his staffers were breaking out the bubbly afterwards.
          IMO, the hearing yesterday was revealing
          and productive when the Democrats weren't disrupting the process.

Strzok is back in the hot seat today as well as his lover.
          She absolutely refused to do a public hearing so hers will be behind closed doors.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

it's getting worse, not better. If his lover LIsa what's-her-name continues to refuse the subpoena she was given, it will look all the worse. That will give this an odor of obstruction of justice that won't go down well. If anything, she knows her bias is even worse than his and will look that way under questioning. It will in any case, reinforce Strzok's admitted bias. Now it isn't one rogue or biased agent, but two and the question "are there more?" gains credibility.

Comment

...Trey Gowdy damages Mueller's investigation...
              Nonsense.

Comment

It looks like the Mueller investigation is alive and well. Twelve Russian intelligence officers have been indicted by a federal grand jury.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

I wonder who's next?

Comment

As usual, you have no imagination, and no ability to see beyond the limited horizon of a lifetime of failure.

Strzok admitted bias under oath. The rest is an attempt to wriggle out of it, but the fact of the admission is fully admissible, presentable, and arguable. His statement will be debated at any trial resulting from Mueller's investigation.

It is never a good thing to have a jury listening to evidence in which the foundation of a case is attacked.

Like I said: a car will still run despite a grinding noise coming from the transmission, but there is work, trouble, and expense in the future.

Since your jealousy-fueled obsession with Trump renders you unfit for logical discourse, I'll be skipping your future posts in this thread. You have my permission to posture, whine, and otherwise demonstrate what others here already know.

Perhaps you should read the Inspector General's report. There was no bias in the investigation, merely personal bias as everyone has no matter the subject or profession.

Again, what do I have to be jealous about? Trump? You've got to be kidding. I'm not jealous of an immoral slug. And your continued misrepresentations and false accusations are becoming tiresome. If all you can do is misrepresent and 'produce' ad hominem attacks I feel very sorry for you. All that you post presents a pathetic figure who has to accuse others in order to feel important. Grow up and at least attempt to be an adult.

You provide nothing of substance to the discussion on any topic. You have to ridicule to feel important.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                    IMO, the hearing yesterday was revealing
                    and productive when the Democrats weren't disrupting the process.

Strzok is back in the hot seat today as well as his lover.
                    She absolutely refused to do a public hearing so hers will be behind closed doors.
                    Is there another hearing with Strzok today?

Comment

...I'll be skipping your future posts in this thread...
                      I wonder how long that will last...?

Comment

As usual, you have no imagination...
                        If by that rather ridiculous statement you mean that I don't make things up and ignore presented evidence, then you are correct. From all of your postings it is quite evident that what you don't know, and that is legion, you just make things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

I wonder how long that will last...?
                          Who knows. Although he is on record, he isn't under oath.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            it's getting worse, not better. If his lover LIsa what's-her-name continues to refuse the subpoena she was given, it will look all the worse. That will give this an odor of obstruction of justice that won't go down well. If anything, she knows her bias is even worse than his and will look that way under questioning. It will in any case, reinforce Strzok's admitted bias. Now it isn't one rogue or biased agent, but two and the question "are there more?" gains credibility.
                            It also starts raising the issue whether Mueller knew, when he found out, and when he took action.

Bias is a permanent part of this case now; the only variable will be is it can be managed, or whether it scuppers the entire deal.

Comment

The C-SPAN Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANohtXQhkQw

The arrogance of Strzok is just astounding...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                                The C-SPAN Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANohtXQhkQw

The arrogance of Strzok is just astounding...
                                The arrogance and conduct of the Republicans on the two committees is 'astounding.' It also is very, very stupid.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X