• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craven
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
    Doxxing is legal.
    It is a free speech issue.
    In order to make it illegal you would have to connect the legal act of spreading information with the illegal acts of harassing the person you've identified.
    In other words, you would have to establish that the person who spread the information was part of a conspiracy to harass the person identified.
    Since it currently in my mind Just at look at what Trump says and does in his speeches how many times has he told someone to rough up people at the event. All protected under free speech. If I remember correctly this stuff became settled law in the 80s or early 90s if I remember correctly. Cant remember if it was a black racist or a white racist but it was pretty clear from the speech he was telling people do x.

Turned out to be protected because how was he to know someone would do x

Leave a comment:

• slick24
    replied
    Originally posted by pamak View Post

I agree with your post!

It is just that when the people who post all these things that everybody with a conscience, as you say, knows are wrong (and not just morally wrong, but felonies ), do not trigger any response from their ideological peers in this forum, and when these people and their peers come here and try to lecture members like Massena (or Anthrax in this thread), then such hypocrisy may trigger my response. And this is because . I have not heard yet the leftists members who often become the recipients of negative comments (Anthrax became a "Gestapo goon" in this thread) describe felony acts of their family friends against people with different lifestyles or political beliefs. If Exorcist wants to find gestapo goons he can ask one of his conservative buddies to get more information about his buddy's family friend. After all, we do know the contempt that Nazi's had for gays!
    Yes, I have been guilty of not speaking up but I find myself at times telling myself that everyone has a right to their beliefs and whether I consider it right or wrong is really only relevant to me. I have not spoken up when both "left wing" and "right wing" people have posted things because of this. Being an older middle aged white man who grew up in the deep south I have seen my share of discrimination (as have many others on the board, but I can only really speak out of my experiences) of all sorts, from race, sex, religion, class, clique, political leanings, etc. In my early years (the 60's) I can remember how prejudiced my father's generation and his parent's generation were. I look at my generation and even though there are still racists here and there, it is not nearly as prevalent as it was then. I have raised my child to look at the person not at the color of their skin, their sex, their religion etc to determine who the person is and I think a lot of my contemporaries have too. It is far from perfect here, but I think it is definitely better off than we were in the early 60's.

Negative comments are always going to happen, some people do it to get a rise out of the other person, some just do it because they like to give people a hard time and others just like to stir the pot. I would suggest taking negative things people say on here with a grain of salt and not letting it get to you. Even though you and I are for the most part disagreeing on things, I still read what you write and think about it. I, for one, like to see the other viewpoint to see if there is something I missed or misunderstand.

Leave a comment:

• Surrey
    replied
    Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

To the weak minded perhaps.

If everyone considered slurs to be such a heinous thing as to warrant ruining someone's life, I'd be investigating a string of murders every night and would personally have a body count in the hundreds.

As Cambronne said, there's nothing technically illegal with doxxing, provided that there's no intent to harrass. However, I would argue that there's only one reason that anyone doxxes anyone, and that is to harass, defame, and materially or physically harm said person.

That being said, the doxxing will continue, and continue to be legal, until someone is doxxed, finds the identity of the doxxer, and then very publicly makes them "Suck Start a 12 gauge". Then it'll be important enough to the various legislatures and courts to do something about it. It's like stop lights at intersections.....no one cares to go through the trouble until there are some bodies on the ground, then it's worth it.
    When I was a child I was taught the phrase 'sticks and stones will break my bones but words will never hurt me'. Seems to have been forgotten somewhere along the line.

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    I think people get the wrong idea when I say it is class not race. If everyone had the same color skin there would still be discrimination, take the story of the untouchables in India for example. Racial differences are just an easy way to create a caste or social class. Slavery is much older than racial distinctions.

I know from experience that police are class sensitive. People with higher social status such as doctors and priests in small towns are treated differently than lower class citizens. Cops by temperament are often authoritarian. It isn't so much that they respect authority but are sensitive to the nuances and desire respect for their own authority.

You can make a good argument that racial discrimination is worse than class discrimination because it is based on immutable characteristics. I see no reason to debate that. What I'm arguing is that solving racial discrimination will not solve discrimination nor how people are treated unfairly by authorities. Black cops for example are according to the available data at least as likely to shoot black suspects as white cops.

We simply do not live in societies where everyone is equal in the eyes of the law and the problem goes beyond race. The problem of segregation by characteristics other than race is growing while racism is declining. If we don't solve the problem of discrimination by class solving racial discrimination will be largely irrelevant. A slave or outcast is a slave or outcast regardless of race. The opiate crisis in lower class white communities is just the first wave of the coming social alienation crisis.

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied
    Originally posted by slick24 View Post

look you know for all the faults this forum has it is by far no stormfront. Yes, tainting food is wrong, anyone who has a conscience knows this. It may be low on the danger scale but it is still wrong. Racism is alive and well I acknowledge this, unfortunately I think it will always be around to a degree but there are many versions of racism. I have seen it from conservatives, liberals, whites, blacks, mexicans, europeans, etc. It is not limited to one ideology or race or creed or religion. I mean one thing you are harping about is the Muslim and yes there has been call for killing all muslims which is wrong but on the other hand some muslims want to kill all infidels, is that not wrong too?
    I agree with your post!

It is just that when the people who post all these things that everybody with a conscience, as you say, knows are wrong (and not just morally wrong, but felonies ), do not trigger any response from their ideological peers in this forum, and when these people and their peers come here and try to lecture members like Massena (or Anthrax in this thread), then such hypocrisy may trigger my response. And this is because . I have not heard yet the leftists members who often become the recipients of negative comments (Anthrax became a "Gestapo goon" in this thread) describe felony acts of their family friends against people with different lifestyles or political beliefs. If Exorcist wants to find gestapo goons he can ask one of his conservative buddies to get more information about his buddy's family friend. After all, we do know the contempt that Nazi's had for gays!
    Last edited by pamak; 16 Jul 18, 00:35.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
    Bullshit.
    Trump just pardoned a racist.
    He called racists good people.
    He ran on a racist agenda calling all Mexicans rapists and murders
    And in the recent interview in England he said that Europeans are in danger of losing their culture from immigration, which is the corner stone of racist Mantra's. White Nationalist favorite fear mongering is that immigration will erase white culture. Remember to them and several on this board, Diversity is just another word for White Genocide.
    And, just how is that reconciled against the DNC being headed by two out-and-out racist bigots? Or, all the racists bigots in the Democrat party. I'm talking about the obvious ones from their disgusting own statements.

Like Maxine Waters:

Policy, for the most part, has been made by white people in America, not by people of color. And they have tended to take care of those things that they think are important. Whether itís their agricultural subsidies, or other kinds of expenditures that are certainly not expenditures for poor people or for people of color. And so we have to band together and keep fighting back.
    or in response to the Rodney King riots...

If you call it a riot, it sounds like it was just a bunch of crazy people who went out and did bad things for no reason. I maintain it was somewhat understandable, if not acceptable. So I call it a rebellion.
    Or Howard Dean. Remember him?

I still want to be the candidate for guys with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks. We can't beat George Bush unless we appeal to a broad cross-section of Democrats.
    Or Barack Obama

It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned: (White) People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied, they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
    The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person...
    That's just how white folks will do you. It wasn't merely the cruelty involved; I was learning that black people could be mean and then some. It was a particular brand of arrogance, an obtuseness in otherwise sane people that brought forth our bitter laughter. It was as if whites didn't know that they were being cruel in the first place. Or at least thought you deserving of their scorn.
    Now, tell me how Trump is some ultra bigot compared to the lifetime racist bigots who openly practice it in the Democrat party. When they clean up their own nest, maybe I'll listen to them whine about other people's racism.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    I guarantee you there is not a discussion on stormfront where I won't be able to find someone echoing the same sentiments here.

Leave a comment:

• slick24
    replied
    Originally posted by pamak View Post

Unfortunately, it is not just that thread...

We also have threads in which conservative members here felt the need to share with us the fact that their family friends were committing felony acts against gay customers (tainting food with laxatives). So hearing now from a conservative about the "criminal leftists" and equating Anthrax to such a group of vile scums, is like throwing stone when you live in a glass house. At least in this forum, I have not heard "leftists" revealing to us their associations with criminals.
    look you know for all the faults this forum has it is by far no stormfront. Yes, tainting food is wrong, anyone who has a conscience knows this. It may be low on the danger scale but it is still wrong. Racism is alive and well I acknowledge this, unfortunately I think it will always be around to a degree but there are many versions of racism. I have seen it from conservatives, liberals, whites, blacks, mexicans, europeans, etc. It is not limited to one ideology or race or creed or religion. I mean one thing you are harping about is the Muslim and yes there has been call for killing all muslims which is wrong but on the other hand some muslims want to kill all infidels, is that not wrong too?
    Last edited by slick24; 15 Jul 18, 23:02.

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    Diversity is just another misleading term designed by leftists to gain hegemony over language that has the intended consequence of division into never ending identities with the intent of destroying the "evil capitalist patriarchy".

In other words it is not only dishonest but anti meritocratic. The end result is always Venezuela.

Leave a comment:

• Anthrax
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
    Trump's appeal to racists is a consequence of identity politics not his own actions. The social justice fanatics have created more Nazis than they have stopped.
    Bullshit.
    Trump just pardoned a racist.
    He called racists good people.
    He ran on a racist agenda calling all Mexicans rapists and murders
    And in the recent interview in England he said that Europeans are in danger of losing their culture from immigration, which is the corner stone of racist Mantra's. White Nationalist favorite fear mongering is that immigration will erase white culture. Remember to them and several on this board, Diversity is just another word for White Genocide.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    The number of actual racists in the U.S. has declined to the point that there is no institutional racism and there political power is insignificant. It is likely it would be even more insignificant in the absence of race baiting.
    Source?

Here's a recent example of institutional racism for you, something you claim no longer exists:

The indictment was damning enough: A former police chief of Biscayne Park and two officers charged with falsely pinning four burglaries on a teenager just to impress village leaders with a perfect crime-solving record.

But the accusations revealed in federal court last month left out far uglier details of past policing practices in tranquil Biscayne Park, a leafy wedge of suburbia just north of Miami Shores.

Records obtained by the Miami Herald suggest that during the tenure of former chief Raimundo Atesiano, the command staff pressured some officers into targeting random black people to clear cases.
    http://amp.miamiherald.com/news/loca...213647764.html

What's most concerning is that some officers followed these racist orders. Yet, we're supposed to believe that good cops hate bad cops or maybe there are just more bad cops than conservatives are willing to admit.

We can also go back to the e-mails from police officers that Obama's justice department uncovered, which of course makes Obama a racist for exposing racism.

Here are the seven emails the Justice Department uncovered, all of which come from current employees and were apparently sent during work hours:
    • A November 2008 email said President Barack Obama won't be president for long because "what black man holds a steady job for four years."
    • A March 2010 email mocked African Americans with horrible stereotypes about their families and how they speak. One line of the email read, "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"
    • An April 2011 email depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee.
    • A May 2011 email said, "An African-American woman in New Orleans was admitted into the hospital for a pregnancy termination. Two weeks later she received a check for $5,000. She phoned the hospital to ask who it was from. The hospital said, 'Crimestoppers.'"
    • A June 2011 email said a man wanted to obtain "welfare" for his dogs because they are "mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no frigging clue who their Daddies are."
    • An October 2011 email had a photo of a bare-chested group of dancing women, apparently in Africa, with the caption, "Michelle Obama's High School Reunion."
    • A December 2011 email made jokes based off offensive stereotypes about Muslims.
    https://www.vox.com/2015/3/4/8149699...e-racist-jokes

These people absolutely cannot be trusted. They are the ones making the issue about race and not class. Polls show that the majority of conservatives do not hold favorable opinions of blacks. The issue will remain race related until the generalizations and racism stops.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Nothing says racism than having the current head of the DNC and second in charge both flagrant, flaming racists...

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    I find this all truly bizarre. Clinton has more ties to racists than Trump and the democratic party was the party of racists for most of it's existence. Trump's appeal to racists is a consequence of identity politics not his own actions. The social justice fanatics have created more Nazis than they have stopped.

The election of Barack Obama says nothing about racism in America it says more about empty virtue signalling from a shallow and hypocritical elitist white liberal middle class.

The number of actual racists in the U.S. has declined to the point that there is no institutional racism and there political power is insignificant. It is likely it would be even more insignificant in the absence of race baiting.

As I keep saying the issue that is looming is class not race. The way that animosity between various groups in the lower class are pitted against each other is nothing new. The conflict between blacks and the Irish or poor white Southerners and slaves are historical examples. Some of the tension is organic and some is promoted, some is the result of ignorance and some the unfortunate dwindling of opportunities. Dwindling opportunity for both poor whites and minorities is the major issue and is being totally ignored by Democrats who have embraced a globalist agenda at the experience of the poor. Trump's solutions are at best short term but at least unemployment for blacks is lower than it would have been under a continuation of Obama's policies. Follow the money and see who benefits from neo liberal and neo con policies.

Leave a comment:

• TactiKill J.
    replied
    I'm cynical enough to think most of the talk about racism is just political maneuvering. Painting people as racists who are not is a dangerous game for really low stakes.
    When people call for the ethnic cleansing of Muslims and are in favor of racial segregation, that's not racism and bigotry to you?

Leave a comment:

• Anthrax
    replied

Not really, racism will eventually go away as people intermarry. How many little Italies, Polands, Germanies, Irelands, do you see surviving the 20th century?
    I agree with you here, except it's not going to happen over night. People have been intermarrying since before the United States was United. As the old saying goes, It's always darkest before the dawn (which technically isn't true, but **** it, whatever). It won't be for several more generations and definitely wont be in our lifetime. At the same time, it's also what many older and some younger fear. Many on this board express it all the time (white genocide you will not replace me etc, etc).

You saw what happened when our first African American was elected. It was the first real, tangible evidence that the United States was on a more enlightened path and power wasn't always going to be in the hands of the old white elite. And what happened, White People lost their **** (it didn't help that at the same time we had an economic meltdown, which had everyone losing their ****).

It's why racism can't be ignored or trivialized. Racists can do a lot of damage between now and then and if people ignore racism or trivialize it, the damage will be worse.

I'm really hoping that Trump is the last Gasp of a dying racist ideology. If Democrats could get their **** together it certainly would be.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X