Is Doxxing Legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post

But it is not as controversial as committing a felony! Let''s separate controversial political opinions from controversial felony acts!
    No, no, no, you're trying to use another person's post to deflect from the real issue -- that forcing Christian owners to do something against their own faith is morally wrong.

This isn't even the main issue here. We're supposed to talk about whether doxxing is legal or not. Quit trying to hijack the thread.
    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post

No, no, no, you're trying to use another person's post to deflect from the real issue -- that forcing Christian owners to do something against their own faith is morally wrong.

This isn't even the main issue here. We're supposed to talk about whether doxxing is legal or not. Quit trying to hijack the thread.
      What real issue?

I was talking about the controversial posts by conservatives in this forum including Exorcist's attack in this thread against Anthrax and his claim that we have extremist leftists in this forum.. And this came shortly after another very recent thread a few days ago in which Exorcist posted a link in which conservatives were encouraged to dox people associated with leftist organizations that participate in crimes such as the verbal assault of federal employees who are asked by the owner to leave his restaurant . Here is the link (https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...king-them-now/).

And I just showed that in this forum, starting such a conversation about doxing and extremists is like throwing stones when you live in a glass house because we have some conservatives posters here who have made controversial posts showing their associations with extremists who have committed felonies while other conservatives remain silent when they read such posts. Then you questioned my claim and you asked me to give you the evidence of posts that show such association of conservative members with criminals. I did! It seems that after I provided the evidence, it is you who tries to deflect from the point of my response and basically try to dismiss the evidence by bringing into the conversation the fact that leftists appeal to the legal system to support their controversial positions which is completely irrelevant to the point I made when I was addressing certain posts before your intervention.
      Last edited by pamak; 13 Jul 18, 14:31.
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

I'm thinking you have don't really know what racism is. Now wonder you have a hard time spotting it, or maybe you don't want to.
        You must hve got your ass kicked alot...but mixed yup the reason for it...Either way enjoy yourself..
        Last edited by Darth Holliday; 13 Jul 18, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post

That thread aside (and remember anyone can post most anything to this site), this forum and stormfront or any of its associated sites should not be compared and you know it.
          That thread aside... I guess if you're blissfully willing to ignore everything that makes them similar...

In reality, here are talking points you'll find on both sites:

- Blacks are genetically less intelligent.
          - Blacks aren't wanted in "white neighborhoods"
          - Blacks aren't wanted in "white schools"
          - Whites should stick to their own race
          - Muslims should be ethnically cleansed
          - Blacks are the most racist people in the world.
          - Obama was an affirmative action president not elected on his own merits.
          - BLM is a terrorist organization that should be destroyed but the KKK and white supremacist should be left alone and defended.
          - White culture is superior to all others.
          - Diversity is bad, makes the country weaker.
          - If blacks continue to protest and cause tension, whites will eventually react and start killing them.

The only core difference is the frequency in which racial issues are discussed, but their views on race align pretty closely.

Yes, your average conservative, at least from the sample pool here to be fair, shares a lot in common with the white supremacists on stormfront. So the big question is, are the conservatives here to be considered moderate or are they far right, fringe? If this is what passes as moderate we have a huge problem on our hands.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

It's a good point, if our conservative members don't recognise the sudden Stromfront influx we have had(for a year perhaps now) then it is safe to say they feel comfortable with such influx to the point that they take no notice of it.
            Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post

Totally racist thing to say.....even if you knew his ethnicity...You should really be banned for that remark....
              His posting history supports your statement. But, meh.
              The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

In general doxxing is legal and should remain so. We don't need laws to enforce civility. The same principles apply to hate speech. An open society without tyrannical government is necessary for the general welfare. You can chock this one up to another cost of freedom. The outrage culture is destroying the very thing necessary for a civil society, social censor.

https://www.shapirolozano.com/blog/2...-someone.shtml
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post

His posting history supports your statement. But, meh.
                  Yep. Pointing out Racism is a totally racist thing to do.

But that's what the alt-right does.

If you point out racism then your a racist. And if your white and you point out racism, your a race traitor and a racist.

Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

I'm cynical enough to think most of the talk about racism is just political maneuvering. Painting people as racists who are not is a dangerous game for really low stakes.
                    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                      I'm cynical enough to think most of the talk about racism is just political maneuvering. Painting people as racists who are not is a dangerous game for really low stakes.
                      And ignoring Racism is a dangerous game for really high stakes.

Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

And ignoring Racism is a dangerous game for really high stakes.
                        Not really, racism will eventually go away as people intermarry. How many little Italies, Polands, Germanies, Irelands, do you see surviving the 20th century?
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Not really, racism will eventually go away as people intermarry. How many little Italies, Polands, Germanies, Irelands, do you see surviving the 20th century?
                          I agree with you here, except it's not going to happen over night. People have been intermarrying since before the United States was United. As the old saying goes, It's always darkest before the dawn (which technically isn't true, but **** it, whatever). It won't be for several more generations and definitely wont be in our lifetime. At the same time, it's also what many older and some younger fear. Many on this board express it all the time (white genocide you will not replace me etc, etc).

You saw what happened when our first African American was elected. It was the first real, tangible evidence that the United States was on a more enlightened path and power wasn't always going to be in the hands of the old white elite. And what happened, White People lost their **** (it didn't help that at the same time we had an economic meltdown, which had everyone losing their ****).

It's why racism can't be ignored or trivialized. Racists can do a lot of damage between now and then and if people ignore racism or trivialize it, the damage will be worse.

I'm really hoping that Trump is the last Gasp of a dying racist ideology. If Democrats could get their **** together it certainly would be.

Comment

When people call for the ethnic cleansing of Muslims and are in favor of racial segregation, that's not racism and bigotry to you?
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

I find this all truly bizarre. Clinton has more ties to racists than Trump and the democratic party was the party of racists for most of it's existence. Trump's appeal to racists is a consequence of identity politics not his own actions. The social justice fanatics have created more Nazis than they have stopped.

The election of Barack Obama says nothing about racism in America it says more about empty virtue signalling from a shallow and hypocritical elitist white liberal middle class.

The number of actual racists in the U.S. has declined to the point that there is no institutional racism and there political power is insignificant. It is likely it would be even more insignificant in the absence of race baiting.

As I keep saying the issue that is looming is class not race. The way that animosity between various groups in the lower class are pitted against each other is nothing new. The conflict between blacks and the Irish or poor white Southerners and slaves are historical examples. Some of the tension is organic and some is promoted, some is the result of ignorance and some the unfortunate dwindling of opportunities. Dwindling opportunity for both poor whites and minorities is the major issue and is being totally ignored by Democrats who have embraced a globalist agenda at the experience of the poor. Trump's solutions are at best short term but at least unemployment for blacks is lower than it would have been under a continuation of Obama's policies. Follow the money and see who benefits from neo liberal and neo con policies.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Nothing says racism than having the current head of the DNC and second in charge both flagrant, flaming racists...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X