Is Doxxing Legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

I find it ironic that you de-humanize an entire group of people by accusing them of dehumanizing others.

Don't you ever get tired of conspiracy theories?

Just to remind everyone, this is what he was responding to -

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    The fact is, the people doing the Doxxing are the wanna-be KGB and/or Gestapo goons among us.

The very instant that they can, they will join up with a Totalitarian Dictatorship and go hog-wild oppressing everyone that they can, usurp every bit of power that they can and do the absolute maximum harm that they can to their fellow human beings.... and they will justify it by de-humanizing their political enemies.
    It is what they life for, that opportunity, and in the meanwhile they do stupid things like this.

Remember them. When it all hits the fan, there will be an opportunity to head them off at the pass, but it will be a fleeting one.
    And of course, I do equate Anthrax with that very group of people.

Now, if the above can actually be construed as "de-humanizing" anyone, instead of warning about the people who actually are dehumanizing other people, well then.... zero s**ts are given by me. And if it is true, then I am de-humanizing a 'group' consisting of vile scum that attack their political foes in one of the most under-handed and vicious ways available to the basement-dwelling cowards that infest this world in the current year.

In fact, the are criminals.
    Small wonder the far-Left supports them, isn't it?
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post

Just to remind everyone, this is what he was responding to -

And of course, I do equate Anthrax with that very group of people.

Now, if the above can actually be construed as "de-humanizing" anyone, instead of warning about the people who actually are dehumanizing other people, well then.... zero s**ts are given by me. And if it is true, then I am de-humanizing a 'group' consisting of vile scum that attack their political foes in one of the most under-handed and vicious ways available to the basement-dwelling cowards that infest this world in the current year.

In fact, the are criminals.
      Small wonder the far-Left supports them, isn't it?

Racists: You n***s are racially inferior

Leftists: You racists dehumanize the Blacks

Racists: How dare you dehumanize us for being racists!

Right-wing Apologists: Leftists are criminals and "vile scums that attack their political foes"

"

:

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Just to remind everyone, conservatives here are the only ones to argue in favor of ethnic cleansing. So if there has ever been a vile group of disgusting people that need to be monitored it's within your own ranks.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

When there's little to no difference between stormfront and forums like ACG it really speaks loudly to where the scum actually resides. But, go ahead and deflect, it's the liberals fault for having better morals and not allowing you to express hate without any consequences anymore.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

So, you evoke feelings of empathy so that people's livehood will not not destroyed for their actions.
          But if it is about destroying the livehood of DACA people for the misdemeanor acts of their parents, then the tone changes and we are told that we should not think of any consequences...

By the way, in many places, using abusive language in a public place is a misdemeanor, and I can certainly see how racial slurs can satisfy such definition of breaching the peace

For example,

https://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-c...ect-42-01.html

Texas Penal Code - PENAL § 42.01. Disorderly Conduct

(a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:

(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;

(d) An offense under this section is a Class C misdemeanor unless committed under Subsection (a)(7) or (a)(8), in which event it is a Class B misdemeanor.

Hush, please. The normals are trying to have a conversation here.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            I don't twitter, I don't tweet, I don't face, hell I don't even e- mail I don't understand why anyone would their life on display on the Internet I don't understand, and I never will!
            You would not believe to what degree people put their personal lives of the Net.

My agency has made several felony cases off of social media posts bragging about criminal acts, including posting photos of evidence.

Some people feel the need to keep a running log of where they are anywhere they go, and I mean like to Wal Mart, Bealls, etc.

Strange.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              Just to remind everyone, conservatives here are the only ones to argue in favor of ethnic cleansing. So if there has ever been a vile group of disgusting people that need to be monitored it's within your own ranks.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us

When there's little to no difference between stormfront and forums like ACG it really speaks loudly to where the scum actually resides. But, go ahead and deflect, it's the liberals fault for having better morals and not allowing you to express hate without any consequences anymore.
              That thread aside (and remember anyone can post most anything to this site), this forum and stormfront or any of its associated sites should not be compared and you know it.

“Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.” -- Albert Einstein

The US Constitution doesn't need to be rewritten it needs to be reread

Comment

Originally posted by slick24 View Post

That thread aside (and remember anyone can post most anything to this site), this forum and stormfront or any of its associated sites should not be compared and you know it.
                Unfortunately, it is not just that thread...

We also have threads in which conservative members here felt the need to share with us the fact that their family friends were committing felony acts against gay customers (tainting food with laxatives). So hearing now from a conservative about the "criminal leftists" and equating Anthrax to such a group of vile scums, is like throwing stone when you live in a glass house. At least in this forum, I have not heard "leftists" revealing to us their associations with criminals.
                Last edited by pamak; 13 Jul 18, 11:09.
                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post

Skin color is irrelevant to you because your white.the color black is what you have a problem with.
                  Totally racist thing to say.....even if you knew his ethnicity...You should really be banned for that remark....

Comment

We also have threads in which conservative members here felt the need to share with us the fact that their family friends were committing felony acts against gay customers (tainting food with laxatives). So hearing now from a conservative about the "criminal leftists" and equating Anthrax to such a group of vile scums, is like throwing stone when you live in a glass house. At least in this forum, I have not heard "leftists" revealing to us their associations with criminals.
                    I don't see anything like that from conservative posters here. Show me.
                    Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Originally posted by Cheetah772 View Post

I don't see anything like that from conservative posters here. Show me.
                      Edit font for clarity (my quote in red)

Here it is

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...63#post4586763

and yes, tainting food is considered a felony in the poster's state. So, his family friend who used laxatives in the cakes he/she made for gays committed a crime according to his post.
                      Last edited by pamak; 13 Jul 18, 17:38.

Comment

Edit fond for clarity (my quote in red)

Here it is

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...63#post4586763

and yes, tainting food is considered a felony in the poster's state. So, his family friend who used laxatives in the cakes he/she made for gays committed a crime according to his post.
                        If you feel so inclined, then file a complaint with the police in Texas.
                        Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

If you feel so inclined, then file a complaint with the police in Texas.
                          The police cannot even react when they receive warnings about people who issue threats, like in the case of the mass shooters. Filing a complaint for what a person with a fake name revealed in internet about the crimes of his family friend has no chance to move forward. This was my initial feeling which I ALSO verified when I asked my son who is a law student. Anyway, my point stands that I have never seen here such types of controversial posts coming from left wing posters. Imagine if somebody revealed that his family friend taints with laxatives the food that is served to customers wearing MAGA hats. I am not sure if such person could survive from a permanent ban . So when a conservative here classifies Anthrax together with some "criminal" leftists, I am justified to say that this is like throwing stones when you live in a glass house.
                          Last edited by pamak; 13 Jul 18, 12:57.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Holliday View Post

Totally racist thing to say.....even if you knew his ethnicity...You should really be banned for that remark....
                            I'm thinking you have don't really know what racism is. Now wonder you have a hard time spotting it, or maybe you don't want to.
                            Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

The police cannot even react when they receive warnings about people who issue threats, like in the case of the mass shooters. Filing a complaint for what a person with a fake name revealed in internet about the crimes of his family friend has no chance to move forward. This was my feeling which I ALSO verified when I asked my son who is a law student. Anyway, my point stands that I have never seen here such types of controversial posts coming from left wing posters. Imagine if somebody revealed that his family friend taints with laxatives the food that is served to customers wearing MAGA hats. I am not sure if such person could survive from a permanent ban here...
                              Pardon me, but I feel that leftist posters wanting to force Christian bakers to make cakes for gay customers against their own will is controversial more than enough.

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Pardon me, but I feel that leftist posters wanting to force Christian bakers to make cakes for gay customers against their own will is controversial more than enough.
                                But it is not as controversial as committing a felony! Let''s separate controversial political opinions from felony acts! It is one thing to embrace controversial political opinions and a different thing to embrace as family friends people you KNOW that they commit felonies against others who made different sexual lifestyle choices...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X