Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Prof. Advocates Hatred of all Men. Period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Emtos View Post

It's exactly the society we're living in.
    And American women have discovered that they do not have to be socially and economically superior - they just have to control the men who already are!
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Well, this was unexpected.

I was thinking that we'd have comments telling why it is wrong for women to hate men and attack//defense of the Academic environment that encourages this kind of lunacy. The Political basis of all this too.
      There is some objective dissection , and I do appreciate that.

Instead, reasons to despise women right back, and lame "well maybe they are right!" stuff.

all of a sudden, I'm too tired to go on with this

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
        Well, this was unexpected.

I was thinking that we'd have comments telling why it is wrong for women to hate men and attack//defense of the Academic environment that encourages this kind of lunacy. The Political basis of all this too.
        There is some objective dissection , and I do appreciate that.

Instead, reasons to despise women right back, and lame "well maybe they are right!" stuff.

all of a sudden, I'm too tired to go on with this
        There's no point trying to find meaning in the ramblings of madmen. or madwomen.
        Wisdom is personal

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I take that you've never been married.
          Touche and I have to remind myself that Hillary Clinton is a war monger. But, it's the men who are drawing up the plans of world domination, Hillary is just a puppet.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Or, how far we'd not come with technology and innovation because of that, given that warfare has been one of the greatest impetuses to technological advancement there is. If figure we'd still be somewhere in the late bronze age, if that.
            Like I said, pros and cons to everything. I'll take peace over tech though.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Touche and I have to remind myself that Hillary Clinton is a war monger. But, it's the men who are drawing up the plans of world domination, Hillary is just a puppet.
              My friend, my friend, my friend . . . . Deep inside every women's breast lies the marrow of a Lady Macbeth.
              Last edited by slick_miester; 11 Jul 18, 12:28. Reason: Sounded better . . . .
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

No, it's the Left wanting world domination. The Rest of Us would rather not have a dictatorship running the planet.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder how many wars and how much violence could be avoided if men weren't running the world. Pros and cons to everything.
                  You're saying women can't be military commanders and fight wars?

Sexist.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X