Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Prof. Advocates Hatred of all Men. Period.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Prof. Advocates Hatred of all Men. Period.

This is so crazy that it should be in a class by itself.

Professor demands Title IX investigation after Northeastern prof calls for hatred of men ... called out publically for the universal hatred of all men
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/46280/

Why canít we hate men?
    Sociology Professor Suzanna Walters, Why canít we hate men? - "So men, if you really are #WithUs and would like us to not hate you for all the millennia of woe you have produced and benefited from, start with this: Lean out so we can actually just stand up without being beaten down. Pledge to vote for feminist women only. Donít run for office. Donít be in charge of anything. Step away from the power. We got this. And please know that your crocodile tears wonít be wiped away by us anymore. We have every right to hate you. You have done us wrong. #BecausePatriarchy. It is long past time to play hard for Team Feminism. And win".
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...=.8c801787cd79

University responds to profís call to hate men ... defends her call for hatred as a ďcontroversial idea.Ē

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/45980/

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    College Prof. Advocates Hatred of all Men. Period.
    What's she hating: men -- or her period?

Gotta love academia: the need to publish can overcome not only decency and logic, but even shame.
    I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

This is what happens when you legalize drugs...

And now a message from our sponsor, men everywhere...

Comment

Sometimes I wonder how many wars and how much violence could be avoided if men weren't running the world. Pros and cons to everything.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Sometimes I wonder how many wars and how much violence could be avoided if men weren't running the world. Pros and cons to everything.
          I take that you've never been married.

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

I take that you've never been married.
            In Europe studies show Queens were statistically as warlike as kings.

As many wars are started by the need for a false sense of security as aggression.

He also has never worked in an office ran by women.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

In Europe studies show Queens were statistically as warlike as kings.

As many wars are started by the need for a false sense of security as aggression.

He also has never worked in an office ran by women.
              Never listened to Pink Floyd either . . . .

Comment

Are you married? Does your wife run everything that you do?

That's what it would be like.
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

What's she hating: men -- or her period?

Gotta love academia: the need to publish can overcome not only decency and logic, but even shame.
                  Its one of those odd stories where I go WTF. she may have some valid points but what they are I got no clue. She rambled more than I do normally.

Comment

Or, how far we'd not come with technology and innovation because of that, given that warfare has been one of the greatest impetuses to technological advancement there is. If figure we'd still be somewhere in the late bronze age, if that.

Comment

Never listened to Pink Floyd either . . . .
                      "And Maggie, over lunch one day, took a cruiser with all hands."
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Or, how far we'd not come with technology and innovation because of that, given that warfare has been one of the greatest impetuses to technological advancement there is. If figure we'd still be somewhere in the late bronze age, if that.
                        Nuth'in like government by dance on a cold dark night ...

"I am Groot"
                        - Groot

Comment

Women have controlled the economy for 50 years since they do the majority of spending. What we got with those dollar votes is houses three times as big as we need full of so much useless junk that you can hardly live in them. Along with that we got overflowing garbage dumps, huge energy wastes, farm land converted to horsey paddocks, more SUVs than the highways can handle and crumbling infrastructure.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

IF women were politically and economically superior, we'd have a corrupt, venal society that's obsessed with social status and petty, shallow consumption . Society would be organized around social classes and manipulation, and betrayal. Vast inflation of luxury goods and services. There would be far less technological innovation and productivity. Less surplus for investment and economic growth. There would be a massive tendency to share resources.

We're already halfway there.

Men are politically and economically superior.

But women are socially superior (legally and in terms of being the selector) and have vastly more purchasing power than men. And a lot of male consumption is to impress and to maintain women. So essentially the modern post-industrial economy is in service of women and their children. Most men are little better than slaves to women and children in a way.
                            Zhitomir-Berdichev, West of Kiev: 24 Dec 1943-31 Jan 1944
                            Stalin's Favorite: The Combat History of the 2nd Guards Tank Army
                            Barbarossa Derailed I & II
                            Battle of Kalinin October 1941

Comment

Originally posted by Cult Icon View Post

IF women were politically and economically superior, we'd have a corrupt, venal society that's obsessed with social status and petty, shallow consumption . Society would be organized around social classes and manipulation, and betrayal. Vast inflation of luxury goods and services. There would be far less technological innovation and productivity. Less surplus for investment and economic growth. There would be a massive tendency to share resources.
                              It's exactly the society we're living in.
                              There are no Nazis in Ukraine. © Idiots

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X