Welcome to the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

The perpetrators have admitted to the crime and are currently out on bail. Not sure what you find humorous about someone being assaulted.
    I guess you didn't read my post.

Nothing funny about the incident, except the dubious quote. But you however.........

And, you didn't do your homework.....much more to the story.

https://wnyt.com/news/natia-shim-log...ounty/4948322/
    Last edited by Gixxer86g; 11 Jul 18, 13:56.
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

The perpetrators have admitted to the crime and are currently out on bail. Not sure what you find humorous about someone being assaulted.
      From Gixxer86g's link:

Natia Shim, 35, of Troy, initially told police and NewsChannel 13 that she was in the car with her son when they were attacked and called racial slurs by a group of people claiming to be white supremacists. State police told a different story on Wednesday.

Turns out this was race baiting by the mother Natia Shim. Yet you blamed it on Trump.

Earlier in this thread you posted this:

These type of attacks are going on all across the country, but conservatives don't see any issue with it and don't know why the Trump movement is associated with racism.

I ask again, what is our "leader" doing to bring the country together? Nothing. Things are only going to get much worse.
      Then we find out that it was a black woman that was beating the guy, your response:

I guess we found the only black woman that voted for Trump.
      I recommend that you do some research before you blame Trump for these "types of attacks".
      Last edited by Nichols; 11 Jul 18, 16:32.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Terrible crime, if the suspects are found guilty I hope the judge gives them the maximum sentence possible.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X