X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the United States

This is despicable and should never have happened:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/91...cid=spartanntp

The man was visiting his family from Mexico which he does twice a year. He's not an immigrant nor is he an illegal. The inherent racism is monstrous.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Sad state of affairs now days in the US. Racism is running wild.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Not to justify the actions of the men but if they thought he was an attempted child abductor........

There aren't enough details.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddybhoy View Post
        Not to justify the actions of the men but if they thought he was an attempted child abductor........

There aren't enough details.
        More than enough. His age, to numbers of visits to the area and the rant of "go back to your own country" A maybe child abductor is really stretching Paddy
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

These type of attacks are going on all across the country, but conservatives don't see any issue with it and don't know why the Trump movement is associated with racism.

I ask again, what is our "leader" doing to bring the country together? Nothing. Things are only going to get much worse.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Trump is a divider, not a uniter and never has been.
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post

More than enough. His age, to numbers of visits to the area and the rant of "go back to your own country" A maybe child abductor is really stretching Paddy
              Based on the article, the only thing the men knew was that she accused the victim of being a child abductor.
              There is no evidence they attacked him for being a foreigner.
              It is possible, but that isn't what the article tells us.

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                Trump is a divider, not a uniter and never has been.
                I can't disagree., but Obama did exactly the same thing.
                He was just more articulate when doing so.

BO repeatedly said that all opposition to him or his policies was based on racism.

Unfortunately, I think being a divider has worked for the last 2 presidents.
                Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Bet it was other Hispanics who are Americans. American Hispanics really don't like "Paisa." That is Hispanics that are Mexican or Central American. The article doesn't say, but that's my guess. That would make it a case of nationalism rather than racism...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    Bet it was other Hispanics who are Americans. American Hispanics really don't like "Paisa." That is Hispanics that are Mexican or Central American. The article doesn't say, but that's my guess. That would make it a case of nationalism rather than racism...
                    Definitely. Lumping Latinos together is a foolish move.

In the Caliban prison system the two biggest gangs are formed from Mexican-Americans from north Cal and south cal respectively, and they are often at war.

Its the same thing for Native Americans: we aren't all one group and we definitely do not all get along.

But since white liberals are at their core diehard racists, they see any act against a non-white as racism.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

Definitely. Lumping Latinos together is a foolish move.

In the Caliban prison system the two biggest gangs are formed from Mexican-Americans from north Cal and south cal respectively, and they are often at war.

Its the same thing for Native Americans: we aren't all one group and we definitely do not all get along.

But since white liberals are at their core diehard racists, they see any act against a non-white as racism.
                      This is a very important point.

The attacker is not described in full. The author of the article wants us to believe this was a racist attack. I can't help but believe there is much more to this story. That there may be some history here.

But again, we only have part of the story. A woman walking with child suddenly starts attacking an old man, and enlists the help of a group of random guys? Something stinks.

And being a NJ native, and blue collar, I've seen it first hand, and these folks..do not like each other.
                      ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I can't disagree., but Obama did exactly the same thing.
                        He was just more articulate when doing so.

BO repeatedly said that all opposition to him or his policies was based on racism.

Unfortunately, I think being a divider has worked for the last 2 presidents.
                        But that is OBE and we should have learned from that. Trump is worse being openly racist as well as a religious bigot. He appeals at his 'rallies' to the basest desires of the people who support him.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

But that is OBE and we should have learned from that. Trump is worse being openly racist as well as a religious bigot. He appeals at his 'rallies' to the basest desires of the people who support him.
                          How is Trump "...openly racist?" Could you provide some good examples of that for us please?

Comment

It was probably liberals who are trying to cause an outrage.
                            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

How is Trump "...openly racist?" Could you provide some good examples of that for us please?
                              +1!
                              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X